Aug 9, 2018
It's ironically frustrating to read about Jacky's apparent "frustration" meter, prison events, Cami night activities, VIP rooms, dress codes/Tylor and not even be aware in any way that this content is in the game. I don't get why certain events seem to be hidden on the phone guide, is there some kind of actual guide or walkthrough to use other than the cumbersome day by day ppt?

I don't seem to be able to trigger any of this stuff- but I haven't finished Lauren's election and I haven't helped Diaz install spy cams in the locker room because I hate her with a burning passion. Is that stuff required to progress with other characters? On the otehr hand, I've had sex with Sydney, if that matters.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
It's ironically frustrating to read about Jacky's apparent "frustration" meter, prison events, Cami night activities, VIP rooms, dress codes/Tylor and not even be aware in any way that this content is in the game. I don't get why certain events seem to be hidden on the phone guide, is there some kind of actual guide or walkthrough to use other than the cumbersome day by day ppt?

I don't seem to be able to trigger any of this stuff- but I haven't finished Lauren's election and I haven't helped Diaz install spy cams in the locker room because I hate her with a burning passion. Is that stuff required to progress with other characters? On the otehr hand, I've had sex with Sydney, if that matters.
Diaz is meant to be dispised but it's necessary to install the spy cams at school because it affects certain scenes in the school election (trust me you Won't regret it). It also affects the interactions with Lauren and MC at home so Yah, you need to do it.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Things have been quiet, so who's up for some speculation?

I bet we're going to use our Mafia favour to keep our father in jail. Or at least I kinda hope that's what happens. It'd be easily granted. Though having the mafia pull strings to make incest legal would also be awesome

The favour has to be something really important, but not to the value of the debt we still owe

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well its clearly given but he will be there without favour, so I think will be more sinister. I am not sure what though. Maybe related to cellmate and his daughter.
Hmmmm, the daughter is cute, and I would like to add her to me harem, but I don't want anything bad to happen to her. That said she'd against incest so she wouldn't real fit in the harem unless she changes her mind on it.

As for her father, he seems like a threat to us, like he'll try to kill us type of threat. Best he stays where he is, just like our father

Aug 9, 2018
Diaz is meant to be dispised but it's necessary to install the spy cams at school because it affects certain scenes in the school election (trust me you Won't regret it). It also affects the interactions with Lauren and MC at home so Yah, you need to do it.
I appreciate the info.

Now that I've progressed, I can say the Aunt Cami "Wabbit Season, Dick season" BJ scene is probably my favorite gaslight in the game lmao

• Haha
Reactions: strenif

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
XMAS2020-01 copy.png
Happy Holidays - Proof of Life Dec 23rd
Hey all! Sorry to go so long without letting you all know what's happening, I guess I just didn't really have much news to share, and was waiting for something worth sharing.
So, for anyone who hasn't seen any of my posts on Discord and F95, My new PC has been on hold for a while since the shop making my build were low on RTX 4090 graphics cards, which isn't too surprising given their demand and the time of year. So I've just been waiting for my turn to get one.
So, I spoke with the guys today, and they confirmed that they've finished my build and have tested it out, and it should be shipped out on Dec 27th. I asked why not the 26th, and I guess UPS doesn't take packages on the 26th... Who knew? Now it'll just has to travel 2,500 miles to get to my door.
So, without a pc, I'll admit I've done far less than I expected on the scripting. I didn't realize how challenging it would be to work on a Mac that also happens to be the family community computer. I have managed to get some scripting done, but like I said, far less than I expected I would.
The good news is that Strenif hasn't been idle, he's been super busy churning out new renders left and right, and the ones he's sent me have been extremely good quality. He took to DAZ much faster than I did. Thanks to him, the new update will be coming out much sooner than it would have otherwise. So, if you get a chance give old Strenif a big thanks and a pat on the virtual back.
As soon as I've got my new PC up and running, we'll make a schedule and let you all know what you can expect for future posts and a date for the coming game update.
Thank you all for continuing to support the game even through this annoying time of uncertainty. I'm really grateful for all of your patience and understanding! I hope you all have a great holiday season! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy anything else I'm forgetting!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Eureka!
finally I understood who the mother of MC is - this is Sage from the BADIK.
before today I look at her (in this game) - and I still don’t understand where I saw her ?! the face is familiar, but I went over in my memory all the waifu that I saw - no, everything is not right.
but yesterday I looked at the pictures from the BADIK - and I FOUND! the BADIK was one of the first 10 VN's which i played. besides, I don’t remember the rest from this "first 10 of VN", the very first one was the “waifu academy”, then there was a BADIK, and then I don’t remember.
yes, that's probably why I remember that this is a kind of "effect of the first woman" ... but Tomoe (really the first waifu that has the right to be called "first") from the waifu academy is too inconspicuous in appearance waifu, not memorable, gray as a gray mouse, and Sage - yes, Sage is such that it crashed into my memory.

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Please tell me how to use other people's saves ?. I delete my old ones in the save folder, replace them with new ones and nothing changes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Eureka!
finally I understood who the mother of MC is - this is Sage from the BADIK.
before today I look at her (in this game) - and I still don’t understand where I saw her ?! the face is familiar, but I went over in my memory all the waifu that I saw - no, everything is not right.
but yesterday I looked at the pictures from the BADIK - and I FOUND! the BADIK was one of the first 10 VN's which i played. besides, I don’t remember the rest from this "first 10 of VN", the very first one was the “waifu academy”, then there was a BADIK, and then I don’t remember.
yes, that's probably why I remember that this is a kind of "effect of the first woman" ... but Tomoe (really the first waifu that has the right to be called "first") from the waifu academy is too inconspicuous in appearance waifu, not memorable, gray as a gray mouse, and Sage - yes, Sage is such that it crashed into my memory.
Seeing as AFV came out before BADIK, it'd be more accurate to say Sage is Jacky =D

Reactions: ramvivat

EkG23

Jun 28, 2022
How do you complete event 83? The aunt is always in the bedroom, and the mom never masturbates in the bedroom.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes