xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is there a complex like the oedipus one but involves girls liking their mothers in a sexual way? Just wondering.
As far as I know, the Oedipus complex is the love from a father towards his son /daughter in an romantical and sexual way.
the love from a Mother towards her son/daughter is called "Electra complex" interesting that I don't know how it is called the other way around or if it has even a name. (love from children towards their Parents )
but if somebody knows please enlighten me

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Oedipus complex, in psychoanalytic theory, a desire for sexual involvement with the parent of the opposite sex and a sense of rivalry with the parent of the same sex;

Jocasta complex in psychoanalytic theory, an abnormally close or incestuous attachment of a mother to her son. It is named for Jocasta, the mother and wife of Oedipus in Greek mythology.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
As far as I know, the Oedipus complex is the love from a father towards his son /daughter in an romantical and sexual way.
the love from a Mother towards her son/daughter is called "Electra complex" interesting that I don't know how it is called the other way around or if it has even a name. (love from children towards their Parents )
You have it backwards.
1. The Oedipus complex is (a male) child to (the female) mother parent love or sexual desire of and the disdain or hate of (the male) father parent

2. The Electra complex is (a female) child to (the male) father parent love or sexual desire of and the disdain or hate of (the female) mother parent

What you have wrong is the reverse of either complex would be one of these four three.

is (the male) father parent to (the female) child love or sexual desire of and the disdain or hate of (the female) mother parent

is (a female) mother parent to (the female) child love or sexual desire of and the disdain or hate of (the male) father parent

is (the male) father parent to (the male) child love or sexual desire of and the disdain or hate of (a female) mother parent

is (a female) mother parent to (the male) child love or sexual desire of and (the disdain or hate of (the male) father parent this lack of love for the coparent seems not to be covered but neither ruled out as well,) would fall under the following complexes

The Jocasta complex is (a female) mother parent to (the male) child love or sexual desire of

Or

The Phaedra complex is (a female) stepmother stepparent to (the male) stepchild love or sexual desire of

And I am not aware of any study current or past that is in naming a complex such as you describe.
Thusly the above description would fall under one of these following categories via the Primary age of attraction by the adult with little distinction being given to a gender of the adult in most case studies.

Infantophilia = Primary attraction focus on children less than 5; a recently suggested term that is not in general use as of 1970 or so.

Pedophilia = also spelled as paedophilia, Primary attraction Prepubescent children, more than 5 to pubescent. Grossly miss used in popular and non medical or scientific areas of modern culture.

Hebephilia = Primary attraction towards pubescent children between 12-14.

Ephebophilia = Primary attraction towards post-pubescent adolescents 15-19.

Incest = Primary attraction would be mutual depending on the age of consent laws being geographically defined as therein.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
that’s not quite right. Both complexes refer to the child’s attraction to the parent. (And the desire to dispossess the same-sex parent and take their place.) Oedipus Rex is a play by Aeschylus where Oedipus is predicted to kill his father, the king, and the king has him exiled as a baby (or attempts to have him killed - I don’t remember). Years later, Oedipus returns, not knowing that he is the king’s son. He falls in love with the queen (his mother), accidentally kills his father (the king) and takes his place as ruler. When he found what he has done/he tore his eyes out, one by one./ What a tragic end to a loyal son/who looooved his mother….. (Tom Lehrer song “Oedipus Rex. Worth a listen and a laugh. You can find it on YouTube.)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
that’s not quite right. Both complexes refer to the child’s attraction to the parent. (And the desire to dispossess the same-sex parent and take their place.) Oedipus Rex is a play by Aeschylus where Oedipus is predicted to kill his father, the king, and the king has him exiled as a baby (or attempts to have him killed - I don’t remember). Years later, Oedipus returns, not knowing that he is the king’s son. He falls in love with the queen (his mother), accidentally kills his father (the king) and takes his place as ruler. When he found what he has done/he tore his eyes out, one by one./ What a tragic end to a loyal son/who looooved his mother….. (Tom Lehrer song “Oedipus Rex. Worth a listen and a laugh. You can find it on YouTube.)
Yes Im familiar with both clasical Greek tales and yes Oedipus was the sohn I forgot about that.
thank's a lot to both of you jan^s and doctorpinch

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Where do you see that quest? Why is it considered NTR? I would think the MC would them hit together and not be the least bothered by it.
Because if you look through the image folder you clearly see the MC losing a poker match and the other guy fucking Mom & Big Sism they don't look happy about it.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Because if you look through the image folder you clearly see the MC losing a poker match and the other guy fucking Mom & Big Sism they don't look happy about it.
Interesting. I didn’t see a quest describing that scene.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
yeah me neither,my best guess is that it's either a Patreon bonus or something that didn't get finished in time for the last update.
How did you extract the images? I used unren twice but it didn't extract the images.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Proof of Life -- Dec 1st
Hey, hope you're all having a great week!
So, As usual, we've been pretty busy working on AFV. We've been posing, rendering, storyboarding, and making/revising plans for the rest of our 0.08 release. As most of you know already, the 0.08 release is dedicated to taking Jacky's relationship with her son to an extremely intimate level. I was originally planning on making the main event with Jacky occur this coming update, (0.08_v3) and while there's time to make that happen, I realized that I wouldn't have the time to update all the other repeatable Jacky scenes so they make sense in a world where the MC and Jacky have had sex. I hope that makes sense. Anyways, I've decided that this update (0.08_v3) is going to bring the content up to the very edge, but not over. You know, a little practice in edging for all of you : ) Then our (0.08_v4) release will have the main event as well as updating all the other repeating Jacky events.
So, that's our current plan going forward, It's a plan I've given a lot of thought to, and even though it may disappoint some/many of you, it will be better for gameplay and the story in the end, and to me that's the most important thing. Not to mention, the buildup events are going to be pretty damn hot!
On top of all that, I've got a bit of bad news to share with you all. My rigs motherboard died this morning, and after consulting with my local computer repair shop, I've found out it's going to take at least 2 weeks to get the parts, and to repair my pc. This annoying setback has motivated me to buy a new rig, and today I ordered a pretty sexy new pc. The sexiest part about the new build is the inclusion of an RTX 4090 graphics card, which is going to allow me to render faster, create more complicated scenes, use assets with much higher resolution textures, create more complex animations, and just make AFV that much better. Unfortunately, it's also going to take at least two weeks for me to get my new pc. What this means, is that the release of the next build will be at least two weeks later than is planned on the schedule, and even though I'll still be able to work on the game's script and coding during those two weeks, I'll be limited on what I can accomplish without being able to create the renders and animations to go along with the script. So, while this setback delays things a bit, the overall result will be a benefit to the game in the long run.
Thanks to all of you who play and enjoy the game! Thanks especially to those of you who financially support, or who've supported the game in the past. I know I end all my proof of life posts thanking you all and saying pretty much the same thing, and sorry if I'm starting to sound redundant, but I want to make sure I express appreciation to you all for making it possible for me to create AFV! I enjoy making it at least as much as you all enjoy playing it, and even more, I really enjoy the interactions I get to have with those of you who've reached out to give praise, ideas, fix mistakes, etc...
I'll continue to keep you all up to date on any developments with AFV, and I hope you all have a great week!

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes