xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
this game looks amazing I have a question that I could not find the answer for it using the search function I am not an ntr fan while a lot of games say that ntr is avoidable it tends to be the majority of content soo is the ntr and non-ntr is balanced or not thanks (y)
Yes, it is more or less, for the moment the "Love route" has more content, it is completly avoidable, there are 2 paths once you get on one, you won't see the content of the other,
(All what I stated depends, of your own definiton of NTR)
you can use you phone (ingame) to switch on or off by clicking on the route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Everytime I try loading I get

I got it working by backing up most recent save and deleting game folder and saves in appdata.

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Everytime I try loading I get

I got it working by backing up most recent save and deleting game folder and saves in appdata.
Feels like version mismatch check error on the save crc.
So by doing below
You are essentially forcing a crc re-code acknowledgment at run time.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Feels like version mismatch check error on the save crc.
So by doing below
You are essentially forcing a crc re-code acknowledgment at run time.
I started for the first time on the current version so I don't see how it can be a miss match. Tho I don't exactly know what crc is lol.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I started for the first time on the current version so I don't see how it can be a miss match. Tho I don't exactly know what crc is lol.
Seems like you got a bad download. Try downloading again. Don't use the compressed link if you can avoid it.

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
after 10 000 clics and the cheat button, I don't find the end of this game. The main idea is maybe correct but the realisation isn't done.
the tag "pregnacy" is present, but where is pregnancy in this game ?
you can repeat hundred time a way but nothing happen.
At the beginning of the game I was enjoy, but not now !
A good game is not a long game (maybe yes), but it's a game where the gamer can understand what to do, and when to do it.

Reactions: Condemned77

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
hello
after 10 000 clics and the cheat button, I don't find the end of this game. The main idea is maybe correct but the realisation isn't done.
the tag "pregnacy" is present, but where is pregnancy in this game ?
you can repeat hundred time a way but nothing happen.
At the beginning of the game I was enjoy, but not now !
A good game is not a long game (maybe yes), but it's a game where the gamer can understand what to do, and when to do it.
use the hints that are on your phone, pal, it's not that hard, and if you still don't know what to do, maybe you're just d#mb, it's not a big deal

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
After spending days trying to finish the game(with cheats) i raise the white flag and admit the sandbox style has finally killed the enjoyment of the game for me, does anyone know if there is a CG rip?

Oct 10, 2022
After spending days trying to finish the game(with cheats) i raise the white flag and admit the sandbox style has finally killed the enjoyment of the game for me, does anyone know if there is a CG rip?
One of the best game out here, drop down to mediocre because of sandbox mode. I couldn't agree more with you.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Lol I'll never cease to amaze people who think this sandbox is grinding and complicated, they haven't played many games on this forum I guess

Or I guess they don't care about the game itself and just want a quick fap, hence why they get frustrated so fast

And let's be honest if it takes you days to complete this game you have a little problem up there or you are just being exaggerated

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I also question what they may consider too grindy. I mean play lab rats... either one that has a grind to it. This is, shiiiit bro no grind.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes