strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I like how she looks, resting bitch face is attractive for me, and also maybe I like crack whore looking teachers (semi-joke! :LOL: i think she looks fine but i understand the ops drug addict comment) I dunno, but love her look, don't change a thing!

One thing I might ask, is I am curious how jacky would look with longer hair, I'm thinking mid torso length. If strenif would like to art this up just as something so the fans could see, it would be nice. Maybe even give her cam model wigs, pink hair etc. to see how she would look with different colours and hair styles. But not looking for a change of the character or a change in the game, more of a curiosity thing if strenif is also curious and willing to have some fun with it and do it for the fans.
Hmmm...

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I played around with a few hair styles but wasn't really sold on any of them. A few came out looking ok.

1674494734525.png

1674494919138.png

1674494977060.png

1674495520940.png
1674495626492.png

The big problem with hair, especially long hair, is getting it to behave in all situations.
Bending over, laying down, tilted to the side.
A hair asset has to have a lot of morphs to look like they are obeying gravity and the longer the hair, the more you have to always be tweaking and adjusting it.

There's a great looking hair assets for G8 Females that looks amzing, but you can't use it on any girl with more than an A cup tits because the long hair clips through her breasts and the morphs are so shit you can't easily fix it. So dispite looking great, it's unusable.

There's dforce hair which removes the need for morphs by letting you simulate the hair so it falls naturally but that's a whole other conversation and also adds time to each and every render you've got her in.

For Sidney, and Lauren, and Mandy. Their hair being in a pony tail makes adjustments to the tail super easy.

I've learned when creating a character for a game, it's not just how the hair or cloths look. It's also how easy they are to work with in a variety of positions. Jacky's short hair has some limits when she's laying on her back, but other than that, it's very easy to deal with. It also fits with who Jacky is. For a mother of three with a full time job, something short, classy, and easy to manage makes sense for her.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
I played around with a few hair styles but wasn't really sold on any of them. A few came out looking ok.

View attachment 2333454

View attachment 2333463

View attachment 2333464

View attachment 2333488
View attachment 2333494

The big problem with hair, especially long hair, is getting it to behave in all situations.
A hair has to have a lot of morphs to look like they are obeying gravity and the longer the hair, the more you have to always be tweaking and adjusting it.

There's a great looking hair assets for G8 Females that looks amzing, but you can use it on any girl with more than an A cup tits because the long hair clips through her breasts and the morphs are so shit you can't easily fix it.

There's dforce hair which removes the need for morphs by letting to simulate the hair so it falls naturally but that's a whole other conversation and also adds time to each and every render you've got her in.

For Sidney, and Lauren, and Mandy. Their hair being in a pony tail makes adjustments to the tail super easy.

I've learned when creating a character for your game, it's not just how the hair or cloths look. It's also how easy is it to work with in a variety of positions. Jacky's short hair has some limits when she's laying on her back, but other than that, it's very easy to deal with. It also fits with who Jacky is. For a mother of three with a full time job, something short, classy, and easy to manage makes sense for her.
I hate it when Karen hair looks best.:WutFace::HideThePain::FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: strenif

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

View attachment 2333454

View attachment 2333463

View attachment 2333464

View attachment 2333488
View attachment 2333494

A hair has to have a lot of morphs to look like they are obeying gravity and the longer the hair, the more you have to always be tweaking and adjusting it.

There's a great looking hair assets for G8 Females that looks amzing, but you can use it on any girl with more than an A cup tits because the long hair clips through her breasts and the morphs are so shit you can't easily fix it.

There's dforce hair which removes the need for morphs by letting to simulate the hair so it falls naturally but that's a whole other conversation and also adds time to each and every render you've got her in.

I've learned when creating a character for your game, it's not just how the hair or cloths look. It's also how easy is it to work with in a variety of positions. Jacky's short hair has some limits when she's laying on her back, but other than that, it's very easy to deal with. It also fits with who Jacky is. For a mother of three with a full time job, something short, classy, and easy to manage makes sense for her.
Gotta say I think I prefer the original (I think it works with her age), though the last one looks fantastic too... I'm a big fan of short hair, particularly on women who assert authoritative attitudes.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

View attachment 2333454

View attachment 2333463

View attachment 2333464

View attachment 2333488
View attachment 2333494

It would be pretty cool for later in the game that when the girls are more corrupted you can choose to customize their style, I'll just leave it as an idea ;)

Reactions: PerfectAwful

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

View attachment 2333454

View attachment 2333463

View attachment 2333464

View attachment 2333488
View attachment 2333494

There's a great looking hair assets for G8 Females that looks amzing, but you can't use it on any girl with more than an A cup tits because the long hair clips through her breasts and the morphs are so shit you can't easily fix it. So dispite looking great, it's unusable.

There's dforce hair which removes the need for morphs by letting you simulate the hair so it falls naturally but that's a whole other conversation and also adds time to each and every render you've got her in.

I've learned when creating a character for a game, it's not just how the hair or cloths look. It's also how easy they are to work with in a variety of positions. Jacky's short hair has some limits when she's laying on her back, but other than that, it's very easy to deal with. It also fits with who Jacky is. For a mother of three with a full time job, something short, classy, and easy to manage makes sense for her.
Jacky looks like Heather Carolin in the second to last pic. :love:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Customizing hair colour actually should be fairly easy of a work load, though repetitive. And keep in mind strenif and will would only need to customize hair colours after customizing colours was introduced. And likewise it could only be something that happens to jacky, since shes basically a stripper and it could be something work related.

So, all in all, the work load doing this would be reasonable since it wouldn't be applied retroactively. IMO, I would do this, as it's a great addition to the game i think, and sandboxes usually include some customization. strenif what do you think? you would be the one having to do the work? changing hair colour between scenes is not too much is it? Could have jacky dye her hair platinum blonde, pink, and maybe one more colour.

Technically if you can somehow add the colours to the game, then through coding, the game itself could apply the colour to the hair... but you might need a lot of coding to make that work. As opposed to manually making 3 of the same jacky in the same scene with 3 different hair colours, and having the game load the right jacky. I think a game engine should actually be able to draw up the colours/hair from a repository and add it to jacky. So then you can just change back and forth between colours randomly and it would stick.

Anyway, hair colour way easier than different hair styles, and having to contend with the hair styles clipping into the body.
No way.
Work wise? Ya it's an easy change. But even if you only had say three options.
You have two problem.
Now every scene with Jacky in it needs to be rendered three times. Even on faster rigs with a 10-20min render time. If you have to go from posing an image to having to wait an hour before you can start posing the next one that's a BIG hit to your time tables.
Second problem is file size. Now every scene with Jacky in it has three images. The game is already getting close to 5GB, if you make updates three times bigger, it's going to be harder for people to download or for people on phones, flat out impossible.

Last edited:

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Ahh I see, and you're sure there's no fix for that, where the game engine itself applies the hair colour based on what is required for the scene? I don't know much about coding, but I think games tend to not make 4 versions of the same scene. Instead they have 1 hair file, and somehow the code colours the hair. But probably, the sort of game creation that happens here doesn't work this way? Probably, it would require developing a whole game engine :LOL:

In other words, the easiest fix is that one of the mafia bosses or her son decides jacky needs platinum blonde hair now... and from every scene onward jackies hair is platinum blonde, but same length and style. So it would be zero increased work, but just a change in how jackie looks with no actual customization option. I, personally, would be happy with that.

Obviously it depends on if you and will think it's a good idea story wise too, you and will can do mockups of different jacky hair colours, and then have your patreon community vote on which one jacky will change too permanently. IMO transformation is a big kink in games, and this would help fit the transformation bill - to a bit of a bimbo style. As well the ability to transform a teacher and then have her go into work like that is also a big niche kink, since it's a smart independent strong woman changing how she looks to be more sleazy instead of professional etc. Similar to changing clothing at work etc.

Another fix is that in one stripping scene, jackie could choose from 3 wigs. It would be increased work, but the work would only last for 1 scene, and could be repeatable.
more new scenes, quests and updates is much more popular kink on this site

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Proof of Life Jan 25th
Hey all, sorry for the long length of time between posts. I'm not a great multitasker, so with all of my focus on creating renders and animations, I've failed massively to keep up on the socials and let you all know about the latest goings on of
AFV's progress.

So, here are the details; I'm working on the renders for the last two scenes of the update. I hope to finish those up next week, after which I'll be diving into the scripting and coding. I've already got a few events scripted, and Strenif has been doing some scripting for the scenes he's rendered. I think we'll be able to put that together pretty quickly. Even though Strenif and I have talked about a soft goal for the update's completion, I'm hesitant to actually post it, since there are quite a few things that could go wrong and leave you all disappointed. After this update, we'll try to get back to the two month schedule, and be a little more predictable. Sorry again for all the uncertainty with this update.

I'm going to make a few small changes with the tier rewards starting today. From now on different types of game previews will be released depending on your supporter tier level. Everyone above the "Friend" tier will receive one or more "safe for work" preview images on our preview release days. Everyone above the "Best Friend" tier level will receive one or more NSFW preview images on our preview release days. and all tiers above the "BFF" tier level will receive one or more animation previews on our preview release days. I'll be posting some previews later tonight before I go to bed.

Most of you are probably unaware of the fact that AFV has a twitter account. I don't use it very often, but I was thinking about using it as a way for our supporters to check on daily progress, and a way for me to be accountable to you for my daily work. For example, I might post at the end of the day that "Today I finished 14 renders, or Today I wrote 84 lines of script, etc... Reply to this post and let me know if that would be of any interest to you. AFV's twitter is WillTylor (@WillTylor3) / Twitter

Oh, and you were probably unaware that every once in a while Lauren posts things on her Instagram. Lauren from AFV (@lauren_afv) • Instagram photos and videos

I commit to you all to keep using every single moment I can spare to continue to develop AFV.
Thank you to all of our current and past supporters, thanks for giving me the means and motivation to keep developing! I know I keep saying this, but it's true, I haven't lost any of my love for making this game. if anything, I keep getting more excited to be getting into the really good content! I look forward to each update just as much, if not more than all of you.

I hope you all have a great week, and I'll post again soon!

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Meth helps with multi tasking, lol. Totally understandable with a one man band (this applies to any developer under 20 people). Damn I don't have an instaflicks account, how does she? Popular rich kids have it easy.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes