strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Where can I get posters for the Lauren campaign? Walkthrough isn't very helpful
Meet with Lauren in the campaign headquarters and after the meeting you'll be prompted to visit the art teacher Mrs. Stone to make them.

Codydd

Aug 16, 2018
Meet with Lauren in the campaign headquarters and after the meeting you'll be prompted to visit the art teacher Mrs. Stone to make them.
Strangely, after the meeting, I wasn't asked for anything. MC put up 20 posters that Lauren made and that's it. I have no option to make these posters at Mrs. Stone. Also in the following days. I have no idea what to do next.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Strangely, after the meeting, I wasn't asked for anything. MC put up 20 posters that Lauren made and that's it. I have no option to make these posters at Mrs. Stone. Also in the following days. I have no idea what to do next.
keep going back to the morning meetings

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ahhh you're early in the event chain. Lauren has to lose the polls before she agrees to Ryan's poster idea.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Where are the details of what is in the update?
Edit:
I just want to know whats going to be in it, can careless about when.

Last edited:

macacodocrime

May 16, 2020
What do you have to do to get Camille kicked out of the room and sleep in the lounge? No matter what I try she doesn't get kicked out.

You need to raise Jacky's libido, and stop her from masturbating. (school, bathroom and bedroom if I'm not mistaken)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
She's still not kicking Camille out of her room to sleep in the lounge... could there be another thing I have to do during the day to trigger it?
Go to the bathroom in the evening and stop Jacky from masterbaiting. If Ryan ends up helping her out, her sexual frustration was to high and you'll need to come back the next day. If she's not trying to masterbait, her libido wasn't high enough.
After stopping her in the bathroom, go to her room at night to see Cami being kicked out.

crickletsbets

Feb 1, 2023
Hi, this might be a stupid question but I just downloaded the game after playing it in-browser for a while. Is there a way to import my savefiles to the now downloaded game?

Or could anyone just tell me where I can find the savefiles. (I'm on Mac)

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Hi, this might be a stupid question but I just downloaded the game after playing it in-browser for a while. Is there a way to import my savefiles to the now downloaded game?

Or could anyone just tell me where I can find the savefiles. (I'm on Mac)
/Users/[your-user-name]/Library/RenPy

Reactions: stever
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes