Oct 10, 2022
Lol I'll never cease to amaze people who think this sandbox is grinding and complicated, they haven't played many games on this forum I guess

Or I guess they don't care about the game itself and just want a quick fap, hence why they get frustrated so fast

And let's be honest if it takes you days to complete this game you have a little problem up there or you are just being exaggerated
I generally don't like sandbox stuff, not because it's grinding but it usually repetetive and bores the player to death. I do like stories of the games and sandbox mode is a killer of immersion. I could be okay with zero fap material as long as we have good story, so "quick fap" take is really far fetch for me.

Reactions: Xabior

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I also question what they may consider too grindy. I mean play lab rats... either one that has a grind to it. This is, shiiiit bro no grind.
You don't have to go that far, just playing games like Big Brother or Bad Bobby you'll realize what a real grinding is, pointless hours doing the same thing so that in the end the only reward is a kiss or something like that. It's a shame, and I mention those games because I know that this game was inspired by them but in my opinion, AFV does everything so thousand times better that I don't understand how someone can call this game grinding, it almost doesn't have

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I generally don't like sandbox stuff, not because it's grinding but it usually repetetive and bores the player to death. I do like stories of the games and sandbox mode is a killer of immersion. I could be okay with zero fap material as long as we have good story, so "quick fap" take is really far fetch for me.
Well, this game has a decent story and is very well written, hence why maybe I don't care that it's sandbox tbh

Zamore

Jun 27, 2022
when is the update coming out? I'm really enjoying the game, very good, from the game's story to the characters, it's very nice, and with great scenes!
Só bora, no aguardo meu rei!!!

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Mar 16, 2022
when is the update coming out? I'm really enjoying the game, very good, from the game's story to the characters, it's very nice, and with great scenes!
Só bora, no aguardo meu rei!!!

View attachment 2321318
Probably mid to late February. It's a bigger update than originally intended, plus due to Will ( Dev. )having to replace his computer ( new rig with a RTX4090...), it's 3-4 weeks behind. Next update sets up sex with Jacky, with the update following being where you have sex with her all over the place. Updates after this should be faster, with more sex content. A lot left to come in this game yet.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
The version on F95 currently v0.08h, I'm assuming it's the halloween version, but, The 0.08-v2 version is already out for public on subscribestar, but I can't see any changelogs, can't tell if it'is the same version or not...

Reactions: macacodocrime

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The version on F95 currently v0.08h, I'm assuming it's the halloween version, but, The 0.08-v2 version is already out for public on subscribestar, but I can't see any changelogs, can't tell if it'is the same version or not...
What’s V2 stand for?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Could be that one is incest content and the other does not. The dev just giving a naming difference for visual identifying purposes.

CreamyX

Dec 30, 2022
Purely just an opinion but the model for the mother needs some work. She's rather inferior to the other models in the game. The hair makes her look VERY unattractive. The face shape doesn't help either. The very angular features, along with the hair, make it look like she's a drug addict. The facial expressions in the first few days (I'm currently to the part where Sydney just showed up for the first time) make me want to avoid the mother. From the face down it's fine, but the face needs some work. I'd look at trying to soften her features some and give her a warmer expression. It makes her overall more attractive. I'm using the walkthrough and honestly, if it wasn't for the walkthrough I would have avoided the mother completely.

Other than that, so far I'm enjoying the game. Hopefully my comment doesn't come off as too negative. I meant it only as constructive criticism.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Purely just an opinion but the model for the mother needs some work. She's rather inferior to the other models in the game. The hair makes her look VERY unattractive. The face shape doesn't help either. The very angular features, along with the hair, make it look like she's a drug addict. The facial expressions in the first few days (I'm currently to the part where Sydney just showed up for the first time) make me want to avoid the mother. From the face down it's fine, but the face needs some work. I'd look at trying to soften her features some and give her a warmer expression. It makes her overall more attractive. I'm using the walkthrough and honestly, if it wasn't for the walkthrough I would have avoided the mother completely.

Other than that, so far I'm enjoying the game. Hopefully my comment doesn't come off as too negative. I meant it only as constructive criticism.
Then don't play the game. It's a four year old project. I don't know what are you expecting to achieve submitting such a complaint now. Make your own game.
You wish you looked like Jacky when you hit 40.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Then don't play the game. It's a four year old project. I don't know what are you expecting to achieve submitting such a complaint now. Make your own game.
You wish you looked like Jacky when you hit 40.
Geez. No need to be so harsh.
Jacky is my favorite character because she looks her age and thus more realistic to me as a mum. But I took no offense at his politely offered opinion.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes