ladelame

Sep 1, 2018
Hey what does "Respect" and "Affection" do?

Lol, I'm starting to wonder if this is some kind of meta-commentary joke on these games that there are two stats called "Respect" and "Affection" but neither one of them seems to actually be worth anything in the game?? hahaha.

I don't want to cheat or have spoilers or anything, I just keep avoiding Jacky going to the strip club cause it gives me 10 affection but now I have like 70 affection and it never seems to come up. Same thing with respect, I get respect from Sidney if I don't sell Lauren off but I don't know what that respect even does.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
that is the D&S mod :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: as you started calling it"Samba" it first confused me LoL o_O;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have I been calling Samba all this time - that looks like Sama now that I take a closer look at it.

So what should I be calling it - Sama or D&S app on phone? Guessing the logo is meant to be D&S ?

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021

Lol, I'm starting to wonder if this is some kind of meta-commentary joke on these games that there are two stats called "Respect" and "Affection" but neither one of them seems to actually be worth anything in the game?? hahaha.

I don't want to cheat or have spoilers or anything, I just keep avoiding Jacky going to the strip club cause it gives me 10 affection but now I have like 70 affection and it never seems to come up. Same thing with respect, I get respect from Sidney if I don't sell Lauren off but I don't know what that respect even does.

Not positive - but I think both had more impact in the start of the game than at this point in the game.

But the dev(s) can speak to if there were any events where Respect and Affection were gate keepers for an event or series of events. (I.e. you had to higher than this number to start or continue.)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Have I been calling Samba all this time - that looks like Sama now that I take a closer look at it.

So what should I be calling it - Sama or D&S app on phone? Guessing the logo is meant to be D&S ?
Was meant only as a funny coment, call it how you want it I know what you mean, no critics, just fun
DSama was the nick of the modder they made a lot of good mods, and by now all regulars know what you mean by "Samba app"

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

There are stat checks for various things in the game that happen in the background.
Affection for example will effect if the girls are ok with you cumming inside them. Trying to with a low Affection will resulted in them getting pissed off and add some +anger.

You don't need to grind Affection or Respect past like 10.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
But in the game it is telling me I don't have any when I go to greet Cami in the living room. So I cannot go any further.
Do it your self on your own computer by reading the following posts.

500 saves? yikes!

Try using Universal Ren'Py Mod to add the wine to you inventory.

Search for "wine" in Universal Ren'Py Mod and change these 2 variables

inventory.items_amount["Wine"]

and

invwine

Change 0 to whatever the amount you want to have.

Good luck in saving all those 500 files.
No, I don't wanna play it from the start. So only have to modify the last save.
And did it with the Mod:
View attachment 3065067

But:
View attachment 3065073

Did I something wrong?
You didn't do anything wrong. Go talk to Cami. Even though you're not seeing it for some reason in the backpack it's still there.

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Proof of Life (Nov 29th)

Hey all! I hope all my fellow Americans enjoyed your Thanksgiving Holiday! I certainly did, and I made the juiciest, tastiest turkey we've ever had. The secret is to brine it overnight, well, there's other stuff too, but anyways, I ended up being too busy to drop a reward post for our supporters because of the holiday, but don't worry. I've got you covered! I'm dropping some preview images and an animation today for you guys who support at the Friend + tier rates. In fact they'll already be dropped by the time this post goes live.
Besides the holiday, I've had a pretty slow week. I ended up getting a bit sick the day after Thanksgiving, and since I've already used up all my sick days at work, I was having to drag my butt to work sick, and then coming home too exhausted to do much on AFV. Good news is I'm feeling much better, and I don't think my illness has set things back too badly.
These last few weeks I've been scripting and coding a few scenes that I've already made the renders and animations for. Trying to do this one event at a time so that they're all ready to go when our goal date of the update comes around. That being said, we do have a certain main event that we need to have completed in order to launch our update, but I think we should be able to pull it off.
God, we've just got so many good ideas for our game going forward! The most frustrating thing is the time it takes to turn our vision into a visual, playable work, but we've got enough material for years to come! I'm really pushing to get to a point where I can justify going full time into game development and start cranking out the updates much quicker. So talk us up out there! If you participate in any adult gaming forums, recommend us! Tell everyone at your work about this great game you found! Tell the other parents and teachers at the Parent Teacher Organization meeting about this high school (legal adult students) themed game you just heard about! They'll all thank you later! =)
Thanks you everyone who supports, or has supported the game in the past! Thanks for giving me a reason to create something I love and enjoy! I hope you all have a fantastic week!

Source:

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
Screenshot_25661201_130725.jpg
Does anyone know the scene where the main character I was studying and there was a scene where the main character thought in his head that he was having sex with his own mother and the main character went into the bathroom and said,

Looks like I get to go commando again.

just put them n my locker till the end of the day

Danmmit! l can't just keep Chrowing away my underwear.

Why do I have to do this? I tried pressing the locker and it said "What am I doing here?

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
You don't.

It's just intended to be funny dialogue. No actions are required or available.
I thought it had to be done differently. I've been stuck like this for 1 year now. Most of the time, if I encounter this scene, I will time skip instead because when I play this scene, it will go into the bathroom and speak the same way, and when it goes to study, it will stay like that.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
when I play this scene, it will go into the bathroom and speak the same way, and when it goes to study, it will stay like that.
I am used to seeing the text, I am not clear on what you mean when you write "it will stay like that"??

Also, what operating system are you playing the game in?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
View attachment 3132101
Does anyone know the scene where the main character I was studying and there was a scene where the main character thought in his head that he was having sex with his own mother and the main character went into the bathroom and said,

Looks like I get to go commando again.

just put them n my locker till the end of the day

Danmmit! l can't just keep Chrowing away my underwear.

Why do I have to do this? I tried pressing the locker and it said "What am I doing here?
You don't have to do anything. Leave school and ether go make a delivery at the warehouse or to Ryan's room to skip time.

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
Does anyone have the game save version v0.08_V1d? I pressed the wrong button and pressed the delete save button

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
I am used to seeing the text, I am not clear on what you mean when you write "it will stay like that"??

Also, what operating system are you playing the game in?
I mean when I used to play this game in v0.08_V1d version and I remember when the hero told me to put my pants in the locker. I think I have to go to my locker. But then I pressed go. When he saw that he couldn't press it, he sent the hero to study. When I entered the classroom It kept coming back to the same place over and over until it got angry and deleted the game.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I mean when I used to play this game in v0.08_V1d version and I remember when the hero told me to put my pants in the locker. I think I have to go to my locker. But then I pressed go. When he saw that he couldn't press it, he sent the hero to study. When I entered the classroom It kept coming back to the same place over and over until it got angry and deleted the game.
IT sounds like you got the idea that you have to act on the text that was just meant to be a funny throw away. Time has passed to afternoon at that point so I always just go to the warehouse and do an afternoon photo shoot or make deliveries.

Reactions: Babymomo
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes