DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
There really isn't a grind. If an event isn't progressing it's because ether you've reached the end for now or you need to do something else first.
That's literally what grinding is. Going from mission to mission. Or grinding enemies for loot.

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
Only numbers game is for the photo shoot.

What event on your phone are you stuck on?
Just a moment here, and I should be able to check!
So I'm at the events "Collect'Em All" and the "Loyalty Event, Almost There!", so I need to get Jacky's libido high enough to be able to rub lotion on her, for the loyalty event, and then get the different lingerie options checked off, then I'll be all caught up with myself?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
That's literally what grinding is. Going from mission to mission. Or grinding enemies for loot.
Mmm no.

Grinding is doing the same thing over and over again with no change.

Doing events that unlock other events that in turn, unlock more events, is just playing the game.

So I'm at the events "Collect'Em All" and the "Loyalty Event, Almost There!", so I need to get Jacky's libido high enough to be able to rub lotion on her, for the loyalty event, and then get the different lingerie options checked off, then I'll be all caught up with myself?
The Collect'Em All event isn't something to worry about right now. You certainly can complete it if you'd like but there won't be a reward for it till the next update.

Loyalty Event, Almost There is another issue. It's not really a bug, just something we didn't implement well.
This should have been completed BEFORE the date sex with Jacky. Currently players can rush the Jacky date and completely miss this event. With how the current build leaves Jacky in a state where she's avoiding Ryan, it's very hard to build her libido after you've have sex with her. This will be resolved in the next update.

The only way you can raise it without cheats is to have Jacky and Sidney rub sunscreen on each other for +1 each week.
Not ideal, obviously.

But outside of that one event you've pretty much reached the end of the current build.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
Only numbers game is for the photo shoot.

What event on your phone are you stuck on?
So I'm at the events "Collect'Em All" and the "Loyalty Event, Almost There!", so I need to get Jacky's libido high enough to be able to rub lotion on her for the loyalty event, then also get her at least to try on each of the bikini modeling options, if not actually get her all of the bikini options for her to own?

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
Mmm no.

Grinding is doing the same thing over and over again with no change.

Doing events that unlock other events that in turn, unlock more events, is just playing the game.

The Collect'Em All event isn't something to worry about right now. You certainly can complete it if you'd like but there won't be a reward for it till the next update.

Loyalty Event, Almost There is another issue. It's not really a bug, just something we didn't implement well.
This should have been completed BEFORE the date sex with Jacky. Currently players can rush the Jacky date and completely miss this event. With how the current build leaves Jacky in a state where she's avoiding Ryan, it's very hard to build her libido after you've have sex with her. This will be resolved in the next update.

The only way you can raise it without cheats is to have Jacky and Sidney rub sunscreen on each other for +1 each week.
Not ideal, obviously.

But outside of that one event you've pretty much reached the end of the current build.
Fantastic, so it sounds like those are the only two things I'm missing, as per the current public build, and the phone cheats would only help in as far as they can actually help me to save on time otherwise needed for grinding, that could then be spent poking around to make sure there aren't any hidden bonuses or anything (like maybe any more of the playing cards that could potentially be out there somewhere to be found), or anything else that might help to pass the time while replaying those last scenes to make the needed progress towards current-build completion (and possibly, by then at any rate, new content coming from the new build of the game that might possibly be available by that point in time?)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
in the Christmas episode, we find out that the MC is able to pay off Diaz and get her off the family's back...is that available in this version or has it not been implemented yet?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Tbf there is grinding whether you like it or not.
You may sugarcoat it as much as you want but it doesnt change anything.
Someone said it doesnt exist.
How do you explain then the warehouse modeling thing, having to go there day by day repeating it 10 times and raising their other stats to meet criteria and progress story.
Its called grinding. The same grinding you have in your job, day by day until you get paid.
Im not saying its bad but lets not pretend its nothing

Reactions: TommyTuba

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
How do you explain then the warehouse modeling thing, having to go there day by day repeating it 10 times and raising their other stats to meet criteria and progress story.
Its called grinding. The same grinding you have in your job, day by day until you get paid.
Maybe you are right. but I use cheats for money lol, and look, maybe in the visual novels there is no grinding, but it's almost always the same way to get sex scenes, only instead of doing tasks you have to read tons of text, but almost It's always the same, first handjob then blowjob and so on...

Sandbox are not so different from avn as people want to believe. there's always "filler"

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Maybe you are right. but I use cheats for money lol, and look, maybe in the visual novels there is no grinding, but it's almost always the same way to get sex scenes, only instead of doing tasks you have to read tons of text, but almost It's always the same, first handjob then blowjob and so on...

Sandbox are not so different from avn as people want to believe. there's always "filler"
With VNs it doesnt feel like grind. The progress is instant. There are sandbox games like this one with some grind and there you have desert stalker with 0 grind. In this game i enjoy grind the first time, it adds to immersion and it makes sense. But doing second playthrough having to do all over it again, no thanks, i use cheats to speed it up if im low on time.

Reactions: doight

bentejui

Feb 20, 2024
en la trama hay algunos fallos ,el hecho que el hijo tomara las riendas .montara un estudio y que su madre mancillara el lugar de trabajo del hijo para tirarse a un compañero de clase seria como una apuñada al corazón de su hijo .que cualquiera por eso se distanciara o aria sentir a la madre culpable por tal acto ya ni contar que alguno incluso dejaría de asistir a las clases por no estar viendo a ninguno de los dos .dando a la madre la ausencia del hijo a las clases o que se diera cuenta que su hijo se distancia

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
If you have to go there 10 times, you're doing something wrong. I think my average is three times to see everything and complete it.
Again, grinding to me is having to do the same thing over and over with out seeing anything new.
Each time you go back to the shoot as the girls get more and more comfortable, you see them do more and more lewd acts for Ryan's camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: doccop63

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Grinding?
This one?
HA!
Said by people that hadn't lived the dark times of the Russian Grind.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
No way he put it on youtube :ROFLMAO:
Damn why am i so weak on Mandy, something is wrong i like that character way too much that i would like to let on.
Whats your secret man, what have you done
You're in good company. She's been a favorite of mine for awhile now.
No one can top Jacky but Mandy comes close.

Reactions: Mfka5 and TommyTuba
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes