remillon

May 16, 2020
I'm facing a bug where everytime I try to load any saved game or rollback, I'm taken back to pc screen with cosplay site open. How do I fix this?

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Proof of Life - Feb 28th (public)

Happy Leap Day tomorrow!... I guess it's today already for a lot of you. I hope you're all having a good week!
My week's off to a decent start, I'm just polishing off the end of the last event that I need to script, and then it's gonna be neck deep in coding. God, I'm not looking forward to that! As the script gets longer and more and more interconnected, the harder it is to just insert an event without screwing something up, or causing story inconsistencies. Every update gets more and more complicated in this way. So, wish me luck! I'm not sure how long the coding and personal testing are going to take me, but it is the final step, so that's exciting for sure!
I've been hearing a lot of chatter lately about creators getting their pages shut down due to this site becoming a lot less tolerant of lewd content. I want to make sure everyone is aware that should such a thing happen here, there is another option to support and get access to our latest build and supporter perks. If you are unaware of the other option, head to Discord and poke around, maybe ask on one of the channels if you can't figure it out. Patreon doesn't like creators naming said option in our posts, but anyone could also DM me if you can't figure it out.
Thanks to everyone who has supported the game at any point in time over the years! I really appreciate you all! Thank you to everyone who's ever described our game in a positive light to anyone else! You're helping AFV's success, we're slowly inching towards the day where AFV can get the full time attention it deserves. I feel really lucky to be able to create something I love and am proud of, and you all make it possible. Have a great week!

Source:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm facing a bug where everytime I try to load any saved game or rollback, I'm taken back to pc screen with cosplay site open. How do I fix this?
Never run into that one yet.
Possible you've got some bad game files. Try downloading the game again. If you installed any mods, don't.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
What is the difference between Loyality and NTR pathway? Do I lose anything if I choose Loyality?
I don't know exactly what kind of answer yo're waiting for, but if you choose Loyalty route you miss the NTR scenes, my friend. I'm pretty sure you could have deducted this by yourself.

Reactions: AsiGenc

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Maybe he doesn't know the meaning of NTR and he is a poor pure and innocent soul.
You're right, that's possible. Anyway, more sooner than later a bunch of NTR jihadist surely will teach him the matter in every minimun detail. In more than one lenguaje.

Reactions: AsiGenc

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019

Happy Leap Day tomorrow!... I guess it's today already for a lot of you. I hope you're all having a good week!
My week's off to a decent start, I'm just polishing off the end of the last event that I need to script, and then it's gonna be neck deep in coding. God, I'm not looking forward to that! As the script gets longer and more and more interconnected, the harder it is to just insert an event without screwing something up, or causing story inconsistencies. Every update gets more and more complicated in this way. So, wish me luck! I'm not sure how long the coding and personal testing are going to take me, but it is the final step, so that's exciting for sure!
I've been hearing a lot of chatter lately about creators getting their pages shut down due to this site becoming a lot less tolerant of lewd content. I want to make sure everyone is aware that should such a thing happen here, there is another option to support and get access to our latest build and supporter perks. If you are unaware of the other option, head to Discord and poke around, maybe ask on one of the channels if you can't figure it out. Patreon doesn't like creators naming said option in our posts, but anyone could also DM me if you can't figure it out.
Thanks to everyone who has supported the game at any point in time over the years! I really appreciate you all! Thank you to everyone who's ever described our game in a positive light to anyone else! You're helping AFV's success, we're slowly inching towards the day where AFV can get the full time attention it deserves. I feel really lucky to be able to create something I love and am proud of, and you all make it possible. Have a great week!

Yeah I am not resubbing until this guy drops an update
I am tired of getting Dark Cookied

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I know what NTR is, I just wanted to ask; does NTR skip content or are there different content for NTR and Loyality?
There are a number of NTR only and Loyalty scenes.
I think the number of scenes unique to each route are roughly even in number.
Some NTR/Loyality scenes are available to play on both routes.

Really just pick what ever route you prefer.

Jun 1, 2023

Yeah I am not resubbing until this guy drops an update
I am tired of getting Dark Cookied
Do you have the new images?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes