May 25, 2022
Pregnancy tag on F95 also includes impregnation. Which, I have no idea if this game has. It's been a while since I played.
Given that the game is tracking the... erm... deposits the MC has placed with different characters I would say that it seems certain impregnation/pregnancy will be implemented, possibly retroactively, maye as some sort of risk/reward system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I have the 2 bikinis, and it says give them to Lauren and Mandy on Sunday morning, but I've gone through 3 weeks, and when I go to their locations on Sunday morning (also trying "early morning"), it does nothing. What am I doing wrong?
I would assume I could at least talk to them to trigger it, or it would trigger when I go to their locations, but I have had no such luck. Where do I go, and what do I do? Or is this event still bugged, as mentioned in the past?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have the 2 bikinis, and it says give them to Lauren and Mandy on Sunday morning, but I've gone through 3 weeks, and when I go to their locations on Sunday morning (also trying "early morning"), it does nothing. What am I doing wrong?
I would assume I could at least talk to them to trigger it, or it would trigger when I go to their locations, but I have had no such luck. Where do I go, and what do I do? Or is this event still bugged, as mentioned in the past?
Sounds like you're not cleaning up the yard on Saturday afternoons.
Go to the lounge and talk to Mandy to make sure the yard is clean enough that the girls want to spend time out there.
Only other thing I can think of is you bought the bikni's but didn't pick them up from the warehouse.

Reactions: Mstr Sinner

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Sounds like you're not cleaning up the yard on Saturday afternoons.
Go to the lounge and talk to Mandy to make sure the yard is clean enough that the girls want to spend time out there.
Only other thing I can think of is you bought the bikni's but didn't pick them up from the warehouse.
I did, in fact, pick up the bikinis. As I said, I have the bikinis. They are in my inventory. Every Saturday, I talked to Mandy in the lounge, cleaned the yard, then went to talk to the girls, and nothing has happened.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I did, in fact, pick up the bikinis. As I said, I have the bikinis. They are in my inventory. Every Saturday, I talked to Mandy in the lounge, cleaned the yard, then went to talk to the girls, and nothing has happened.
Post your save file, I'll take a look.

How can i get the. I'll bet i can breed with lauren the dragon breeder after our next photo session
To finish that quest. Compete the photoshoot with Lauren's Libido at 10. You may need to do it twice. If she just gives you a BJ come back the next day and do it again.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Post your save file, I'll take a look.
Doesn't matter now, anyway, cause now I can't even launch the game. It doesn't even pop any error codes up. It simply does nothing. I tried running as admin. I tried deleting, and redownloading. I keep having this issue with Ren'Py. A game will be working fine, until it randomly decides to stop launching. And then I am basically unable to get it to work, ever again. My drivers are up to date, too, before someone suggests that one.
From time to time, I am able to find the other save file location, in LocalLow, and move saves there, and sometimes it will work, but I don't see these saves anywhere in LocalLow....just in the main game folder.
Frankly, I'm about done with RenPy, all together. Cause this happens to nearly every Ren'Py game I play on here.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Doesn't matter now, anyway, cause now I can't even launch the game. It doesn't even pop any error codes up. It simply does nothing. I tried running as admin. I tried deleting, and redownloading. I keep having this issue with Ren'Py. A game will be working fine, until it randomly decides to stop launching. And then I am basically unable to get it to work, ever again. My drivers are up to date, too, before someone suggests that one.
From time to time, I am able to find the other save file location, in LocalLow, and move saves there, and sometimes it will work, but I don't see these saves anywhere in LocalLow....just in the main game folder.
Frankly, I'm about done with RenPy, all together. Cause this happens to nearly every Ren'Py game I play on here.
Damn. That sound awful.

Sorry man. Never heard of that issue with renpy before.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
if you have issues across all renpy games maybe this is helpful

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
If you wanted to troubleshoot this there should be a log.txt file in the game folder that will generate and can sometimes assist in isolating the issue.

Reactions: fred9320

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
RenPy game data location is in "Roaming/RenPy" folder and not in "LocalLow" folder.

LocalLow folder is usually used by "unity" games.

Quite frankly if you have trouble navigating to the correct folder, you should take your computer down to a repair shop and have them check it over.

In the mean time go to "Roaming/RenPy" and back up any save file you want to keep.

Then delete the whole "RenPy" folder with all the game data in it.

Then try and run a "RenPy" game and see if it'll work, if it don't take your computer to the repair shop.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
RenPy game data location is in "Roaming/RenPy" folder and not in "LocalLow" folder.

LocalLow folder is usually used by "unity" games.

Quite frankly if you have trouble navigating to the correct folder, you should take your computer down to a repair shop and have them check it over.

In the mean time go to "Roaming/RenPy" and back up any save file you want to keep.

Then delete the whole "RenPy" folder with all the game data in it.

Then try and run a "RenPy" game and see if it'll work, if it don't take your computer to the repair shop.
It would appear I brain farted and typed the wrong thing, but still...this is NOT a computer problem (though this shit laptop DOES have it's issues, and I am currently attempting to save for another laptop, which seems nearly impossible these days lol).
I can't justify paying someone to check a computer to see if something is wrong with it when the majority of my programs run just fine. Literally, I only have issues with Renpy games, and those games are all downloaded from F95. Nothing else on my computer struggles to run. And, all my other Renpy games are currently opening. It's just this one, at the moment. But, this issues happens with a lot of Renoy games, to me.
I already deleted all the files for the game, though. Just gonna wait til it's finished and start over. May be a while, but it'll be worth it. I do that from time to time. Not really worried about it now.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
There was an upgrade to Renpy, and it cause problems for alot of players of Renpy games. There is a thread or two in these forums on it. But more recently, I think Renpy or the game devs fixed something because I don't run into a Renpy game not starting like it was when the upgrade to Renpy happened.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
It would appear I brain farted and typed the wrong thing, but still...this is NOT a computer problem (though this shit laptop DOES have it's issues, and I am currently attempting to save for another laptop, which seems nearly impossible these days lol).
I can't justify paying someone to check a computer to see if something is wrong with it when the majority of my programs run just fine. Literally, I only have issues with Renpy games, and those games are all downloaded from F95. Nothing else on my computer struggles to run. And, all my other Renpy games are currently opening. It's just this one, at the moment. But, this issues happens with a lot of Renoy games, to me.
I already deleted all the files for the game, though. Just gonna wait til it's finished and start over. May be a while, but it'll be worth it. I do that from time to time. Not really worried about it now.
You are not going to buy the laptop new are you? I buy used laptop for a £100 clean it up and it runs fine, and it's quite a decent spec laptop.

6th gen Core i7 6700HQ processor
GTX 960M with 2gb of video RAM
8gb of system ram (upgraded to 16gb)
256gb SSD
1TB HDD

I digress.

I read in the support section that Ren'Py is linked to the sound card to load videos, so last ditch effort is to try and update your audio driver.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
There was an upgrade to Renpy, and it cause problems for alot of players of Renpy games. There is a thread or two in these forums on it. But more recently, I think Renpy or the game devs fixed something because I don't run into a Renpy game not starting like it was when the upgrade to Renpy happened.
The only issue I'm aware of that sounds similar is some buggy Razer software that causes those with a Tartarus Pro plugged in to cause a crash. Issue is on Razer's side though.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes