K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
You're in good company. She's been a favorite of mine for awhile now.
No one can top Jacky but Mandy comes close.
I'm still hoping for some action with Kenzie. She's such a pretty thing.

AsiGenc

May 24, 2020
There are a number of NTR only and Loyalty scenes.
I think the number of scenes unique to each route are roughly even in number.
Some NTR/Loyality scenes are available to play on both routes.

Really just pick what ever route you prefer.
This is the answer I was looking for, thank you.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
It would be quite strange to have pregnancies in a game that is not yet finished, right? I mean they are always saved for last. If it were the main fetish of the game then I would understand it but that is not the case...

Reactions: HB38 and doccop63

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
It would be quite strange to have pregnancies in a game that is not yet finished, right? I mean they are always saved for last. If it were the main fetish of the game then I would understand it but that is not the case...
I can agree with that sentiment. Besides, Ryan starts the whole thing off by saying that he's telling the story and there's no indication, subtle or otherwise, that indicated that anyone was pregnant (shrugs), so it would be safe to assume that none of them are when the narrative starts?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
None yet. Only pregnancy is a dream sequence. Disappointing.
We don't control the tags F95 uses but because of said dream sequence it'd be strange if it wasn't there.
That said, I get your frustration of looking for a kink and not finding in the game yet.
I can say impregnation/pregnancy will be in the game for sure but we haven't worked out how we want to add it yet.

It's going to be optional but you won't be able to pick and chose. Ether they all get knocked up or none of them do.
It'd just be to much work to have five+ girls show up in renders with/without big bellies in every possible combination.

Ideally, we don't want it to be an epilogue thing that's only in the game for a one scene but again. We havn't planned out how we want it to work.

P.S.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Pregnancy tag on F95 also includes impregnation. Which, I have no idea if this game has. It's been a while since I played.
Given that the game is tracking the... erm... deposits the MC has placed with different characters I would say that it seems certain impregnation/pregnancy will be implemented, possibly retroactively, maye as some sort of risk/reward system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I have the 2 bikinis, and it says give them to Lauren and Mandy on Sunday morning, but I've gone through 3 weeks, and when I go to their locations on Sunday morning (also trying "early morning"), it does nothing. What am I doing wrong?
I would assume I could at least talk to them to trigger it, or it would trigger when I go to their locations, but I have had no such luck. Where do I go, and what do I do? Or is this event still bugged, as mentioned in the past?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have the 2 bikinis, and it says give them to Lauren and Mandy on Sunday morning, but I've gone through 3 weeks, and when I go to their locations on Sunday morning (also trying "early morning"), it does nothing. What am I doing wrong?
I would assume I could at least talk to them to trigger it, or it would trigger when I go to their locations, but I have had no such luck. Where do I go, and what do I do? Or is this event still bugged, as mentioned in the past?
Sounds like you're not cleaning up the yard on Saturday afternoons.
Go to the lounge and talk to Mandy to make sure the yard is clean enough that the girls want to spend time out there.
Only other thing I can think of is you bought the bikni's but didn't pick them up from the warehouse.

Reactions: Mstr Sinner
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes