Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
The game doesn't have a week counter in it, I added Week 1 etc for purposes of keeping it straight in my head as I was putting the walkthur together.

You can compare completed events against the walkthur and see where you are and if you have missed any events.

And the Walkthur is one way of doing the game, I am sure there are other ways of getting all the events done.

Last edited:
Reactions: StephanieD

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Need help guys. Below are the pictures shown on Cosplay Heaven.
A lot of the pictures I've taken are not showing up on Cosplay Heaven including
the pictures I took of Lauren with the dragon, and none of the pictures I took of
Sydney are showing up at all. Am I doing something wrong?

CH 1.JPG

CH2.JPG

CH3.JPG

• Red Heart
Reactions: fred9320

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Campaign? There is no head quarters at the school in the afternoons.
In fact I'm not seeing anything in the game to start a campaign about anything.

I'm completely lost here. Anyone know anything about this campaign
or how you start it?

Capture.JPG

School Afternoon.....Nothing I can find about a campaign

Capture 3.JPG

Dec 28, 2023
Campaign? There is no head quarters at the school in the afternoons.
In fact I'm not seeing anything in the game to start a campaign about anything.
I'm completely lost here. Anyone know anything about this campaign
or how you start it?
School Afternoon.....Nothing I can find about a campaign
The School Election Campaign triggers on it's own once you are far enough in the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best thing you can do is focus on completing all other quests for now. Some triggers are Completion of previous quest + Time.
For instance I thought I'd completed all of the quests for the current version. But I went back a few days later only to have a random quest trigger after 1 game week.

The School Campaign will trigger eventually. I had this same exact issue.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
I'm stuck in a loop. I have already unlocked all sex content with mom according to the
cell phone. But the problem is that she no longer kicks out aunt when sexually frustrated
with 10 sex frustration points. So I can't unlock "The Jig Is Up" where I keep visiting
aunt in the lounge, and I can't unlock "A little more corruption" which is basically
the same thing. I'm supposed to go visit aunt when sexually frustrated mom kicks
her out into the lounge for the night and then give her some wine. Aunt and Mom's
Libido are both at 10 by the way. But every night aunt is asleep in mom's bed with her.

So what am I doing wrong? Because it seems once the sex scenes with the mom
are unlocked, the aunt getting kick out of the bedroom scene seems to have
disappeared completely from the game.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm stuck in a loop. I have already unlocked all sex content with mom according to the
cell phone. But the problem is that she no longer kicks out aunt when sexually frustrated
with 10 sex frustration points. So I can't unlock "The Jig Is Up" where I keep visiting
aunt in the lounge, and I can't unlock "A little more corruption" which is basically
the same thing. I'm supposed to go visit aunt when sexually frustrated mom kicks
her out into the lounge for the night and then give her some wine. Aunt and Mom's
Libido are both at 10 by the way. But every night aunt is asleep in mom's bed with her.

Once Jacky's sex scene has been competed, Cami should be getting kicked out every night automatically. If that's not happening it's a bug. Can you post your save file so I can take a look?

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022

You have to make sure that Ryan pussy-blocks Jacky for the whole day. At school, interrupt her masturbation session, then at home, interrupt her when she's taking a bath. When it' time to go to bed, Jacky will be so frustrated that she kicks her sister out of the room. If you do this on 2 or 3 consecutive days, you should have the scenes with Camille available.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
You have to make sure that Ryan pussy-blocks Jacky for the whole day. At school, interrupt her masturbation session, then at home, interrupt her when she's taking a bath. When it' time to go to bed, Jacky will be so frustrated that she kicks her sister out of the room. If you do this on 2 or 3 consecutive days, you should have the scenes with Camille available.
There is a problem with that. Because Ryan no longer blocks mom Jacky when she masturbates
at home now. When she masturbates in the bathroom he can 1. Intervene. 2. Leave

If I click 1. Intervene, I watch her through hidden spycam, then chose the only option 1. knock.
She opens door, he goes into pee, she takes off towel, and jumps into scene that says
1. Yeah, no need to waste time. 2. Just the vagina first

So it no longer allows me to pussy blocker her in the bathroom, the option is gone!

M1.JPG

M2.JPG

M3.JPG

M4.JPG

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Note: One problem I've now solved but aunt NOT being kicked out persists. I was able to work
around this by making sure the sexual frustration was in the order of none, with Libido at
10 max, then she masturbates in the bathroom and MC stops her which gives her 5
sex frustration points and then doing it again at her office which gives
another 5 sex frustration points. HOWEVER even though her sex frustration
points are 10 she still is not kicking the aunt out into the lounge.

M1.JPG

M2.JPG

M3.JPG

Can someone look at my game files please ??

Last edited:

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Once Jacky's sex scene has been competed, Cami should be getting kicked out every night automatically. If that's not happening it's a bug. Can you post your save file so I can take a look?
Capture.JPG

That is a list of the files in the "saves" folder which files do you need me to upload?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Here you go
Didn't have any problems getting the event to trigger.

Remember, you don't want her sexual frustration to be at 10 to trigger the event.
With her Libido at 10 and her sexual frustration under 10, visit her in the bathroom during the evening to pussy block her.
If you end up helping her out you'll need to come back again the next day.
Once you've blocked her in the bathroom she'll be frustrated still and will kick Cami out of her room so she can masterbait.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Didn't have any problems getting the event to trigger.

Remember, you don't want her sexual frustration to be at 10 to trigger the event.
With her Libido at 10 and her sexual frustration under 10, visit her in the bathroom during the evening to pussy block her.
If you end up helping her out you'll need to come back again the next day.
Once you've blocked her in the bathroom she'll be frustrated still and will kick Cami out of her room so she can masterbait.
Hmm something odd happened. It shows the scene where she is kicked out of mom's room now and
she goes into the lounge on the couch finally, but it only did $400 for hand job and
there was no blowjob [I have $69,314 money in game] so it can't be because I'm too poor.
Also it didn't finish the scenes on my phone. "The Jig Is Up" and "A little more corruption" are
still locked on the phone being not completed. The last picture is the aunt's stats.
Do I need something different in them?

Screenshot she only gives MC a handjob no BJ
Capture.JPG

M1.JPG

M2.JPG

M3.JPG

I also looked in the gallery at the scene where you can look at any scene in game played or
not played and it shows three choices. 1. Blowjob. 2.Tit Fuck. 3. Handjob. So I can't make any sense
out of any of this. Why does the gallery show 3 options yet in game play I only get the handjob option?

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hmm something odd happened. It shows the scene where she is kicked out of mom's room now and
she goes into the lounge on the couch finally, but it only did $400 for hand job and
there was no blowjob [I have $69,314 money in game] so it can't be because I'm too poor.
Also it didn't finish the scenes on my phone. "The Jig Is Up" and "A little more corruption" are
still locked on the phone being not completed. The last picture is the aunt's stats.
Do I need something different in them?

Screenshot she only gives MC a handjob no BJ
View attachment 3433601

View attachment 3433565

View attachment 3433566

View attachment 3433568

I also looked in the gallery at the scene where you can look at any scene in game played or
not played and it shows three choices. 1. Blowjob. 2.Tit Fuck. 3. Handjob. So I can't make any sense
out of any of this. Why does the gallery show 3 options yet in game play I only get the handjob option?

View attachment 3433634
It's a series of events. Cami will start with a HJ the first time.
Ryan has to work her up to a BJ.
Remember, this is a corruption game. The girls are going to be initially reluctant to do anything with Ryan.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Okay folks now I finally get how to pass this, so if you're one of the few people that has been completely lost
in this area of the game, here is everything I had to do to get passed this and complete this
part of the game with the aunt.

1. To begin with Mom's Sexual Frustration must be at exactly 5 to trigger the event,
if it's at 10 the event will not be triggered.

2. Aunt must have 10 libido [you can do the maid bit where she cleans the
bathroom and you pee in front of her for I think 2+ libido points] I had to do
this like 5x to get her to 10 libido [meet her in the kitchen, I think at morning time]

3. You must buy the whine on the computer at the HardNLong store.
Note: you MUST buy a bottle of whine again after the scene with aunt finishes
i.e. you get her drunk, give her cash and get handjob, you'll need to buy whine
again for the tit fuck scene, then buy whine again for the BJ scene.
Note: The scene won't fully work without you buying the whine.
So make sure to buy the WHINE before all 3 scenes!
Note: Pick the whine up at the city warehouse after buying it.
Note: Or just buy the wine 3x on the PC and save yourself the trouble.
of having to remember to go back every time and re-buy more.

4. Note: After you get Mom kicking aunt out at night by going to her door.
Note: When I tried to do the scene again with my 5 SF points it caused
the scene not to occur which means Mom will basically have to be reset to start the next
scene, the next kick out the aunt scene by doing a certain list of things. Which means you must build
her SF points up to 10 and release them [doing dirty stuff to her like oral or masturbating her
which occurs at her office at school Mon-Fri afternoon or in the at home bathroom Mon-Fri in the evening].

5. Mom's libido will be down after you masturbate her, so I kept going to the city warehouse
in the evening Mon-Fri and then clicking Photo Studio, then clicking the cosplay looking broom
laying against the stool, mom arrives and goes through the script [I chose option 2. Jump to the end,
then fast forward it to make it quicker] and mom gets a total of 1 libido point. I had to do this however
many times to fill back up Mom's libido to 10.

6. Find her at evening in bathroom and she is masturbating, stop her and go in and pee
and she gets 5 SF points and now you can do the scene at night going to her door
and she kicks aunt out.

It's basically a rinse, cycle, repeat thing.

7. Also note that on the very last scene i.e. preparing for the BJ, when aunt
leaves Mom's room a scene pops up making you think you failed
as the MC watches the spycam, but you have to continue this small scene
and then walk into the lounge and go see aunt and go through it.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes