SlowMotionBaby

Mar 7, 2021
My dev better have my update,
Through rain, sleet, or snow.
My dev better have my update,
Not half, not some, but all my sweet Cass.
Because if he don't,
I'm gonna put my foot in his ass.

*pimp walks back under the bridge

Reactions: WillTylor

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
The game A Family Venture's calendar shows what day of the week I am on. But how do you find out which
week you are on? i.e. week 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 etc..... The game is playing in a different order than the PDF guide,
and I can't remember what week I am on. It's making it extremely confusing not knowing what week I am on.

Last edited:

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
The game doesn't have a week counter in it, I added Week 1 etc for purposes of keeping it straight in my head as I was putting the walkthur together.

You can compare completed events against the walkthur and see where you are and if you have missed any events.

And the Walkthur is one way of doing the game, I am sure there are other ways of getting all the events done.

Last edited:
Reactions: StephanieD

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Need help guys. Below are the pictures shown on Cosplay Heaven.
A lot of the pictures I've taken are not showing up on Cosplay Heaven including
the pictures I took of Lauren with the dragon, and none of the pictures I took of
Sydney are showing up at all. Am I doing something wrong?

CH 1.JPG

CH2.JPG

CH3.JPG

• Red Heart
Reactions: fred9320

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Campaign? There is no head quarters at the school in the afternoons.
In fact I'm not seeing anything in the game to start a campaign about anything.

I'm completely lost here. Anyone know anything about this campaign
or how you start it?

Capture.JPG

School Afternoon.....Nothing I can find about a campaign

Capture 3.JPG

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
Campaign? There is no head quarters at the school in the afternoons.
In fact I'm not seeing anything in the game to start a campaign about anything.
I'm completely lost here. Anyone know anything about this campaign
or how you start it?
School Afternoon.....Nothing I can find about a campaign
The School Election Campaign triggers on it's own once you are far enough in the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best thing you can do is focus on completing all other quests for now. Some triggers are Completion of previous quest + Time.
For instance I thought I'd completed all of the quests for the current version. But I went back a few days later only to have a random quest trigger after 1 game week.

The School Campaign will trigger eventually. I had this same exact issue.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
I'm stuck in a loop. I have already unlocked all sex content with mom according to the
cell phone. But the problem is that she no longer kicks out aunt when sexually frustrated
with 10 sex frustration points. So I can't unlock "The Jig Is Up" where I keep visiting
aunt in the lounge, and I can't unlock "A little more corruption" which is basically
the same thing. I'm supposed to go visit aunt when sexually frustrated mom kicks
her out into the lounge for the night and then give her some wine. Aunt and Mom's
Libido are both at 10 by the way. But every night aunt is asleep in mom's bed with her.

So what am I doing wrong? Because it seems once the sex scenes with the mom
are unlocked, the aunt getting kick out of the bedroom scene seems to have
disappeared completely from the game.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm stuck in a loop. I have already unlocked all sex content with mom according to the
cell phone. But the problem is that she no longer kicks out aunt when sexually frustrated
with 10 sex frustration points. So I can't unlock "The Jig Is Up" where I keep visiting
aunt in the lounge, and I can't unlock "A little more corruption" which is basically
the same thing. I'm supposed to go visit aunt when sexually frustrated mom kicks
her out into the lounge for the night and then give her some wine. Aunt and Mom's
Libido are both at 10 by the way. But every night aunt is asleep in mom's bed with her.

Once Jacky's sex scene has been competed, Cami should be getting kicked out every night automatically. If that's not happening it's a bug. Can you post your save file so I can take a look?

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022

You have to make sure that Ryan pussy-blocks Jacky for the whole day. At school, interrupt her masturbation session, then at home, interrupt her when she's taking a bath. When it' time to go to bed, Jacky will be so frustrated that she kicks her sister out of the room. If you do this on 2 or 3 consecutive days, you should have the scenes with Camille available.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
You have to make sure that Ryan pussy-blocks Jacky for the whole day. At school, interrupt her masturbation session, then at home, interrupt her when she's taking a bath. When it' time to go to bed, Jacky will be so frustrated that she kicks her sister out of the room. If you do this on 2 or 3 consecutive days, you should have the scenes with Camille available.
There is a problem with that. Because Ryan no longer blocks mom Jacky when she masturbates
at home now. When she masturbates in the bathroom he can 1. Intervene. 2. Leave

If I click 1. Intervene, I watch her through hidden spycam, then chose the only option 1. knock.
She opens door, he goes into pee, she takes off towel, and jumps into scene that says
1. Yeah, no need to waste time. 2. Just the vagina first

So it no longer allows me to pussy blocker her in the bathroom, the option is gone!

M1.JPG

M2.JPG

M3.JPG

M4.JPG

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Note: One problem I've now solved but aunt NOT being kicked out persists. I was able to work
around this by making sure the sexual frustration was in the order of none, with Libido at
10 max, then she masturbates in the bathroom and MC stops her which gives her 5
sex frustration points and then doing it again at her office which gives
another 5 sex frustration points. HOWEVER even though her sex frustration
points are 10 she still is not kicking the aunt out into the lounge.

M1.JPG

M2.JPG

M3.JPG

Can someone look at my game files please ??

Last edited:

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Once Jacky's sex scene has been competed, Cami should be getting kicked out every night automatically. If that's not happening it's a bug. Can you post your save file so I can take a look?
Capture.JPG

That is a list of the files in the "saves" folder which files do you need me to upload?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes