SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
The new scene is triggered through the NTR event at the club in Joey's office. If you've already played that event you can open you console in game by typing "Shift + o" then in the console type "jump mom_bumps_sidney" close the console with esc to play out the scene and trigger the new scene. For the scene to trigger you have to be on the ntr path, and have already played the ntr event where Jacky gives Joey a lapdance in the club.

NOTE: This scene is not part of the game! This was commissioned by one of my supporters (kingkoopa) and placed into the game as a reward for those on the ntr path. You will not like this scene if you don't like NTR! Please do not accuse me of favoring the NTR path over the loyalty one, I was just paid well to create this noncanonical event.
Ok but for the 10 new quest events how to trigger them? After finished tlast event of last update v07 i have nothing else

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Just a reminder here. If you only want to download this version once, you should wait until we get the extended version leaked here. I'm not sure if the version leaked today is the extended version but I would bet that it's not the extended version. The reason I'd wait for the extended version is because it's got all the images you can get and usually has most of the bugs fixed.
So I'm waiting to get my paws on an extended version. :WeSmart:

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
Guys i have all the 75 events completed but i can see that im still missing content, i slept until monday but nothing new appears what do i do ?

Reactions: leetboy

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ok but for the 10 new quest events how to trigger them? After finished tlast event of last update v07 i have nothing else
If you’re starting from a completed 0.07 save, you’ll need to advance to Monday to trigger the new content.

IMPORTANT: Do not advance the days through the cheat mod. The cheat mod skips days, but does not register the MC as ever waking up, which is essential to trigger certain events. It is best to skip days by sleeping in the bed.

if you’re playing a new game, these events will trigger more naturally. There are 90 tracked main events total. There are also many minor events that aren’t tracked.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
If you’re starting from a completed 0.07 save, you’ll need to advance to Monday to trigger the new content.

IMPORTANT: Do not advance the days through the cheat mod. The cheat mod skips days, but does not register the MC as ever waking up, which is essential to trigger certain events. It is best to skip days by sleeping in the bed.

if you’re playing a new game, these events will trigger more naturally. There are 90 tracked main events total. There are also many minor events that aren’t tracked.
i have finished 90 events from last update how to start new ??? sleep 3 weeks !!!

Reactions: SPARDA2408

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
i have finished 90 events from last update how to start new ??? sleep 3 weeks !!!
I think I understand where there’s some confusion. The change log is for the alpha and beta combined. There are 10 events total in this build bringing the total events from 80 (as of 0.07) to 90. The alpha (v1a) was the test version for our high tier supporters, and the beta (v1b) is our version with fixed bugs, spelling/grammar fixes, and in this case, an extra noncanonical scene that was a gift to us from the brain and wallet of Kingkoopa97 . (Make sure to thank him for sharing if you liked the scene!) See this post for information on how to trigger this commissioned scene. https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-v0-08-v1b-willtylor.24965/post-8389981

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
NOTE: This scene is not part of the game! This was commissioned by one of my supporters (kingkoopa) and placed into the game as a reward for those on the ntr path. You will not like this scene if you don't like NTR! Please do not accuse me of favoring the NTR path over the loyalty one, I was just paid well to create this noncanonical event.

LOL, another game where Kingkoopa commissioned some NTR noncanonical scenes. Guess the shitstorm at Milfcreek was so successful, he thought he'd throw some cash at this game as well. Meanwhile, the game progression has dragged on for so long that most of us have to restart the game every update just to remember where the frig we are and what were we working on.

Oh well, I dumped this game last update. I'm tired of replaying it, only to get to more teasing and no conclusions with anything. If I ever see a [Completed] tag on this (in about 5 years at this pace) then I might give it a final play through.

It's depressing seeing so many good games fall into the "dairy farm" mode, instead of being completed and then a new project started. Guess it's human nature to suck a tit dry.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
LOL, another game where Kingkoopa commissioned some NTR noncanonical scenes. Guess the shitstorm at Milfcreek was so successful, he thought he'd throw some cash at this game as well. Meanwhile, the game progression has dragged on for so long that most of us have to restart the game every update just to remember where the frig we are and what were we working on.

Oh well, I dumped this game last update. I'm tired of replaying it, only to get to more teasing and no conclusions with anything. If I ever see a [Completed] tag on this (in about 5 years at this pace) then I might give it a final play through.

It's depressing seeing so many good games fall into the "dairy farm" mode, instead of being completed and then a new project started. Guess it's human nature to suck a tit dry.
I guess we have different tastes. One of the reasons I signed on to this game early was that it didn't rush everything.
"I'm horny, are you horny?"
"Yes, I am also horny. Lets fuck."
I'm also very excited for what happens AFTER the MC has fucked each girl. In almost every game in this genre, after the MC has fucked his sisters/mother there's a rushed orgy and the game is over. The dev has said a few times he intends to actually tell the story of how the MC is able to convince the girls to be cool with him fucking their sisters/daughters/mother along with getting the girls to lez out with eachother.

I can't think of any game that has taken the time to tell that part of the story. It's always just.
"I can't believe you're fucking her too!"
"Oh come on mom. Don't be mad."
"Well... Ok.
"Great. Lets all fuck!"

And the game is over.

I imagine it's the same thing for NTR fans who never get the chance to develop a relationship with the characters first and then get to lose them after establishing a connection. It's always,
"This is your wife of 20 years."
"This is a big strong chad who you just met."
"Get cucked!"

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys i have all the 75 events completed but i can see that im still missing content, i slept until monday but nothing new appears what do i do ?
Make sure you have sleep with Lauren, Sidney, and finished Jacky's photoshoot.

3.50 star(s) 107 Votes