Puddihaha

Sep 9, 2022
Update's Looking Good! (Proof of Life 9/6/22)
View attachment 2031201
So, The 0.08a-v2 (alpha) update will be released this week to our testers (BFF+ tiers). I could almost release it today, but I don't want to rush it and release a turd. I'm going to spend a little extra time polishing it, and making sure it's all firing right. I'm not positive which day I'm going to release, but I commit to it being before the week is over. My initial testing looks promising and I'm pleased with how the new scenes have turned out.
Sorry it took longer than expected, this new schedule is an experiment that I'm trying, and hopefully with a little more experience, I'll be able to keep making the releases more and more predictable on the two month schedule.
Thanks for all the support, patience, etc... Getting this close to release is always exciting for me! (pun intended) I can't wait to get it into you hands... or on you screens!
Nice!! can't wait man, how does it look? Can we expect it today?

Reactions: macacodocrime

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Nice!! can't wait man, how does it look? Can we expect it today?
Yes! At least for the "BFF + supporter tiers" They will be getting the test version today (alpha version). I've been testing this week, so I'm pretty confident any errors will be minor, meaning they'll probably have it for a week before I release the official supporter version (beta version). I always release the public version one month after the supporter one, so I assume most here won't play until then... because no one here ever leaks the supporter version. ;)

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Just an FYI. The links for our alpha test build are now live for our "BFF+ tier" supporters! Please, please, please don't leak the links here! This is just the test build, and when an alpha test build leaks, I get hundreds of people hitting this thread and complaining about bugs, saying the game sucks, etc... Just give us a week to have our testers find the bugs. Once the beta is released, I won't mind if someone here leaks those links. Thanks, all!

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Just an FYI. The links for our alpha test build are now live for our "BFF+ tier" supporters! Please, please, please don't leak the links here! This is just the test build, and when an alpha test build leaks, I get hundreds of people hitting this thread and complaining about bugs, saying the game sucks, etc... Just give us a week to have our testers find the bugs. Once the beta is released, I won't mind if someone here leaks those links. Thanks, all!
Dont listen him! I dont care about bugs, i just want to see new content!)))

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
That's what this version is about. The V.I.P room is the focus, with a bit of progression with Jacky. Next version, and possibly the one following that will be mostly Jacky ( moar seks ).
Irrespective of what it is about, there's a critical lack of content and for a VN who didn't released anything for 3 months that is just not good enough.

eilenberg

Feb 27, 2021
Just played it, as always great quality, one of my favourite games ever.
There is, to be honest, very few new content but it is promising, and there are technical reason to explain it, if I had understood well. So we should just be patient.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Irrespective of what it is about, there's a critical lack of content and for a VN who didn't released anything for 3 months that is just not good enough.
If you look at the devs posts about this update he's been trying to manage expectations the whole time. The VIP section had to be added now before moving forward with the story.
Also keep in mind this release is animation heavy. I think there are more animations in this update then he has put in any previous one. Between all the animations and building/designing/coding the VIP section and new characters there just wasn't time for anything else.

Sep 4, 2022
Hey, can you just post the log for 0.8?

binkdink420

Aug 11, 2022
Just found the game a couple days ago and I really like the story and characters. I especially love the gingers! But, I REALLY wish that they would make ntr only games for people who actually like that. I know I can avoid the content but just knowing Lauren would be willing to perform oral sex on the entire school to win her stupid election kills all interest I had in her character and pretty much ruins the game imho. First time poster btw.

Sep 4, 2022
Just found the game a couple days ago and I really like the story and characters. I especially love the gingers! But, I REALLY wish that they would make ntr only games for people who actually like that. I know I can avoid the content but just knowing Lauren would be willing to perform oral sex on the entire school to win her stupid election kills all interest I had in her character and pretty much ruins the game imho. First time poster btw.
Dude the vast majority of games here are harem. You have literally hundreds of games on this site that will fulfil that.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Try not to think of it like that. Ignore the ntr route completely. If you didn't know that route existed, you would never think that Lauren would be capable of doing such a thing. And so, Because you take good care of her, she wouldn't, and isn't. In real life, Just about any girl who might like you, isn't going to keep liking you if you don't keep showing her love and respect, and thus will eventually ntr you, maybe not with an entire school, but you get my meaning. If you take care of Lauren, she will be your closest ally, friend, and lover.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Try not to think of it like that. Ignore the ntr route completely. If you didn't know that route existed, you would never think that Lauren would be capable of doing such a thing. And so, Because you take good care of her, she wouldn't, and isn't. In real life, Just about any girl who might like you, isn't going to keep liking you if you don't keep showing her love and respect, and thus will eventually ntr you, maybe not with an entire school, but you get my meaning. If you take care of Lauren, she will be your closest ally, friend, and lover.
The only way you would know about the ntr in this game is if you read about it here (or some other forum) or you intentionally chose that path. At least the ntr path seemed fairly obvious to me.

binkdink420

Aug 11, 2022
Really appreciate the reply and yeah I will try to take your advice on how to look at it. I just assumed it was all stuff that the mafia would force them to do and wish I would've stuck with that assumption. But, curiosity got the better of me and I searched it out here on the forum a bit to get more details. But I'll try not to let it kill the cat in this case. ;)

3.50 star(s) 105 Votes