strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Um what, how the fuck does she know this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She brings it up during her photo shoot but doesn't elaborate on it. Cami also mentions it. I'm not sure if it'll be explained later but I'm guessing both girls have seen their father at some point. I did not get the impression he fucked them or anything but for now we're left guessing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Havik79

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
the only reason i dont support this game is because of the update span,now i have seen the posts and understand the reasons why-does dev prefer patreon or subscribestar?.seen the comments about having to do two versions-that impressed me too many devs are changing the games they make because of patreon tos bullshit when there are multiple options available.last thought dont ever stop doing what your doing WillTylor BECAUSE THIS ROCKS:love::love::love::love:(y)

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Sure I love speculations especially unhinged!
The update was released negative six months ago. But Patreon, increasingly draconic in its overbearing policies, swooped down on the update like a plunging wyvern and carried it off to its secret update hoard. Naturally, Will would have embarked on a quest to rescue these nubile updates one and all (and I'd bet money he was successful) destroying Patreon in the process. But he left us without a platform to host updates from.

I think the messages we see posted to Patreon are like the wet gasses of Patreon's fetid corpse. Noisy, repugnant, and very funny. But ultimately signifying absolutely nothing.

We are now in the uncharted wilds of no-mans-land. All of us liars and thieves. Trust nobody's update estimate. Trust not even me... But especially not yourself.

Reactions: badgirljailover

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
The update was released negative six months ago. But Patreon, increasingly draconic in its overbearing policies, swooped down on the update like a plunging wyvern and carried it off to its secret update hoard. Naturally, Will would have embarked on a quest to rescue these nubile updates one and all (and I'd bet money he was successful) destroying Patreon in the process. But he left us without a platform to host updates from.

I think the messages we see posted to Patreon are like the wet gasses of Patreon's fetid corpse. Noisy, repugnant, and very funny. But ultimately signifying absolutely nothing.

We are now in the uncharted wilds of no-mans-land. All of us liars and thieves. Trust nobody's update estimate. Trust not even me... But especially not yourself.
nerd

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I actually think that Will is secretly holding Jackie and her Sister hostage so he can have them all to himself and after he's through with them we get the leftovers.

• Haha
Reactions: strenif

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Does buying the extra camera parts make much difference.

In the multi-mod thread it says about in-game cheats, how do you find them, I have got to cheat, this lame-ass harry potter shit is making me lose the will to live, I can't take it anymore.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
In the loyalty path the 89th event can not be done.

1/2 NTR events is showing as completed, even in the description it's written: "You failed this NTR event"

But for event-89 it's still in the progress bar with ??? (question) marks.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wait how the fuck did paying agent Diaz $1000 make me fail event 29?
Edit, and going back and letting her spank them fails it too, WTF?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes