strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone have the patreon post explaining the delay in detail?
The short of it is one of his family members is having some medical issues and he didn't have time last week to work on finishing the build. I imagine his head wasn't in it ether considering what's going on.

According to the post he said he will have time yesterday and tonight to work on it but doesn't want to commit to a date yet till he knows for sure he can meet it.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Damn... I remember really liking this game and waiting for the update, now that the update finally came... I don't remember where I was, what was I doing, how it worked and what needs to be done... Any suggestions where to look for new content?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Damn... I remember really liking this game and waiting for the update, now that the update finally came... I don't remember where I was, what was I doing, how it worked and what needs to be done... Any suggestions where to look for new content?
Sleep till monday and the new stuff will kick off. Also check Ryan's phone for active quests.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I just had breakfast on a Saturday with mum for the first time in her undies, and got this.
Just guessing from the name that's not defined.... Did you play with a Mod? Because that name looks like it's from a Mod's gallery feature.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
1660959381565.png

Working for me.

As for the rest of the events you need to go to class monday morning and start the election event.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I have played the game through several times and it has never happened. Do we ever get to have sex with the mom, aunt Camille and cousin Mandy? If so what can I be doing wrong that is making it to where it doesn't happen?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have played the game through several times and it has never happened. Do we ever get to have sex with the mom, aunt Camille and cousin Mandy? If so what can I be doing wrong that is making it to where it doesn't happen?
I could be wrong, but I don't believe any of them have progressed to actual sex yet. There's lewd stuff (titjobs, finger banging, etc.), but no actual sex yet.

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
Some. But not a lot.
Lauren, the redhead has the most at the moment.
When it comes to NTR the dev wanted it to progress a certain way. The idea being to let both the MC and the player develop a relationship with the girls first then once that's been established start in on the serious NTR content. This way you as a player would be more invested in them when they get taken away.

It makes sense. I imagen most NTR games introduce you to a girl, tell you she's importaint to the MC, then immediately throw her into some other random guys arms. I've got to think the NTR scene will have more impact if there is some build up first?
As long as it is completely avoidable as it is right now I am cool but if it starts to be forced I would be very disappointed

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes