• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py A Father and Daughter [v1.3.3] [ARGOME Studio & Production]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
I posted what DEV thought about NTR and what it would be like in the game and I was criticized and several people said that because of that they wouldn't play the game anymore, so I don't say anything else, except that there are two routes, one without NTR, which is canonica and another with NTR.

I won't talk about it anymore, but yes, I liked the game, it's one of DEV's first games and she's doing well and my standards aren't low, because everyone creates the game they want and I'm supporting this DEV because when I had doubts she was super friendly and very polite and answered everything I asked, and I saw that she was doing her best to make her game appealing to all types of audiences.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Changelog:
I like this type of game containing a certain hint of mysterious, but it would be viable to know what was added since the demo is already gone !!
As I said mysterious is good but here is the Frandes doubts what was added !!!! It pays to play again !!! It's just mysterious.:sneaky:

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes