cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing like that
only if you count ff as ntr and if there'll ever be sex.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Ask him yourself.

Nope. Never. Not here. Give it up. Ain't happening. I know not these foreign words in which you speak.

btw, NTR and netoare are the same thing.
Thanks for the answer, I'm going to download and play this game because I thought the description of it was very good.

Reactions: Pixieblink

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks for the answer, I'm going to download and play this game because I thought the description of it was very good.
On a serious note: Look at the Tags, and read carefully the OP page everso if there are future tags planed, the vast Mayority of Developers adress this topic in their Develpoer notes on the first page.
Sorry for being a douche as I posted the Pic with the Tag from the title.
enjoy this great game !

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
On a more serious note what did you guys think of the fight scene?
You wouldn't believe how hard it is to sync everything up with the music and make it "work".

Going to Hell release should be the day after tomorrow.
Running a little behind because I had to accept short (5 day) contract earlier this month to make ends meet.

Once again RL gets in the way of playing dev. :cautious:

Reactions: junior366 and WaltS

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
On a more serious note what did you guys think of the fight scene?
You wouldn't believe how hard it is to sync everything up with the music and make it "work".
The fight scene was great, your work showed, since I like action, anyway felt a bit short, but good camara and great finale as Jehanes and the other sister came to rescue, really courious how it will playout with the fight training from the grey!

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The fight scene was great, your work showed, since I like action, anyway felt a bit short, but good camara and great finale as Jehanes and the other sister came to rescue, really courious how it will playout with the fight training from the grey!
Thanks for the feedback. Any suggestions to improve the game are always welcome.

Cforcer

Jan 26, 2019
... looks interesting... not really a fan of catholic church, but if there is enough naked content I could forget about it... :D ... kidding... so far game looks nice, plot is good and story is something different away from regular games where father and mother dies and mc stays alone with stepparents and sisters... :D

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Going to Hell chapter 4 just released.

It's the stand alone companion game to A Father's Sins. Nothing but fap with a story.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Yes. Depending on the choice you made with Sadie.
Ask him yourself.

Nope. Never. Not here. Give it up. Ain't happening. I know not these foreign words in which you speak.

A very interesting story, with several possible outcomes and no NTR content. Without a doubt, this game looks very good.
Congratulations on your great work, Pixieblink.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Ask him yourself.

Very nice! Do you plan on adding pregnancy and breeding? This would be my green flag!

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Very nice! Do you plan on adding pregnancy and breeding? This would be my green flag!
Huh. Maybe. Hadn't really thought of it though I suppose it's not impossible.

The MC is stuck in the bunker with a bunch of more or less virginal nuns... anything could happen.
Speaking of things happening, the MC is about to have an epiphany. As in the Grey Lady is going to ask him if he's gay.
Because he's locked up in a bunker with a bunch of nubile nuns and he hasn't made a move yet.

WTF is he waiting for?

Coming in chapter 23

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes