"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Are the tags accurate? Is there any sex yet?
There is no hot fucking, intense pounding, lewd sex, pussy smashing, butthole destroying, sweet creampies made by grandma recipe etc in this game. Only a little of some middle school level fooling around)
there is sex but it's early game so tags are accurate.
It was obvious that dude asked about actual sex, intended for babymaking, you know:WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Balance12

Aug 28, 2020
I got to say, I thought this game was going to be bad due to a lack of sex scenes. But I was wrong the game does have them but they do not take the spot light the story, themes and character do just that. The art might not appeal to me but as time goes on it started to grow on me. The character are well developed, the use of cliffhangers, the spacing in between scenes and transitions are very good and well written. I can say that there is experience and well reservoir of knowledge and effort placed on this, as there is imagination which is the vehicle of creativity.

I would say more but to what end, rather am fond of the story and characters, I would love to donate believe me, but as I find myself without a job at the moment, I can only give some slight encouragement and a olive branch of good will. I do hope that does change on the future and do keep doing what makes you stay in the zone of your power and creativity and rest when possible as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pixieblink

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
There is no hot fucking, intense pounding, lewd sex, pussy smashing, butthole destroying, sweet creampies made by grandma recipe etc in this game. Only a little of some middle school level fooling around)
It was obvious that dude asked about actual sex, intended for babymaking, you know:WeSmart:
Sorry, I know flowers and bees are not a good approximation, how should that work for babymaking stuff?:oops::unsure:

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Sorry, I know flowers and bees are not a good approximation, how should that work for babymaking stuff?:oops::unsure:
First was to recount stuff which this game doesnt have, second one to explain cxx what that dude meant, when he asked about sex in the game.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I got to say, I thought this game was going to be bad due to a lack of sex scenes. But I was wrong the game does have them but they do not take the spot light the story, themes and character do just that. The art might not appeal to me but as time goes on it started to grow on me. The character are well developed, the use of cliffhangers, the spacing in between scenes and transitions are very good and well written. I can say that there is experience and well reservoir of knowledge and effort placed on this, as there is imagination which is the vehicle of creativity.

I would say more but to what end, rather am fond of the story and characters, I would love to donate believe me, but as I find myself without a job at the moment, I can only give some slight encouragement and a olive branch of good will. I do hope that does change on the future and do keep doing what makes you stay in the zone of your power and creativity and rest when possible as well.
It was never meant to be a fap game.
Which it clearly states in the OP DEV NOTES, not that anyone takes the time to read them.

Or perhaps they did and just don't care.

Either way thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you're enjoying the game. Your post is a much appreciated counter to all the bitchin' about how every character in the game isn't a pregnant LI yet after all those updates.

• Haha
Reactions: Balance12 and cxx

nozu

Aug 21, 2017

Huh. Ignore game. Next....

Balance12

Aug 28, 2020
Which it clearly states in the OP DEV NOTES, not that anyone takes the time to read them.

Either way thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you're enjoying the game. Your post is a much appreciated counter to all the bitchin' about how every character in the game isn't a pregnant LI yet after all those updates.
Am probably in the category that did not read the "OP DEV NOTES" hahaha.

I do remember seeing this game for months always being updated quietly... then came to me the thought "you know what, am going to play and let it go if I do not like it". Do not worry is in people nature to attack what is unknown as their there only way to express themselves, I would say that is the nature of the culture and that added with a bit of escapism for good measure that the nature of esoteric knowledge and the neuroplastic circuits of the brain, sometimes lead into that kind of ways of expression.

jmkidd

Jul 14, 2022

If y'all want something just to fap to the internet is full of every type of fap material possible. I love this game as it tells a story and actually progresses it with consistent updates. Games as with other arts is by design a format to tell a story and the best games remember that fact. I have seen too many games that simply use the story to rush from sex scene to sex scene and frankly they are boring. regardless of the media chosen a story has to flow and progress and so far Pixieblinks work does not disappoint. And considering how many really good stories/games online start out great and just get abandoned or used as a cash grab to soak patreon/subscribe star supporters out of money, I appreciate the fact that Pixieblink is always working on updating his games. Don't let the haters get to you sir you do fantastic work and it is appreciated.

Apr 29, 2021
Previews from the upcoming release of Chapter 27.
Sadie is drawn to blades and the MC finds his powers.

Available March 2nd, 2024 on our page.
View attachment 3398271
View attachment 3398270 View attachment 3398273 View attachment 3398274 View attachment 3398275 View attachment 3398276 View attachment 3398278 View attachment 3398279 View attachment 3398295
Played the chapter and without spoilers have to say, there is impressive work in this narrative of both MC and Sadie finding their call of power in a way and getting geared up. Kinda also wondering though how safe is bunker, it looks quite solid though but think their MC and team are maybe gonna find that out soon for themselves as it seems Tenebris might actually make a move first as it seems unlikely that they are unaware of their whereabouts. But yea quite well-created release this Pixieblink as usual, it is thoroughly enjoyable. Expecting the plot unravels itself in a hastening manner as it is hard to apply patience as a virtue truly with such an interesting plot. Though do have one suggestion that is if it is feasible to include Karina also more, she definitely brings an interesting taste to the plot with her personality, but yea barring that the game is still persisting with its top quality which is comforting as a player and admirer of the plot.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes