Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Played the chapter and without spoilers have to say, there is impressive work in this narrative of both MC and Sadie finding their call of power in a way and getting geared up. Kinda also wondering though how safe is bunker, it looks quite solid though but think their MC and team are maybe gonna find that out soon for themselves as it seems Tenebris might actually make a move first as it seems unlikely that they are unaware of their whereabouts. But yea quite well-created release this Pixieblink as usual, it is thoroughly enjoyable. Expecting the plot unravels itself in a hastening manner as it is hard to apply patience as a virtue truly with such an interesting plot. Though do have one suggestion that is if it is feasible to include Karina also more, she definitely brings an interesting taste to the plot with her personality, but yea barring that the game is still persisting with its top quality which is comforting as a player and admirer of the plot.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)
Thanks for the comments, they are very much appreciated.
Karina is still around, she will of course get more screen time in the future.

Apr 29, 2021
Thanks for the comments, they are very much appreciated.
Karina is still around, she will of course get more screen time in the future.
Glad you mentioned about her, interesting how the war transforms Karina, especially according to her flashbacks of Minions.

Thanks for replying back Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Reactions: Pixieblink

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
View attachment 3244297

Overview:
An ancient Evil returns. A murder. An ages old Church conspiracy crumbles. And magic re-awakens in your city.
Just an average guy, you becomes a Crusader for the Balance and fight Darkness with help from an ancient order of warrior nuns.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-10
Release Date: 2024-03-02
Developer: Pixieblink -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 27
Language: English
Companion Game: A Father's Sins - Going to Hell
Other Games: The Professor Remastered - The Professor II - The Joob-Joob
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

"A Father's Sins"

Bro where's the incest? That should be the most common sin of fathers in this site.

Reactions: Sion.Savior

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Chapter 27

*** UPDATED POST: 2024-MAR-10 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_27

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_27

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
is it a war vn...going by the picture is why i ask.....also no sex tag for a sex game (except titfuck and i almost doubt it from the picture)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I've really enjoyed this title over the span of many chapters I've played so far. But decided a number of months back to wait until a enough content was created, before I came back do a replay from the start. (I like to enjoy an uninterrupted story flow...binge play :))

And I noticed the Patreon scene unlock download has been removed from the main page. Will the scene unlock patch later be added when enough new chapter release time has passed (allowing enough Patreon funding to collect...before the patch will be released)? Or has the public scene unlock patch been discontinued?

Regard.

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
I've really enjoyed this title over the span of many chapters I've played so far. But decided a number of months back to wait until a enough content was created, before I came back do a replay from the start. (I like to enjoy an uninterrupted story flow...binge play :))

And I noticed the Patreon scene unlock download has been removed from the main page. Will the scene unlock patch later be added when enough new chapter release time has passed (allowing enough Patreon funding to collect...before the patch will be released)? Or has the public scene unlock patch been discontinued?

Regard.
wondering that myself to
it hasn't bin updated sins ch 21 , and now gone :unsure:

Reactions: Josie5213

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019

Regard.
It's still there. Updated every release or so here on f95.
Last couple of releases have just been a nag-screen or two on stills, nothing in the animations.

Reactions: MrBenny

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AFathersSins-CH27
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes