• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Father's Sins [Ch. 27] [Pixieblink]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It is a Great Story, but I think the "Corruption" genre tag belongs more in "Going To Hell" alternate reality story,than this story.

Reactions: Pixieblink

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And also none of them are present in this game too)
well killing is a sinand that many other nun factions have done plenty.

is it a war vn...going by the picture is why i ask.....also no sex tag for a sex game (except titfuck and i almost doubt it from the picture)
not exactly war but close.

this game doesn't contain sex scenes?
I really wanted to fuck Detective Maddie
well there could be 1 early but otherwise only hj and full body massage by healer nun. sex will come later when fight is won.

really to much small updates...5 minuts updates at most
i said that after 1st update.

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
I'm enjoying the story a lot. You do comedy in the game very well. In fact I'm enjoying the story so much I couldn't care less if you did or didn't add sex scenes just keep up the good work IMO.
I agree. It's an interesting story, and while Pixieblink has always been good at representing subtle facial expressions, these are getting better and better, eg during the armory scene in this update. At this point I only want to see sex scenes where they are intrinsic to the narrative.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I play this masterpiece only every 2 to 4 updates.
The whole project is totally fascinating - one of the best stories ever.

And my last playing of the updates - wow. Incredible.
I played until 2 a.m.
After that 2h or more I was shaking in my bed, and still in the morning.
Incredible
Congrats dev.

Btw. I totally forgot that there is almost no sex in the story. Did not miss it tbh.

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
SO Tilly is "supposed" to be some kind of firearm expert and maybe even a bit fanatical about firearms. SHE WOULD NOT CALL A MAGAZINE A CLIP. No firearm shown in this VN uses a clip, they all use magazines or Mags for short. Rant over.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes