cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you shoot me any example?
gamenames would be advertising (it's bad) but on nyx's game has update only and ds23games game has update only (possibly from compressor) and other big games (5+gigs).

1 renpy and 1 unity game has check updates button which then installs update but doubt that would suit you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, the post you quoted has a link to the same file I linked, v25 no-nag, so essentially no new no-nags for the last 3 updates.

Thanks for the link anyway.
well pixie is bit absentminded so. there's been nagging on screen but no animations (pixie's words).

Reactions: paradroid

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It's not worth downloading the public version. Some people can't afford to waste money on a game for the patreon version. I wish the DEV luck because they really need it. I'll wait until the patreon version is available for free some how. Also, the DEV should let players know that this is the public version and you miss out on most of the good scenes.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
It's not worth downloading the public version. Some people can't afford to waste money on a game for the patreon version. I wish the DEV luck because they really need it. I'll wait until the patreon version is available for free some how. Also, the DEV should let players know that this is the public version and you miss out on most of the good scenes.
Not sure if you even tried the game, but you do not miss a single thing in the public version. The only difference is a nag screens in some animations. If that's a problem for some you also only have to wait 1-2 weeks, then you even get a patch to remove them for free = patreon game version.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
What is no-nag?
'Nag' is the term used for the pics you see with Patreon's ads to support the game. A couple of weeks after each public release, the dev posts a patch that included those pics without the ads (so un-nagged), so everyone who downloads that patch is getting the full patron version (the only difference with the public version are those translucid ads) . Sometimes he doesn't upload a new patch, though, because there's no new lewd scenes with ads since his last patch.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Or today. Give it a like if you appreciate it?
or
ch28_nagfree.zip

Patch for chapter 28 - unzip & dump in the game's \images directory.
Overwrite existing files.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well ch27 was usual, very funny (especially sadie part (not that there was much else) and not making sense at all and usual short.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes