• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Glad you enjoyed it. And thanks for taking the time to post.

Interesting idea with sandboxing it, but I'm not sure I could pull that off. :oops:
At least not without doubling the time I have to put into it every month.
Thank you, for a reasonable reply. The game is quite good as is there's no denying that, only suggested as I saw it's done in De Luca Family and those mechanics worked quite seamlessly there. keep up the good work.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Thank you, for a reasonable reply. The game is quite good as is there's no denying that, only suggested as I saw it's done in De Luca Family and those mechanics worked quite seamlessly there. keep up the good work.
Worth looking into, I'm going to kick that one on the backburner for right now.

I think it would be interesting to branch off into some of the characters backgrounds at some point in the game.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Are you suggesting that the Father will become a healer and do some dental work? Thus being a recipient of her gratefulness?:whistle:
I dunno. Maybe? :rolleyes:
You don't REALLY expect me to give it away, do you?

It COULD happen. He does have to learn about healing at some point.

Either that, or he could try healing Tilly's tiny tits.
Poor girl, I bet all the other Nuns used to poke fun at her in the Collegium.

Because they are Nuns, and they trained together.
So... OBVIOUSLY they must have showered together after their workouts, right?

Poor woman. Must have been SO embarrassing.

Last edited:

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
I dunno. Maybe? :rolleyes:
You don't REALLY expect me to give it away, do you?

It COULD happen. He does have to learn about healing at some point.

Either that, or he could try healing Tilly's tiny tits.
Poor girl, I bet all the other Nuns used to poke fun at her in the Collegium.

Because they are Nuns, and they trained together.
So... OBVIOUSLY they must have showered together after their workouts, right?

Poor woman. Must have been SO embarrassing.
Tillys tiny tits are amazing tho! The only healing they need from Father is, at best, his homemade "skincare-cream" plastered all over them ;)

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
Damn friend, putting the most sacred prayer of Christians as the intro of the game seems a bit strong to me. It is the Our Father in Aramaic, to be exact, sung to the current Pope during his visit to Georgia. Anyway I'm going to try it now, I think that although the song is not very appropriate at least it is beautiful.

Reactions: Agent Abide

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
Tired playing prof-1 , did not like it at all. Like there renders, models, animation, nothing. So didn't bother with prof-2. Joob-Joob was on another level and the first game I played from the dev which might also be the reason I don't like the prof series that much. This game has all the potential to be great. I mean as soon as I saw detective Maddy ,I be like I'm gonna fuck her. But six updates in we have not seen muach action, hopefully that'll change.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Tired playing prof-1 , did not like it at all. Like there renders, models, animation, nothing. So didn't bother with prof-2. Joob-Joob was on another level and the first game I played from the dev which might also be the reason I don't like the prof series that much. This game has all the potential to be great. I mean as soon as I saw detective Maddy ,I be like I'm gonna fuck her. But six updates in we have not seen muach action, hopefully that'll change.
you mean entertaining story, building up of relationships/characters etc etc, it all is marginal at the best, the games that you might like, apart from (likeable iyo) "renders, models, animations", need easily bangable chicks (those you might prefer, preferably) as the most important thing:unsure:
read you loud and clear:WeSmart:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Ya. Poor Maddy. Stuck in purgatory.
Hope the MC finds a way to help her escape soon :)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
you mean entertaining story, building up of relationships/characters etc etc, it all is marginal at the best, the games that you might like, apart from (likeable iyo) "renders, models, animations", need easily bangable chicks (those you might prefer, preferably) as the most important thing:unsure:
Strangest thing. It doesn't matter HOW many times I read the OP and the reply, I still don't get it.
Can someone bust out a box of crayons and draw me a picture?

I think it means I'm getting better at this VN thing.
Didn't like first game, liked the second and is really enjoying the third? Except you can't bang the not dead chick yet.

I guess you could call that progress?
:oops::unsure::rolleyes:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Strangest thing. It doesn't matter HOW many times I read the OP and the reply, I still don't get it.

Didn't like first game, liked the second and is really enjoying the third? Except you can't bang the not dead chick yet.

yeah, more or less that would be it;)
have to admit the OP there isnt that easy to understand, yet you summarized/pictured it quite well.
so bring (not)dead chick yet and make her bangable ASAP:WeSmart:
:BootyTime:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
yeah, more or less that would be it;)
have to admit the OP there isnt that easy to understand, yet you summarized/pictured it quite well.
so bring (not)dead chick yet and make her bangable ASAP:WeSmart:
:BootyTime:
LoL. I'm on it! It's in the game plan... somewhere.

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
Bro, totally off that mark, But I don't want to start an argument with a Highly "intellectual" being such as yourself.

makmaru619

May 25, 2019

Basically Saying I absolutely enjoyed joob-joob but playing prof-1 after that only added to not like prof series. Also, SInce I played joob-joob in one go, I expected more action when I saw that there have been six updates for this game. Went it with too many expectations, my bad. I should have had the patience to wait till this was completed as well.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Basically Saying I absolutely enjoyed joob-joob but playing prof-1 after that only added to not like prof series. Also, SInce I played joob-joob in one go, I expected more action when I saw that there have been six updates for this game. Went it with too many expectations, my bad. I should have had the patience to wait till this was completed as well.
I see.

I decided to try something a little different with SINS and slow down the pace a bit. Make it a serious VN. Concentrate more on the characters, their interactions, and world building before I tossed a ton of sex into it.

If you're just looking for fap, there's only a brief bit of nudity in the first 5 chapters, not counting detective Maddy who's stuck in the church basement naked.

In chapter6 the MC learns the REVEAL spell to make girls clothes fade, and gets a handjob from the Francine (the healing nun).

Chapter 7 is currently a wip and I don't want to give anything away. At least not yet.
But if you're looking for an orgy with all the nuns at the same time you may as well check back around chapter 30 or so.

Hey, I get it. Every game can't be everyone's cup of tea. Because then all VN's would be exactly the same.
And that would be boring.

Glad you ejoyed the JOOB, and thanks for trying out SINS.

And for letting me know how you feel about it. Feedback is always appreciated, even if it isn't positive.

Reactions: Hornyowl and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I decided to try something a little different with SINS and slow down the pace a bit. Make it a serious VN. Concentrate more on the characters, their interactions, and world building before I tossed a ton of sex into it.
And I'm actually the complete opposite of makmaru in that regard.
I really enjoy the slower buildup (in terms of relationship) and the story taking its time to really flesh out in terms of characterization and world building before our characters go boink :BootyTime:.

In fact, I tend to avoid games which have girls who tend to jump the bones of MC on first (or almost first) chance they get.
Basically I'm in it for the long haul, and the game's been very enjoyable/engaging so far.

But I guess for those who are looking for a quick fap, as you said SINS is not a game for those people (yet), and probably best to come back when sex scenes do occur.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes