cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
prof was quite long haul on some girls and same with joob, ofc not as long as this.

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
I see.

I decided to try something a little different with SINS and slow down the pace a bit. Make it a serious VN. Concentrate more on the characters, their interactions, and world building before I tossed a ton of sex into it.

If you're just looking for fap, there's only a brief bit of nudity in the first 5 chapters, not counting detective Maddy who's stuck in the church basement naked.

In chapter6 the MC learns the REVEAL spell to make girls clothes fade, and gets a handjob from the Francine (the healing nun).

Chapter 7 is currently a wip and I don't want to give anything away. At least not yet.
But if you're looking for an orgy with all the nuns at the same time you may as well check back around chapter 30 or so.

Hey, I get it. Every game can't be everyone's cup of tea. Because then all VN's would be exactly the same.
And that would be boring.

Glad you ejoyed the JOOB, and thanks for trying out SINS.

And for letting me know how you feel about it. Feedback is always appreciated, even if it isn't positive.
An absolutely wonderful game. There is no sex yet but the story is well told and has enormous potential. A very careful story with complex characters and good graphics. I'd say it's a "must try" for a lot of people. I put it among my favorites.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
An absolutely wonderful game. There is no sex yet but the story is well told and has enormous potential. A very careful story with complex characters and good graphics. I'd say it's a "must try" for a lot of people. I put it among my favorites.
Thanks for posting your comments on the game.
A lot of hard work goes into creating it, glad you enjoyed it.

Reactions: F1_V10 and Marigel

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
This game, even though it doesn't have tons of adult scenes in it at the moment, really catches your attention. I'll be brutally honest here adult games are fine for a quick jerkin' of the gherkin, but sometimes you want a damn good story to go along with it, this has the damn good story, now all we need is something to perk up the porcelain pointer so we can get our funk on.

I'm intrigued to see where this story goes so let's see what crazy stuff you can come up with.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Glad you enjoyed it, tell all your friends :)

I'm intrigued to see where this story goes so let's see what crazy stuff you can come up with.
Crazy stuff? That's my specialty :ROFLMAO:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I'm not saying I'm a Patreon.. or that I've played chapter 7 yet... but damn I love that REVEAL spell. Great work as always Pixie.. Always there with an update every month.. and I always leave with a smile on my face.

Kudos to you sir.

Feb 17, 2022
So about what chapter do you figure the sexual content will makes it's appearance? No need to be exact just a ballpark figure for when I can dive into this game that sounds cool and looks great!

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
So about what chapter do you figure the sexual content will makes it's appearance? No need to be exact just a ballpark figure for when I can dive into this game that sounds cool and looks great!
Started last episode with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In chapter 7 he

It's going to happen soon. Things are starting to come together, story wise.

Another chapter or three. Can't just jump into it like a pool, you have to ease your way into these things... like a really hot bathtub.

All my other games have been fap'pers. This one is more serious. Have to make it believable.

In as much as that's possible with a story like

Which, just for the record, is less of a stretch of the imagination than the Marvel movies. :rolleyes:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Father's Sins [Chapter 1-7] [Pixieblink] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 724MB
Repack size: 350MB

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2022
Started last episode with
In chapter 7 he

It's going to happen soon. Things are starting to come together, story wise.

Another chapter or three. Can't just jump into it like a pool, you have to ease your way into these things... like a really hot bathtub.

All my other games have been fap'pers. This one is more serious. Have to make it believable.

In as much as that's possible with a story like

Which, just for the record, is less of a stretch of the imagination than the Marvel movies. :rolleyes:
Not critisizing your game and don't mind games who strive for "realistic" dynamics for sexual relationships but in the end im here for the sexy time :ROFLMAO:

I always wait for the good stuff to start before I bother playing. Been waiting to start another game almost 4 years (*cough* Summers Gone) and will be waiting another 10 or so im almost positive :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Pixieblink

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
<Sigh> Chapter 7 starts off with a crash (I ignore), then it takes you to the beginning of the game. As well as I thought the game was, I don't think I'll grand through it again to get to where I already was.

Reactions: Rebeldad

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Father's Sins [Chapter 1-7] [Pixieblink] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 724MB
Repack size: 350MB

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Hey, good job on the crunch.
Low-speed internet users worldwide (and myself) all say...
THANKS!

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Not critisizing your game and don't mind games who strive for "realistic" dynamics for sexual relationships but in the end im here for the sexy time :ROFLMAO:
Hey, I get it. It's coming. :rolleyes::)

DO criticize it, if you ever get around to playing it?
Constructive criticism along with suggestions on how to improve the game are always welcome.

Woke twink bitch babies screaming that their favorite fetish isn't included, not so much. I'm pretty sure I speak for all devs when I say it really brown's me off when I read a 3 page rant on the fact that my game doesn't include an obese trans character, or a 99 foot tall Amazonian warrior goddess.

Sitting here in my little man-cave (uh, home office) banging on the keyboard, all I can do is try to create something that people will enjoy playing next month. Sometimes I hit it, and sometimes I miss.

Suggestions, comments, ideas and "I would like to see" are always welcome.
So please, everyone. Don't be shy. Toss it out there. That IS what msg boards are for isn't it?

Because at the end of the day, YOU guys are the ones I'm actually creating the game for.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes