Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
How short is the new update?
Last one was just 2 short 5 minute scenes, I believe.
Thinking about just waiting until the game is finished.
Chapter 6 was about 25-30 minutes game play, this one is about 5 minutes less. Depending of course on how fast you read.

Honestly, I got a little sidetracked, didn't like what I had planned for chapter 7 and tossed it in the trash and started over. AND I had to go work a week last month, to earn some bill money. So it this update isn't quite as long as I would have liked.

• Sad
Reactions: wiwem71072

MaxMcarnage

Dec 29, 2020
<Sigh> Chapter 7 starts off with a crash (I ignore), then it takes you to the beginning of the game. As well as I thought the game was, I don't think I'll grand through it again to get to where I already was.
The same thing happened to me, I kept reloading previous saves my chapter 5 save worked fine for me if you have a earlier save that should save on the grind.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Ya, sorry about that. I posted something in the OP CHANGELOG
- here, for all of those that missed it.

There is an issue that some players will encounter with restoring SOME of their past saves.
This has been an ongoing issue with the game, and has now been resolved. Starting with this release.
Which of course doesn't solve the problem that occurs in previous updates. Because I couldn't figure out a way to do it without destroying ALL past saves.

So... one last time... you may or may not have trouble loading previously saved games.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Pixieblink - it's kwashiorkor (not kwashiorker) and it is a disease not a syndrome. Plus, she doesn't physically present as having the disease (oedema, distended stomach etc.)

Just saying. :whistle:

Apartment has only 1 'p'

MC: "A blessing is a sacred thing. A most holy sacrament...She has pretty good tits..." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:

Great update dev. Pulled at some heartstrings there. :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixieblink - it's kwashiorkor (not kwashiorker) and it is a disease not a syndrome. Plus, she doesn't physically present as having the disease (oedema, distended stomach etc.)

Just saying. :whistle:
Uh, it's not the same thing?
Kwashiorker's is... a different syndrome! Ya, that's it.
With different symptoms.

Okay, you just called me out on it.
I am NOT a real doctor :)

But I would be happy to dispense worthless medical advice upon request. :ROFLMAO:

BTW I had to look up "oedema"

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

Original name321

Jun 25, 2022
Quick save kinda doesn't work on android. It still saves and I can Q.Load without problems, but every time I press Q.Load game hives that error screen

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Just checked this one out. It's different than the nutting nutty Professor.

Good different. I like the different tone. Less whacky and more serious?

I still like the Professor.

Though the "download the full version without adds here" stuff is slightly
obnoxious BUT I understand where you're coming from with it.

Apart from that nothing to criticize. The setting with the order and the cardinal
and his little boy-toy, or quirky Danny got the Pixieblink humour. It got the trademark
Pixieblink videos and animations. The character models all look great.
I like the different tone. The mystery, supernatural setting is good.

For me it's 4.5 our 5 stars so far.

Reactions: Pixieblink

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Where are the saves for this game? Its not on my appdata renpy folder like the other games. My saves wont load so i trying to use one I downloaded here but I cant seem to find the save folder for this game in the renpy folder. Both under A Fathers Sin or under the devs name.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Where are the saves for this game? Its not on my appdata renpy folder like the other games. My saves wont load so i trying to use one I downloaded here but I cant seem to find the save folder for this game in the renpy folder. Both under A Fathers Sin or under the devs name.
Right dir, filename is "sinsofthefather"
instead of a father's sins.

Because I learned there was already a game named "Sins of the Father" a couple of days before I launched it.
Didn't want to traumatize the other Dev, or look like I was trying to steal his thunder.

Reactions: JB08

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
That´s a pity, destroyed the game by censoring scenes with "download the uncensored version here" linking to his Patreon.
I must agree there, not that I blame the dev here for doing what he's doing wth his game, on the contrary, I like it so far, but... now the game is censored with this message and in my opinion and mine only, this message in the middle of the scene, it's kinda put me out of the game... cause now I see only this in the middle

But once again it's my opinion and I must respect the dev choice

This apart, I must say it's a pretty good game and the story is interresting and I wonder what the end will be

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
which version needs downloading? There are three files that are available to download and I know the mac isn't one and i'm sure the pc version is the one I need but that leaves the smaller file? What is it? thanks.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Uh, it's not the same thing?
Kwashiorker's is... a different syndrome! Ya, that's it.
With different symptoms.

Okay, you just called me out on it.
I am NOT a real doctor :)

But I would be happy to dispense worthless medical advice upon request. :ROFLMAO:

BTW I had to look up "oedema"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just a different spelling. In the 'States I think you spell it edema.

Aaaand, now that you've opened the door to Father Mac's MILF perversion...makes me wonder exactly how dirty his mind actually is.

Just my 2 cents on the censorship...the fact that you eventually get to see the actual scene (like after a few seconds) makes one wonder what people are complaining about. I mean, it's a free game for fucks sake.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes