• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Father's Sins [Chapter 1-17] [Pixieblink] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.5GB
Repack size: 481MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
*nitpick* gofile has links to win and mac version. not good.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
if you want story, then this a good game for you. If you want a happy story.. not so much. If you want a sex game.. not so much. If you want want to save cute girls... not so much.

Personally I thought the game is well made, interesting story. But did I enjoy it.... hmmm I found it a little to sad for me. Too many nice girls got killed, and as the MC you only get a hand job, and a blow job. I would much rather be able to save girls then watch them die. In the real world there are mass shooting almost every other day it seems, kids being killed, girls being raped, just nothing but sadness. I just don't need that sadness in a game.... Give me unrealistic games like WVM, Grandma's House, etc... where I can make a ton of girls happy and have fun.

well anyway I will go play something happy now... peace.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Enjoying the story so far. Just thought to point out...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This should read "Yin and Yang."
Duly noted. It will be fixed in the next update.
Thanks for pointing it out.

Glad you're enjoying the game, looks like you've got quite a bit left to go.
DO let me know what you think of it when you're done?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
if you want story, then this a good game for you. If you want a happy story.. not so much. If you want a sex game.. not so much. If you want want to save cute girls... not so much.

Personally I thought the game is well made, interesting story. But did I enjoy it.... hmmm I found it a little to sad for me. Too many nice girls got killed, and as the MC you only get a hand job, and a blow job. I would much rather be able to save girls then watch them die. In the real world there are mass shooting almost every other day it seems, kids being killed, girls being raped, just nothing but sadness. I just don't need that sadness in a game.... Give me unrealistic games like WVM, Grandma's House, etc... where I can make a ton of girls happy and have fun.

well anyway I will go play something happy now... peace.
It ain't over yet, what makes you think our hero isn't going to save the day? :rolleyes:

btw
Sadie isn't dead. Or gone. Her story is far from done.

Reactions: John Ness and jasad

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Hi there,
First of all, I think this game is good and I am having a lot of fun with it!
My problem is that I have OCD, so I usually only play games that are complete or have a lot of content. The same goes for anime / films, series... I can only watch them if everything is complete or my head starts to spin.
However, I do try games from time to time to see if they are for me. With this game, I found that I really liked it. Unfortunately, I have to criticise the fact that, despite all the content, there is not really anything to achieve (from a lewd point of view). Of course, I'm aware that it's a story and not just fucking around, but it would be nice to slowly work towards something that doesn't just cause blueballs.
But so far, great game, it's really something else.

Reactions: Pixieblink

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I don't like the author's previous games, so I almost missed this one.
But why the hell is this plot so good? Seriously, I would love to watch a TV series based on this story someday.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I don't like the author's previous games, so I almost missed this one.
But why the hell is this plot so good? Seriously, I would love to watch a TV series based on this story someday.
You would be surprised how many people have mentioned that.
Now all I have to do is convince someone at Netflix or HBO to play it... :oops:

Glad you're enjoying the game. Spread the word.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes