Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Ah, regarding magic, I thought perhaps he might gain some new powers from the ring itself (separate/different type of magic from what the warrior nuns use), which the nuns might help him control, but perhaps they opt not to teach their own magic or combat training (you know, the secret society keeping their secrets to only its members, and not giving it out to outsiders and all that).

Didn't necessarily think it would go that way (cause of MC's connection to Maddy, and Sister Bernadette), but was wondering whether he'd perhaps need to prove himself to the warrior nuns before being able to be taught their secrets or something (and they'd not just give their secret techniques away to MC willingly at first).

Just a thought I had. :unsure:

All great ideas. That may happen. Or not.
I don't think I want to give away any more of the story for now. But I promise that it's going to be good.
After all it wouldn't be a plot twist if you knew about it in advance.

But by all means ya'll feel free to speculate. :)
Only 28 more days until the next update.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Great update. I love the storytelling, the mystery, the suspense. Everything is great!. My only downer is that Chapter II was too short. Reminds me of those 80s weekly action shows that had Part 2s and ended with "To be continued". Annoyed the living daylights out of me growing up.

• Haha
Reactions: Pixieblink

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
My only downer is that Chapter II was too short. Reminds me of those 80s weekly action shows that had Part 2s and ended with "To be continued". Annoyed the living daylights out of me growing up.
Perhaps it's just me, but I thought the length felt pretty similar to Chapter 1 length.
And given Pixieblink releases the update monthly (compared to 2 months or 3 months or even more release intervals for a lot of other games), this sort of length for the chapters are to be expected (other monthly release games like Rebirth or Ataegina also have similar length for their updates as well more often than not).

So I see it as acceptable tradeoff.
Either quicker release, yet shorter content updates, or update which takes longer to release but is more in content.
It's one or the other. Can't have it both ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Great update. I love the storytelling, the mystery, the suspense. Everything is great!. My only downer is that Chapter II was too short. Reminds me of those 80s weekly action shows that had Part 2s and ended with "To be continued". Annoyed the living daylights out of me growing up.
Hahahaha, you've just dated yourself.
And ya, I remember them too! :oops:

like JJJ84 said, it's kind of one or the other. Trying to make it as interesting as I can.
I guess it's a good sign, at least have a few players looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: JJJ84

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Perhaps it's just me, but I thought the length felt pretty similar to Chapter 1 length.
And given Pixieblink releases the update monthly (compared to 2 months or 3 months or even more release intervals for a lot of other games), this sort of length for the chapters are to be expected (other monthly release games like Rebirth or Ataegina also have similar length for their updates as well more often than not).

So I see it as acceptable tradeoff.
Either quicker release, yet shorter content updates, or update which takes longer to release but is more in content.
It's one or the other. Can't have it both ways.
I dunno. Never got into Rebirth for some reason, but I play Ataegina and I find the updates are longer....could be just my mind. Not arguing though, the quality storytelling is definitely there and is refreshing. Maybe Sorcerer and Callisto spoiled me somewhat, but as I said, its just a peeve that apparently is still there from years ago. However, that's the price to pay for the quality, then so be it. :cool: Looking forward to next month! :)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I dunno. Never got into Rebirth for some reason, but I play Ataegina and I find the updates are longer....could be just my mind. Not arguing though, the quality storytelling is definitely there and is refreshing. Maybe Sorcerer and Callisto spoiled me somewhat, but as I said, its just a peeve that apparently is still there from years ago. However, that's the price to pay for the quality, then so be it. :cool: Looking forward to next month! :)

It all boils down to render time. As it is my render box probably cranks for about 12-15 hours a day.

Hey... if some kind soul could find it in his heart to donate a couple of
I'm SURE this here nerd could get a lot more done in a day. :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Hornyowl

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Nuns. They must be banged

But never in groups of 3

Because in groups of 3s one nun makes sure the other nun gets nun!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
had time to play ch2 today

confusing , but interesting
but way to much inner monologues for my taste , sometimes the mc repeats a thought twice
within 3 sentences of a inner monologue

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
How old is the mc in this one? I hope he is not a teen, not enough dilfs games. Lol.

Also, people need to add the dilf Tag so they know you're playing an older man.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes