-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yep but still common reply to some1 making a post with all caps.
Yeah, well, I was joking when I said that. Sorry that apparently was missed, based on your response. It's harder to tell when it's all text-based, though.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
SOME of the girls could end up fleeing for their lives chased through a dark alley by a three-armed one legged masked chainsaw/axe/machete wielding midget serial killer.

It IS a horror game. Shit like that is bound to happen sooner or later. :rolleyes:
Hehe, that actually sounds awesome, not gonna lie.

Also makes me wonder how often our MC will be put in perilous situations and he himself will also be chased down by a monster/serial killer, whatever horrors that lie ahead.

By the way, regarding your Lepos system, in the game doing acts which LIs see as good ends up increasing their Lepos (i.e. Romance points? for lack of better term) with the MC in the bar.
But what happens when this Lepos bar gets filled up?
For example with Detective Maddy, her Lepos bar is almost full with the first update.

Are there different tiers of Lepos (i.e. more bars after the first bar) which allows access to more events/scenes at each Lepos bar or is there something else?

RELEASE IS TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!
Pretty darn excited!! :love:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hehe, that actually sounds awesome, not gonna lie.

Also makes me wonder how often our MC will be put in perilous situations and he himself will also be chased down by a monster/serial killer, whatever horrors that lie ahead.

By the way, regarding your Lepos system, in the game doing acts which LIs see as good ends up increasing their Lepos (i.e. Romance points? for lack of better term) with the MC in the bar.
But what happens when this Lepos bar gets filled up?
For example with Detective Maddy, her Lepos bar is almost full with the first update.

Are there different tiers of Lepos (i.e. more bars after the first bar) which allows access to more events/scenes at each Lepos bar or is there something else?

Pretty darn excited!! :love:
Patience Grashhopper. All will be revealed tomorrow.

index.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
A Father's Sins - Chapter II [march 2nd, 2022 release]
now available on our page.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aristos

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I hope not. I won't let it go more than another day or two.
HOW are you supposed to decide if a game is worth downloading without seeing any previews?

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I hope not. I won't let it go more than another day or two.
HOW are you supposed to decide if a game is worth downloading without seeing any previews?
For those like myself and some others who played through chapter 1 and loved it, wouldn't really need a preview to decide whether it's worth downloading.

But yeah, I can certainly see the ongoing "SSL certificate for attachment issues" become quite an issue (regarding their decision) for those who haven't played Chapter 1, and are looking to experience this game for the first time.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
For those like myself and some others who played through chapter 1 and loved it, wouldn't really need a preview to decide whether it's worth downloading.

But yeah, I can certainly see the ongoing "SSL certificate for attachment issues" become quite an issue (regarding their decision) for those who haven't played Chapter 1, and are looking to experience this game for the first time.
Glad you enjoyed it. Chapter II is even better, judging from the reaction of my patreons.
And having several of the old guard here on f95 looking forward to the next release is high praise indeed.

Not to put to fine of a point on it, the entire purpose of posting the game for free is to help it grow, build up a fan base and hopefully pick up a few new patrons here and there.

Not being able to post any previews is a real buzz kill.

I hope they sort it out soon.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
And... voila!
OP updated with Chapter II download links.

Feedback is appreciated. DO let me know what you think of it?
Thanks! Downloading now!

p.s. You forgot to update this thread's title to Chapter 2. Think you'll want to update that so people know it's updated.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Thanks! Downloading now!

p.s. You forgot to update this thread's title to Chapter 2. Think you'll want to update that so people know it's updated.
I DID!
Fixed, and thanks for the head's up. Hope you enjoy the update.

• Red Heart

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Just finished the update, and wow, just wow........

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, another wholesome, yet even better update.
Can't wait to find out how the story continues in April.
Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for taking the time to post it this.
Just curious, why didn't you post this as a review?

I'll throw you a bone, Maddy may be dead but she's not gone.
And... that's all I'm going to say about it until next month :)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for taking the time to post it this.
Just curious, why didn't you post this as a review?

I'll throw you a bone, Maddy may be dead but she's not gone.
And... that's all I'm going to say about it until next month :)
Generally I tend to avoid writing reviews for games early on since a game that I write positive review for originally can go downhill with subsequent updates.
So more often than not, I write a sort of reaction post (which I end up talking about a lot) after every update, which becomes sort of a mish-mash between a reaction and review.

But since this game doesn't seem to have much reviews yet, and could use a bit of positive word of mouth, I copied and pasted the post as a review (it's not much, but hopefully, new people will see it and the game will gain more interest).

Heh, nice. (about Maddy) Revealing, yet not revealing at the same time.

Anyway, kudos on another great update!

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Generally I tend to avoid writing reviews for games early on since a game that I write positive review for originally can go downhill with subsequent updates.
So more often than not, I write a sort of reaction post (which I end up talking about a lot) after every update, which becomes sort of a mish-mash between a reaction and review.

But since this game doesn't seem to have much reviews yet, and could use a bit of positive word of mouth, I copied and pasted the post as a review (it's not much, but hopefully, new people will see it and the game will gain more interest).

Heh, nice. (about Maddy) Revealing, yet not revealing at the same time.

Anyway, kudos on another great update!

Ah. Well, I can certainly understand that.
Thanks for taking the time and making an exception.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes