Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Wow, a murder mystery and haunting background music? Sign me up!

Btw, what is the purpose of the first choice? Does accepting result in a good path or something similar?
Something like that. Okay, not really. :)
It will be part of chapter III.

Instead of creating one of those long boring tutorials at the beginning of the game I thought it would more fun (and mysterious) to allow the MC to figure out how it works as the game progresses.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Something like that. Okay, not really. :)
It will be part of chapter III.

Instead of creating one of those long boring tutorials at the beginning of the game I thought it would more fun (and mysterious) to allow the MC to figure out how it works as the game progresses.

Hahahaha.
Trust me, it's going to be fine.

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
Pixieblink
I played both games the prof and the Joob, I was liking both of them a lot,
but unfortunately, I had to drop them... (voyeuristic scenes)
is this game going to have those kinds of scenes like in previous games ??

• Angry
Reactions: White Lamp

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
Uh... you had to drop an adult VN because of ?
Am I the only one that's confused here?
I said "voyeuristic scenes" cause I wanted to be nice, I didn't want to go on some rant, but you kind of asked for this one, so
In the first game, my favorite girl was sucking a bunch of cocks in some bathroom, forced to watch that, stopped there

In the second game, my favorite girl (again) was stripping and about to get fucked by her old discussing father
forced to watch again with a freaking telescope this time :KEK: stopped there.

just not my thing to see girls that I like getting played with.
I don't like to complain in threads about these kinds of things either, why did you make me do that? :FacePalm:
you could have just answered yes or no :LOL:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What you meant by "voyeuristic scenes" wasn't clear, so on those grounds at least I don't think just yes or no would've been possible. Putting it in scare quotes doesn't tell anyone what you mean, just what you don't mean.

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
What you meant by "voyeuristic scenes" wasn't clear, so on those grounds at least I don't think just yes or no would've been possible. Putting it in scare quotes doesn't tell anyone what you mean, just what you don't mean.
But I didn't put it in scare quotes, he did :LOL: check my first post again

• Angry
Reactions: baka

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I said "voyeuristic scenes" cause I wanted to be nice, I didn't want to go on some rant, but you kind of asked for this one, so
In the first game, my favorite girl was sucking a bunch of cocks in some bathroom, forced to watch that, stopped there

In the second game, my favorite girl (again) was stripping and about to get fucked by her old discussing father
forced to watch again with a freaking telescope this time :KEK: stopped there.

just not my thing to see girls that I like getting played with.
I don't like to complain in threads about these kinds of things either, why did you make me do that? :FacePalm:

SOME of the girls could end up fleeing for their lives chased through a dark alley by a three-armed one legged masked chainsaw/axe/machete wielding midget serial killer.

It IS a horror game. Shit like that is bound to happen sooner or later. :rolleyes:

Hey, feedback is feedback. If you like something, say it. If you don't like it, mention it anyways?

BOTH types of feedback help me with the games. For example if a few players had mentioned that they liked Stoner girl in the JOOB, I probably would have taken her story in a different direction. I honestly didn't know ANYONE was into her. All I ever heard was yoga girl yoga girl yoga girl teacher teacher yoga girl.

I'll give you another example. In the Prof 1 I didn't think anything while creating the infamous scene with Mary at the Gloryhole. At the time she was simply going to be the fat girl that everyone used, and I was trying to show how evil Heather was.

But quite a few players got all upset about it, so I decided to take her character in a different direction and make her a super duper computer hacker genius that NEVER spoke.

Dev's aren't mind readers. 90% of the time we HAVE TO GUESS at what players would like to see in the games.

And now I've heard a player mention he doesn't like other male characters touching the babes.
Got'cha. And thanks for the feedback.

Anyone else feeling the same way?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Your best game yet, and I'm sure you're aware of that.

I liked The Professor. Haven't tried Part 2 yet but I enjoyed the first part. It was quirky, funny, with absurdly long animations, and all in all an interesting project. Some of the girls could be way hotter though, that's my only "but".
Then The Joob Joob was boring as hell, I'm afraid. The initial idea of the statue and above all the flasback vintage videos was really good, but the same mechanics as the Professor made the game repetitive and tiresome while I couldn't connect with the story or any of the female characters to make up for that.

With A Father's Sins you've deviated from that and presented a real VN. Still quirky, still outlandish (which is your hallmark and something I like) but you've written something that is worth reading and looking forward to.
I want to know much more of what's going on.
I'm curious about something, are you a Catholic yourself? I am, though not really a practising one. So feel free to answer (or not) without any judgment on my part, I was just curious.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
With A Father's Sins you've deviated from that and presented a real VN. Still quirky, still outlandish (which is your hallmark and something I like) but you've written something that is worth reading and looking forward to.

Ya, Pixie did a great job with Sins.
Keeping his style within a serious setting and with improved renders.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Your best game yet, and I'm sure you're aware of that.

I liked The Professor. Haven't tried Part 2 yet but I enjoyed the first part. It was quirky, funny, with absurdly long animations, and all in all an interesting project. Some of the girls could be way hotter though, that's my only "but".
Then The Joob Joob was boring as hell, I'm afraid. The initial idea of the statue and above all the flasback vintage videos was really good, but the same mechanics as the Professor made the game repetitive and tiresome while I couldn't connect with the story or any of the female characters to make up for that.

I'm curious about something, are you a Catholic yourself? I am, though not really a practising one. So feel free to answer (or not) without any judgment on my part, I was just curious.
First of all, thanks for the feedback.

I feel like I kind of fumbled the Joob also. Started off pretty good, but then somehow I mucked it up. Still not to sure how I could have made it better, suggestions welcomed.

No, not Catholic. Though I've been around it a fair bit. I had to do quite a bit of research before starting the game. No offence to any Catholics out there, but this one's going off the deep end pretty fast. :)

Glad you're enjoying the new game, drop me a line anytime with any suggestions you may have.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
First of all, thanks for the feedback.

I feel like I kind of fumbled the Joob also. Started off pretty good, but then somehow I mucked it up. Still not to sure how I could have made it better, suggestions welcomed.

No, not Catholic. Though I've been around it a fair bit. I had to do quite a bit of research before starting the game. No offence to any Catholics out there, but this one's going off the deep end pretty fast. :)

Glad you're enjoying the new game, drop me a line anytime with any suggestions you may have.
Thanks to you for always being so approachable.

Don't worry, I will share here any suggestions and comments that may come to mind.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes