Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
It looks interesting.
I have one question.

Will there be the possibility to have pure romances? This, like your other two games, also has the corruption tag, but seeing as this VN will be more story-driven and perhaps more serious in this regard, I was wondering if the possibility of more serious/romantic relationships would also be included.

I know, it's a weird fetish I have. Don't judge me.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It looks interesting.
I have one question.

Will there be the possibility to have pure romances? This, like your other two games, also has the corruption tag, but seeing as this VN will be more story-driven and perhaps more serious in this regard, I was wondering if the possibility of more serious/romantic relationships would also be included.

I'm only laughing at your thinking it's a weird fetish. I wouldn't say I have the same one per se, but I heavily prefer romance over corruption, so I obviously don't find it weird at all.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I'm only laughing at your thinking it's a weird fetish. I wouldn't say I have the same one per se, but I heavily prefer romance over corruption, so I obviously don't find it weird at all.
Haha. It's okay, I get it.

I meant it as a joke. I would say that nowadays perhaps it's more common to ask if there will be incest or NTR or certain fetish and few care to ask if relationships with love interests will be based on corruption or romance.

That's why I meant it as a joke. Among so many fetishes out there, there is me. The "weird" person asking about romance in adult games/VN. :p

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
It looks interesting.
I have one question.

Yes.

A Father's Sins is going to be a break from the style of my other games.
Characters with unique personalities. A real story. A mystery. And women you can fall in love with.

The main thing in this game is the story, not the nudity and sex.
Though of course there will be plenty of that.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yes.

A Father's Sins is going to be a break from the style of my other games.
Characters with unique personalities. A real story. A mystery. And women you can fall in love with.

The main thing in this game is the story, not the nudity and sex.
Though of course there will be plenty of that.
Played Chapter 1 last night, and must say I'm really impressed with what I've seen with Chapter 1 (what can I say? I'm a huge sucker for story driven games, and lately I've been in a bit of horror genre crave, since it's not too often I've seen that genre used to full extent in adult games with this site).
Kudos to you for crafting A Fathers Sin, and it will be one of the games I'll be looking forward to the future releases.

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Played Chapter 1 last night, and must say I'm really impressed with what I've seen with Chapter 1 (what can I say? I'm a huge sucker for story driven games, and lately I've been in a bit of horror genre crave, since it's not too often I've seen that genre used to full extent in adult games with this site).
Kudos to you for crafting A Fathers Sin, and it will be one of the games I'll be looking forward to the future releases.
Glad you had fun playing it.
And thanks for taking the time to mention it. You would be surprised sometimes how little feedback I actually get on the games.

If you enjoyed chapter I, you're going to LOVE chapter II
I'm just getting started :)

Release date March 2, 2022

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
If you enjoyed chapter I, you're going to LOVE chapter II
I'm just getting started :)

Release date March 2, 2022
Thank you so much for this game. I have a request. I donot know about others but please make more novels of this sort. And I am sure I will enjoy this mystery/horror game.

Pretty bland for me. I have no further interest. Good luck and bye.(n)
You could have just left without disturbing the harmony of the thread. You may not be a fan of this horror game but many of us like this game too much.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Thank you so much for this game. I have a request. I donot know about others but please make more novels of this sort. And I am sure I will enjoy this mystery/horror game.

You could have just left without disturbing the harmony of the thread. You may not be a fan of this horror game but many of us like this game too much.
Only positive comments allowed here? :giggle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Only positive comments allowed here? :giggle:
You think informing a forum about leaving is a negative comment?? Well, sorry, to disappoint you, there is no negativity there. You are impatient and not ready to give some time to the game. But whatever, even after everything you may not not like the game, just leave it. You wrote and I quote "Pretty bland for me. I have no further interest. Good luck and bye." So, can you point out the reason of quitting or why you disliked? No. So, you are leaving that is the statement here and that is totally acceptable but what is the use of informing, what is your intention? Anyway, I think none of these will matter to you because I think you are a newbie in social platforms (or too immature for f95). I dont want any beef with you, just said you could have left silently, just like may be many others do. I personally, played many games and after trying for a bit abandoned it, but never informed that. If you find anything "bland" state the reason, or simply leave. Last but not the least - I don't think you are a patron of pixieblink(even if you are you can unsubscribe), so, he does not owe anything to us freebies. Be a mature(though I know you will be facepalming my comment and reply with a dumb one) and be grateful you could experience it for free. Don't like it? Delete the game simple. Why all the ruckus??
Would be nice, wouldn't it?

ALL comments are welcome. But it would be nice if the criticism was constructive.
My thoughts exactly(y)(y)(y)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
You think informing a forum about leaving is a negative comment?? Well, sorry, to disappoint you, there is no negativity there. You are impatient and not ready to give some time to the game. But whatever, even after everything you may not not like the game, just leave it. You wrote and I quote "Pretty bland for me. I have no further interest. Good luck and bye." So, can you point out the reason of quitting or why you disliked? No. So, you are leaving that is the statement here and that is totally acceptable but what is the use of informing, what is your intention? Anyway, I think none of these will matter to you because I think you are a newbie in social platforms (or too immature for f95). I dont want any beef with you, just said you could have left silently, just like may be many others do. I personally, played many games and after trying for a bit abandoned it, but never informed that. If you find anything "bland" state the reason, or simply leave. Last but not the least - I don't think you are a patron of pixieblink(even if you are you can unsubscribe), so, he does not owe anything to us freebies. Be a mature(though I know you will be facepalming my comment and reply with a dumb one) and be grateful you could experience it for free. Don't like it? Delete the game simple. Why all the ruckus??

My thoughts exactly(y)(y)(y)
Really, a NEWBIE. Man you just dont understand what is the purpose of forums. Dont take it so serious. Who is mature here? Well I will let you into a secret it is not not you. I will as my right leave any comment within the rules on anything I want. This game is a load of milking crap. I was programming mainframes when you did not exist so just shut up about maturity.
You people amaze me. You think a forum as this is going to be all luvvie duvvie? Forget it. It is a pirate platform where nothing is safe.

• Haha

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Would be nice, wouldn't it?

ALL comments are welcome. But it would be nice if the criticism was constructive.
So milking games are positive? This is a internet forum or dont you along with your friend have problems understanding that little point?

• Thinking Face

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
So milking games are positive? This is a internet forum or dont you along with your friend have problems understanding that little point?
Who shit in your corn flakes?

Go ahead, be as rude as you want to. I'm not your mother.
Judging from your past posts you have very little good to say about anything.

So why don't you go ahead an enlighten me? What exactly IS the point of an internet forum? Huh?
To provide you with an outlet for your aggression? For a place for you to be rude with anyone that disagrees with you?

Sorry if your wife filed for divorce and your dog ran away, but jumping all over someone because you're old or have more posts is a pathetic excuse for gratuitous obnoxiousness.

And before you snot off on me, I'm old enough to remember punched cards too.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Man, do you ever like any of the games in f95??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of them have negative comments. Now I get the reason why you said "
only positive comments allowed here?"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and how dev milks based by your point of view? sure updates are short sometimes but atleast those are mostly frequent and have some content unlike some games with short updates (which can take months to be released).

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes