akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
well as long as my Jony is still tense, it's a sign that this game is interesting. unlike the person above I argued about the positive negative comment.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Vrijgeest, I didn't agree with your post, gave it a facepalm.. then I moved on.

Belzeebub, way to much drama queen going on.. 'Harmony of the thread' That line alone deserved a facepalm. A one liner from Vrijgeest.. or anyone else isn't worth all the efforts you put into all of your responses.. For one if he's a troll he just won by default.. two if he's not a troll he... just won by default. To quote a favorite movie of mine... "Lighten up Francis."

Who shit in your corn flakes?

Go ahead, be as rude as you want to. I'm not your mother.
Judging from your past posts you have very little good to say about anything.

So why don't you go ahead an enlighten me? What exactly IS the point of an internet forum? Huh?
To provide you with an outlet for your aggression? For a place for you to be rude with anyone that disagrees with you?

Sorry if your wife filed for divorce and your dog ran away, but jumping all over someone because you're old or have more posts is a pathetic excuse for gratuitous obnoxiousness.

And before you snot off on me, I'm old enough to remember punched cards too.
Hell I repaired them in the army.. Card Reader/Punch, Tape Drives, Disc Drives. lol had to align the heads on the disk drive using an oscilloscope. DAS-3( Decentralized Automated Service Support System )

Now that we are done comparing pecker sizes let's get back to the important stuff.. Ahh who am I kidding? I just put this long post up cause I wanted to enter the I'm old to conversation.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
You dont understand do you. This is a public forum not his thread. I can say anything within the rules. Are you threatening me?
Are you serious? Actually, this is what is expected from a newbie noob though. This is a thread in a "public forum". And I am a mature, as I said earlier. I don't go around threatening people for comments. What are you, five?? Pretty obnoxious stubborn you are, though. Going against the whole community....
Belzeebub, way to much drama queen going on.. 'Harmony of the thread' That line alone deserved a facepalm
You can facepalm me all you want :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Like I care, but my comment may be a bit dramatic but don't you agree with all the things I said. Cannot anyone just leave without informing. I mean what is use of mentioning it. He did not like it he is leaving, simple right? Don't you agree??

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
There there now children, everyone feeling better now?
And ppl keep asking me why I don't bother 'doing' Facebook.

Some previews from Chapter II -
View attachment 1648939 View attachment 1648933 View attachment 1648935 View attachment 1648936 View attachment 1648937 View attachment 1648939 View attachment 1648940 View attachment 1648943 View attachment 1648944
one question though

is the mc a religious one , like an real acolyte - or just a "student" of religious and ancient things?
didnt got that clear for me ~.~

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
one question though

is the mc a religious one , like an real acolyte - or just a "student" of religious and ancient things?
didnt got that clear for me ~.~
I dunno. :rolleyes:

Just kidding. Both, actually. Right now he's just a student, but he's going to find his faith. Uh, sort of. The ending of Chapter II (Release March 2nd) should make things a little clearer.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I dunno. :rolleyes:

Just kidding. Both, actually. Right now he's just a student, but he's going to find his faith. Uh, sort of. The ending of Chapter II (Release March 2nd) should make things a little clearer.
but ... but how will he play the dicking game if he´s going to be a priest :rolleyes: :unsure:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hmmm ... maybe he´s using the joob joob :ROFLMAO:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
but ... but how will he play the dicking game if he´s going to be a priest :rolleyes: :unsure:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hmmm ... maybe he´s using the joob joob :ROFLMAO:
THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!
But no. :)

You don't really want me to tell you the entire fucked up twisted story right now do you?

Though it would speed things up. I had about 15 chapters all planned out on this giant erasure board I got hanging on the wall.
I guess I could just list it out here instead. It WOULD save me a lot of render time. :rolleyes::unsure::D

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!
But no. :)

You don't really want me to tell you the entire fucked up twisted story right now do you?

Though it would speed things up. I had about 15 chapters all planned out on this giant erasure board I got hanging on the wall.
I guess I could just list it out here instead. It WOULD save me a lot of render time. :rolleyes::unsure::D
noooo
:confused:

• Haha

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I had about 15 chapters all planned out on this giant erasure board I got hanging on the wall.
I guess I could just list it out here instead.
It would have been really a good thing if you disclose the plan;);) But that will kill the suspense so, no keep it in your board.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
She's... going to go through a rough patch in Chapter II.
TBH, given what happened in Chapter I, I'm not even slightly surprised this might happen — to her or anyone else to whom the MC gets attached. I mean, it's not very good drama if there's never any risk of one type or another. Sometimes, unfortunately, major characters will not come out of a situation well . . . or even alive (Sturm Brightblade, Ned Stark, Fred Weasley, etc.). Going into any game like this, I always try to brace myself for the worst. I obviously don't generally hope for a character to suffer or die, but I have learned over decades to be ready for it.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
TBH, given what happened in Chapter I, I'm not even slightly surprised this might happen — to her or anyone else to whom the MC gets attached. I mean, it's not very good drama if there's never any risk of one type or another. Sometimes, unfortunately, major characters will not come out of a situation well . . . or even alive (Sturm Brightblade, Ned Stark, Fred Weasley, etc.). Going into any game like this, I always try to brace myself for the worst. I obviously don't generally hope for a character to suffer or die, but I have learned over decades to be ready for it.
You got to admit that in shows like GOT it kept you glued to the screen.
I'm not saying if she dies or not, but it should be a roller coaster ride.

Besides, it's only a couple of weeks until Chapter II release.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Wow, a murder mystery and haunting background music? Sign me up!

Btw, what is the purpose of the first choice? Does accepting result in a good path or something similar?

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes