-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There is another game called SINS OF THE FATHER.

Which was my original choice. But seeing as I didn't want any confusion I changed it to A FATHER'S SINS.
And now you're telling me there's already another game by that name?
I think the only really well-known game with that name is Sins of the Father. Some people might have, but I hadn't heard of any of the other games: https://f95zone.to/search/170614728/?q=Sins+Father&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just call your game whatever you want. I doubt it will be a problem.

Reactions: Pixieblink

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
In case anyone in the future needs to know, the save location for this game is %APPDATA%/RenPy/SinsoftheFather-1618786458 (on Windows). Since the name changed, it might be missed initially if someone's searching for it.

Reactions: badtimetales

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I saw the game.. downloaded and started playing. REALLY enjoyed it, impressed by the writing and story so far.. Then your other games appeared at the end.. and I was like HELL YEAH! It's the Joob Joob man!

Can't wait to see where you take this one.

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
I wonder if there's any influence at all from the Gabriel Knight games from the 90's. Just because of the title as well as the premise of a murder and supernatural elements. I actually never played any of them so I don't know if there is actually anything more than a superficial similarity.

Either way this looks really interesting so I hope it will live up to the potential.

Reactions: fugazi666

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
thats weird ... Pixieblink

its a different game :unsure:
Actually, it's not. Originally Pixieblink wanted to call it Sins of the Father, but because there's already another adult game by that name, he renamed it to A Father's Sins. The save folder wasn't renamed, but this is the location of it. My post was meant so you could find your saves later. I have already confirmed this is the correct location, despite the rearrangement of the name.

mjwood88

Aug 8, 2020
not as funny as prof or joob but still somewhat funny, quite good start and interesting plot, graphics looked bit awkward but still did their job.

scrshots:

1., 2., 3., 4. and 8. spellchecker needed, either decrypt or decipher, rest aren't that bad.
5. not long once mc gets his hands on her
6. i'm sure it will be filled
7. is that meant to be mean to other dev?
Not only that there are quite a few spelling errors after "Diary" instead of Dairy (Danny conversation) - 'apartement' instead of apartment, etc. A quick brush over and I'm sure you'll find them.

That said, enjoy the premise of the game and looks like a solid plotline.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I will. Add the religion tag that is.
And DO let me know what you think of it?
Hey, Pixieblink, thanks for sharing the first release of A Father's Sins! I've finally played through it, and here are some thoughts I had.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, an excellent game that is interesting, immersive, and fun to play.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hey, Pixieblink, thanks for sharing the first release of A Father's Sins! I've finally played through it, and here are some thoughts I had.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, an excellent game that is interesting, immersive, and fun to play.

As for the Engrish...

[insert background music here - the theme from ''The Godfather'' ]

When I was a wee bambino, my momma moved me to a strange foreign land where the natives spoke a peculiar dialect of Gibberish. Unable to communicate with the hot chicks in my grade 3 classroom, I found myself studying their bizarre guttural language and adopting their customs. So I could blend in with the aborigines and score with the native babes 10 years later.

:)

Which is a much better story than "Native English speaker went to foreign schools."

Thanks for the feedback. And for pointing the errors. I'll fix them in time for the next release.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I wonder if there's any influence at all from the Gabriel Knight games from the 90's. Just because of the title as well as the premise of a murder and supernatural elements. I actually never played any of them so I don't know if there is actually anything more than a superficial similarity.

Either way this looks really interesting so I hope it will live up to the potential.
Gabriel Knight???

Wow, there's a blast from the past.

Nope. No relation.

Reactions: fugazi666

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
Played the game damn it's a nice start. Glad this one is slowburn and mainly concentrating on the story part unlike your other games dev. Story is interesting, improved renders and animations. Sound effects and music gives more horroric and creepy atmosphere. I'm not here for the sex part your other games offers it more. So keep concentrating more on the story part. Hoping in the next updates we will get a horroric adventure with the girls

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Played the game damn it's a nice start. Glad this one is slowburn and mainly concentrating on the story part unlike your other games dev. Story is interesting, improved renders and animations. Sound effects and music gives more horroric and creepy atmosphere. I'm not here for the sex part your other games offers it more. So keep concentrating more on the story part. Hoping in the next updates we will get a horroric adventure with the girls
Oh ya, this one's a slow burn with a good story.
Horror all the way. With some sex & nudity when the story calls for it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
As for the Engrish...

[insert background music here - the theme from ''The Godfather'' ]

When I was a wee bambino, my momma moved me to a strange foreign land where the natives spoke a peculiar dialect of Gibberish. Unable to communicate with the hot chicks in my grade 3 classroom, I found myself studying their bizarre guttural language and adopting their customs. So I could blend in with the aborigines and score with the native babes 10 years later.

:)

Which is a much better story than "Native English speaker went to foreign schools."
That makes sense too. I previously thought you were a native English speaker, but when you used lepos in this game, it made me second-guess my former assumption.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes