cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usually when game updates there's slight name change but not in this case i see.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The voyeurism tag is concerning because it means you'll do nothing but watch and the protagonist being a priest doesn't help either...
Well, the tags are ONLY for what's CURRENTLY in the game.

There will eventually be blowjob / handjob / titjob / vaginal sex / anal sex / threesomes (2f and MC) and just about every other tag ever created, except for NTR. And gay. Unless they're lesbians. Which for some reason is really hot. And incest. Cuz he's an orphan so he doesn't know who is family is.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Is the girl in the coffee shop the same girl as the one in Bad Memories. If so, must be that she has to work two part-time jobs to make ends meet. :D
Haha. No, I've never played bad memories... just guessing they look the same?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The voyeurism tag is concerning because it means you'll do nothing but watch and the protagonist being a priest doesn't help either...
Uhm, don't people usually play it first and THEN worry about what might be in it?

I promise the MC is going to be a VERY BAD priest. And before you feel the need to double check with me, the MC is NOT going to be gay either.

I think it's probably safe for you to try it.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Uhh..... just because such a tag exists, it doesn't mean that aspect is present all (or even a lot of time).
I think you're getting ahead of yourself thinking it's gonna have nothing but "watch" scenes.

And to relieve you of your fear, there's like only one short short scene (of one character) out of the 2 chapters which the tag applies.

Really?
OF COURSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heh, you know, not sure I'd be more interested other nuns other than the 2 warrior nuns themselves, but I guess we'll see ;) .

With magic existing in the game's world, kinda makes me wonder if our MC will learn some magic (you know like teleport, sleep that Maddy & Warrior nun used) and other stuff (combat training?) himself, heh.
(but I'm guessing it's not something you can answer).

But following I do kinda hope you can reveal to us.
How many LIs in total are planned for A Father's Sins?

3 main LIs (who are on OP; Sadie, Danny, and Nicole) are now revealed, but will there be more (main girls)?

Just asking cause I've seen number of main LIs range from as little as 2, to even walloping number of 14 (with there being also games with 5 or 6 LIs as well in between).
Each seems to have their positives and negatives; having very small number of main LIs makes it more comfortable for devs to handle, but leaves the players wanting more, whereas having a large number of LIs players can basically take delight in pleasure with these LIs but doing so can become difficult for the dev to balance everything (dev's ambition regarding the game sometimes being greater than what he/she can actually achieve. Seen some manage it well juggling multiple main LIs, other...... not so well).
Also, there's the question whether there would be side-girls as well. :unsure:

Reactions: Drafox

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Uhh..... just because such a tag exists, it doesn't mean that aspect is present all (or even a lot of time).
I think you're getting ahead of yourself thinking it's gonna have nothing but "watch" scenes.

And to relieve you of your fear, there's like only one short short scene (of one character) out of the 2 chapters which the tag applies.

Heh, you know, not sure I'd be more interested other nuns other than the 2 warrior nuns themselves, but I guess we'll see ;) .

With magic existing in the game's world, kinda makes me wonder if our MC will learn some magic (you know like teleport, sleep that Maddy & Warrior nun used) and other stuff (combat training?) himself, heh.
(but I'm guessing it's not something you can answer).

But following I do kinda hope you can reveal to us.
How many LIs in total are planned for A Father's Sins?

3 main LIs (who are on OP; Sadie, Danny, and Nicole) are now revealed, but will there be more (main girls)?

Just asking cause I've seen number of main LIs range from as little as 2, to even walloping number of 14 (with there being also games with 5 or 6 LIs as well in between).
Each seems to have their positives and negatives; having very small number of main LIs makes it more comfortable for devs to handle, but leaves the players wanting more, whereas having a large number of LIs players can basically take delight in pleasure with these LIs but doing so can become difficult for the dev to balance everything (dev's ambition regarding the game sometimes being greater than what he/she can actually achieve. Seen some manage it well juggling multiple main LIs, other...... not so well).
Also, there's the question whether there would be side-girls as well. :unsure:
3 girls already mentioned, PLUS an undisclosed # of Warrior Nuns, who are going to help the MC fight the ancient evil that's come to their city. So a half dozen or so, give or take.

It's going to be interesting weaving it all together.

And yes, the MC is going to learn some magic. How else can you fight evil? :rolleyes:
Them there warriors Nuns don't look like the "Turn the other cheek" kind of Sisters I grew up with.

day01_790.png

Reactions: JJJ84

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Loved your first 3 games especially the first.
Much sex.
This one i have to get used to.
Looks allright but seems grindy.
Although i'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
PLAY ON!

Reactions: Pixieblink

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
will this game have ntr/swinging/sharing and if so is it avoidable. i personally dont want to see a LI with another guy and see that your other games had some of that
on what game other guys fucked mc's girls?

what if it isn't li mc spies?

Uhm, don't people usually play it first and THEN worry about what might be in it?
why on earth? they check tags and previews and then post.

Any mega hot nuns that MC will have fun with?
well mc isn't priest yet so no traditional nuns.

• Wow
Reactions: bruce555

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
3 girls already mentioned, PLUS an undisclosed # of Warrior Nuns, who are going to help the MC fight the ancient evil that's come to their city. So a half dozen or so, give or take.

It's going to be interesting weaving it all together.

And yes, the MC is going to learn some magic. How else can you fight evil? :rolleyes:
Them there warriors Nuns don't look like the "Turn the other cheek" kind of Sisters I grew up with.

View attachment 1688883
Ah, regarding magic, I thought perhaps he might gain some new powers from the ring itself (separate/different type of magic from what the warrior nuns use), which the nuns might help him control, but perhaps they opt not to teach their own magic or combat training (you know, the secret society keeping their secrets to only its members, and not giving it out to outsiders and all that).

Didn't necessarily think it would go that way (cause of MC's connection to Maddy, and Sister Bernadette), but was wondering whether he'd perhaps need to prove himself to the warrior nuns before being able to be taught their secrets or something (and they'd not just give their secret techniques away to MC willingly at first).

Just a thought I had. :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes