Apr 29, 2021
Yup, this game is officially dedicated to everyone who's ever hooked up with a crazy red-headed woman.
Blondes and brunettes may be covered in another game in the far distant future. :sneaky:

Running a little behind on the initial releases of A FATHER'S SINS - GOING TO HELL.
Was scheduled for the 15th, I pushed it back 4 days (until the 19th) to give me time to slide in a few more animations and a little extra "spit & polish".

Anyone else watch the new Guardians of the Galaxy?
IT'S GOT THE JOOB-JOOB IN IT !!!!!!!!!!!
Lol yep I think you do justice with a certain elite class of redheads which are crazy, 4 day delay would be a fair trade though if the scenes are hot, would be very interesting to see how it pans out because personally, I have never imagined any characters in a sex oriented manner, as the story itself holds it weight very strongly and that itself absorbed a lot of my attention so yea will be intriguing.

Also a question that is kinda impossible to happen but I have to ask it: Will the lady who walks in grey also get sex time in this alternate universe? Lol I was just curious about that scenario, but it is completely fine if the answer is undecided or no.

Moreover, Joob-Joob, damn I was so hesitant to finish it as horror is really not a genre I like, especially well-executed horror as it creeps the shit out of me sometimes, I'll admit that. Though I am glad for the game as it introduced me to your work and in a way prepared me for AFS, as I kinda got used to the horror vibe at the end of Joob-Joob; well that is until you decide to take horror a notch higher in AFS that will create some problems lol

Also guess I'll check the GoG, gotta check out the Joob- Joob there :)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Lol yep I think you do justice with a certain elite class of redheads which are crazy, 4 day delay would be a fair trade though if the scenes are hot, would be very interesting to see how it pans out because personally, I have never imagined any characters in a sex oriented manner, as the story itself holds it weight very strongly and that itself absorbed a lot of my attention so yea will be intriguing.

Also a question that is kinda impossible to happen but I have to ask it: Will the lady who walks in grey also get sex time in this alternate universe? Lol I was just curious about that scenario, but it is completely fine if the answer is undecided or no.

Moreover, Joob-Joob, damn I was so hesitant to finish it as horror is really not a genre I like, especially well-executed horror as it creeps the shit out of me sometimes, I'll admit that. Though I am glad for the game as it introduced me to your work and in a way prepared me for AFS, as I kinda got used to the horror vibe at the end of Joob-Joob; well that is until you decide to take horror a notch higher in AFS that will create some problems lol

Also guess I'll check the GoG, gotta check out the Joob- Joob there :)
Joob-Joob was more of a... creepy mystery?
My first attempt at a serious game.

Surprisingly enough it's fairly easy to fap out most of the characters. Mainly because all the fap ideas I've had creating AFS that really didn't fit with the story line can now be used.

Will the lady who walks in grey also get sex time in this alternate universe?
Uh... I don't know. Maybe. Have to see how it all shakes out farther down the line.

Apr 29, 2021
Joob-Joob was more of a... creepy mystery?
My first attempt at a serious game.

Surprisingly enough it's fairly easy to fap out most of the characters. Mainly because all the fap ideas I've had creating AFS that really didn't fit with the story line can now be used.

Uh... I don't know. Maybe. Have to see how it all shakes out farther down the line.
I still remember playing Joob-Joob and thinking when the shit is going to go wrong, that anticipation or waiting really got to me; is that what is called horror lol I don't know myself but yep it wasn't the most comfortable feeling though as I said I am glad I finished it up.

Thanks for replying Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Reactions: Pixieblink

ELev8

Feb 13, 2022
All i can say, is that this game. Is so effing well written. Story wise this one is very good. Although I always get creeps on Francine's face all the time :ROFLMAO:

Francine: I'm coming on that big D.

1689698582273.png

Reactions: Rolo and Pixieblink
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes