TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Hi there everyone, how's it going?

I read some reviews for this game, and I have a couple questions that I didn't see answers for in the reviews.

1. Please make a logical guess, and tell me how many hours of content I'll have if I stick to just one playthrough. I'm looking for a number of hours.

2. From what I understand there's only 2 sex scenes in the game so far. Is there a decent amount of nudity in most chapters?

3. How would you describe the action scenes in this game? and is there an action scene in most chapters?

Apr 29, 2021
Hi there everyone, how's it going?

I read some reviews for this game, and I have a couple questions that I didn't see answers for in the reviews.

1. Please make a logical guess, and tell me how many hours of content I'll have if I stick to just one playthrough. I'm looking for a number of hours.

2. From what I understand there's only 2 sex scenes in the game so far. Is there a decent amount of nudity in most chapters?

3. How would you describe the action scenes in this game? and is there an action scene in most chapters?
Hey there, I'll try to answer your questions!

1. For my first playthrough I had to spend 5-6 hours to complete the content, which was upto Chapter 18 add chapter 19 into it and I would have taken 15-20 mins more. There is a lot going on in the story, the mystery vibe and personally in the first playthrough you try to centre yourself so it took me time. Subsequent walkthroughs were much shorter like completed within an hour.

2. There is very little or nudity/sexual stuff. It's pretty heavy on story and to the credit of Pixieblink he has done enough to actually make you forget about sexual stuff. Although the Dev has started a side game to this main game where it'll be all about sexual content so you can check it out. You can find more in the OP on first page of this forum

3. Considering this is an AVN and not a mega project like EA, the action scenes are plenty, and epic in quality. And they make a lot of sense with the context of story, so it's not just mindless action you'll see there.

Dunno how much good enough answers I wrote but that's what is my experience with the game; thoroughly liked it.

Thanks for reading, best wishes for ahead:)

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Hi Pixieblink! After trying to keep away for a few updates I'm back for another round. I sort of understand the criticism about the lack of lewd content, and saw your decision to implement the "going to hell" series alongside it. I'm pretty split on the decision though, while you usually have a good schedule for your releases, and apparently 1 for the mini-series as well, I usually dislike anything that consumes the dev's time that could have gone into better and faster releases of the main game.(Usually split paths and multiple endings) But the potential of the 'paths of future pasts' are honestly too good to pass up. So much possibility for debauchery and make it non-canon.

Though I honestly don't think you can do much at this point about how the story have gone. Let me put it this way, as a VN, it's an obvious 11/10, the way you've built the world has been astounding and an true eye opener. But as an AVN, it's probably a 4/10. The initial premises had alot of promise. A hotblooded young man being thrust into a position of religious power, with lots of young, impressionable nuns at his beck and call, a 'milfy' childhood friend that you aged slower than, a ring that recharges on admiration/adoration with the ability to cast lewd spells. It was a pretty clever setup.

But the way it has progressed, all of a sudden it feels like the weight of the world is on the party's shoulders, and there's an invisible countdown timer to doomsday. Like you mentioned in one of the posts here, there's very little room to maneuver to insert lewd scenes without cheapening the story, and I respect that. It has been a riveting experience so far, keeping the audience at the edge of their seats every chapter with twists and turns. It's that kind of series that would keep me waiting every week for another episode. But perhaps if the story was slowed down from the start, maybe to sent the characters on a series of quests, or character building arcs, instead of it feeling like the last training sequence before the final battle. That would have given the characters more leeway to explore "other" stuff.

Either way, whatever you decide to do, I'm already hooked, strapped in for the ride and looking forward to it! Keep up the amazing work!

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hi Pixieblink! After trying to keep away for a few updates I'm back for another round. I sort of understand the criticism about the lack of lewd content, and saw your decision to implement the "going to hell" series alongside it. I'm pretty split on the decision though, while you usually have a good schedule for your releases, and apparently 1 for the mini-series as well, I usually dislike anything that consumes the dev's time that could have gone into better and faster releases of the main game.(Usually split paths and multiple endings) But the potential of the 'paths of future pasts' are honestly too good to pass up. So much possibility for debauchery and make it non-canon.

Though I honestly don't think you can do much at this point about how the story have gone. Let me put it this way, as a VN, it's an obvious 11/10, the way you've built the world has been astounding and an true eye opener. But as an AVN, it's probably a 4/10. The initial premises had alot of promise. A hotblooded young man being thrust into a position of religious power, with lots of young, impressionable nuns at his beck and call, a 'milfy' childhood friend that you aged slower than, a ring that recharges on admiration/adoration with the ability to cast lewd spells. It was a pretty clever setup.

But the way it has progressed, all of a sudden it feels like the weight of the world is on the party's shoulders, and there's an invisible countdown timer to doomsday. Like you mentioned in one of the posts here, there's very little room to maneuver to insert lewd scenes without cheapening the story, and I respect that. It has been a riveting experience so far, keeping the audience at the edge of their seats every chapter with twists and turns. It's that kind of series that would keep me waiting every week for another episode. But perhaps if the story was slowed down from the start, maybe to sent the characters on a series of quests, or character building arcs, instead of it feeling like the last training sequence before the final battle. That would have given the characters more leeway to explore "other" stuff.

Either way, whatever you decide to do, I'm already hooked, strapped in for the ride and looking forward to it! Keep up the amazing work!
Some excellent feedback, thanks for posting it. And I'm glad you're enjoying the game for what it is.

You have a real talent for taking 3 steps back, looking at the big picture and summing things up. With some great suggestions and some fantastic 20/20 hindsight.

I'm not being snotty, if I were start the game over today that would be exactly the way I would do it.

You guys think I have this VN stuff all figured out? I don't. At least not all the way.

Looking back my first game was silly and a learning experience. My second game had a story, but I didn't quite pull it off and it never generated enough interest to justify the time I was spending on it.

AFAS is my third game, and I got a carried away with the story and didn't focus enough on game play mechanics and lewd scenes. And find myself applying a band-aid solution with Going to Hell.

Creating VNs and AVNs has been a huge learning curve for me. And I fully admit that I'm still figuring things out. Hopefully in my next game I'll get everything right, balancing out all the different elements.

And create the perfect AVN.

Meanwhile... I'm going to finish A Father's Sins, have fun with Going to Hell, and enjoy the ride.

Thanks again for the post, the insights and the suggestions. And for taking the time to do it.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Some excellent feedback, thanks for posting it. And I'm glad you're enjoying the game for what it is.

You have a real talent for taking 3 steps back, looking at the big picture and summing things up. With some great suggestions and some fantastic 20/20 hindsight.

I'm not being snotty, if I were start the game over today that would be exactly the way I would do it.

You guys think I have this VN stuff all figured out? I don't. At least not all the way.

Looking back my first game was silly and a learning experience. My second game had a story, but I didn't quite pull it off and it never generated enough interest to justify the time I was spending on it.

AFAS is my third game, and I got a carried away with the story and didn't focus enough on game play mechanics and lewd scenes. And find myself applying a band-aid solution with Going to Hell.

Creating VNs and AVNs has been a huge learning curve for me. And I fully admit that I'm still figuring things out. Hopefully in my next game I'll get everything right, balancing out all the different elements.

And create the perfect AVN.

Meanwhile... I'm going to finish A Father's Sins, have fun with Going to Hell, and enjoy the ride.

Thanks again for the post, the insights and the suggestions. And for taking the time to do it.
No problem at all. At the very least in my opinion, you don't need any additional mechanics for your games. I've played all your games and story-driven VNs are definitely your biggest strengths. Mini-games and stuff to click might appeal to a certain crowd, but I would love for you to play to your talents and let those creative juices flow. I really like the feeling of just sitting back and enjoying the world-building.

Apr 29, 2021
So another update around the corner, looks like this one could be quite action-packed, will be interesting how Jehannes faces the lady we saw with Sister Bernadette, that could be a decisive battle. Along with another point of interest are the preparations that MC and his squad are doing in the bunker with the lady in the grey, I think all of them along with a reawakened Sadie are gonna come out aggressive at the minions and elements of Darkness.

Definitely an interesting time ahead for MC!

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
So another update around the corner, looks like this one could be quite action-packed, will be interesting how Jehannes faces the lady we saw with Sister Bernadette, that could be a decisive battle. Along with another point of interest are the preparations that MC and his squad are doing in the bunker with the lady in the grey, I think all of them along with a reawakened Sadie are gonna come out aggressive at the minions and elements of Darkness.

Definitely an interesting time ahead for MC!
Or... they all could go play golf?
They have been subjected to a lot of stress lately.

Except for the previews, I rarely deny or confirm anything before people actually get a chance to play it. :censored:

And you forgot about the Pope. :oops:

Should have some previews for everyone later today / early tomorrow.

Glad you're enjoying the game.

Apr 29, 2021
Or... they all could go play golf?
They have been subjected to a lot of stress lately.

Except for the previews, I rarely deny or confirm anything before people actually get a chance to play it. :censored:

And you forgot about the Pope. :oops:

Should have some previews for everyone later today / early tomorrow.

Glad you're enjoying the game.
How in the world did I forget mentioning the Pope! I think next time I see a real pope on media my perspective would be different, lol you suddenly have made the Pope badass with that weaponry, looked damn pleasing!

Also, even if they are gonna play golf somehow I trust it would turn out quite well given how well your writing has been for the project so far. Also on a side fact practicing golf swing might help in yielding weapons lol.

And it goes without saying previews will be interesting as well!

Thanks for replying Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Yes there is.
KoGa3 makes and excellent mod'ed version with a few little gameplay tweaks. With the correct choices highlighted in green.
hello dev .. its been long time i was offline but now i check back and find professor 2 abandoned .. why ????? :(

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
hello dev .. its been long time i was offline but now i check back and find professor 2 abandoned .. why ????? :(
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

You ain't kidding, it HAS been a long time. Like... 3-4 years?
To put it simply? The game wasn't getting enough traction.

And it was time to move on to new projects.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

You ain't kidding, it HAS been a long time. Like... 3-4 years?
To put it simply? The game wasn't getting enough traction.

And it was time to move on to new projects.
nice to see you again Dev .. yea i was here last time maybe end of 2021 when you completed the first game and you start the second one together with joop joop .. and i offline when the games was still in progress

but Dev pls try to continue it in the future if ever you have time .. im sure it will get more traction by time .. this happened some time in the beginning of the projects .. its really a great game just like the first one

Apr 29, 2021
Had doubts about how this will turn out especially as you have to manage the side game. Glad those doubts were wrong; it is at its unchanged thematic quality and looks like the idea of an alternate universe is more impressive than imagined!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Had doubts about how this will turn out especially as you have to manage the side game. Glad those doubts were wrong; it is at its unchanged thematic quality and looks like the idea of an alternate universe is more impressive than imagined!
pixie did prof2 and joob at same time.

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Great story, finally a really different story with a lot of suspense and references to reality. Hope for soon Ubdate withs continues.
LG Silana

Reactions: boobsrcool
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes