CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
There hasn't been any new "censored" content in quite some time, so the old "patch" still does everything you need it to do.
Would you be so kind as to point us the post of the uncensored version ? I'm having a hard time finding it....

Apr 29, 2021
There hasn't been any new "censored" content in quite some time, so the old "patch" still does everything you need it to do.
Yep guess that will be the case until the minions are thrown into the fray, as soon as they appear again surely there would be another NAG patch needed. That reworked Jehannes fight sequence was a treat!!

Reactions: Pixieblink

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
I really wish the dev would ease up on the EXTREME CLOSEUPS everywhere. I get that they're supposed to give a kind of intense sinister vibe, but honestly they just feel annoying and claustrophobic more than anything.

Reactions: Smarmint

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I really wish the dev would ease up on the EXTREME CLOSEUPS everywhere. I get that they're supposed to give a kind of intense sinister vibe, but honestly they just feel annoying and claustrophobic more than anything.
Okay. It could happen. Anyone else think it would improve the game?

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
The game is really great! Only small problem for me, there is too much description on everything. We hardly advance in the story because there are always lots of descriptions of MC's childhood, on the dialogues that took place previously. So we're pretty much hovering.
I agree to describe some things but not to this extent and moreover the game is not in my mother tongue, I translate and it becomes tiresome not to discover anything new after having taken so much trouble to achieve very little new and review what has already happened previously.
It's only my point of view.
I wish you good continuation Pixieblink because I really like your game and I wouldn't want to stop it before its end.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Okay. It could happen. Anyone else think it would improve the game?
Actually, I like the extreme closeups. It is supposed to be claustrophobic. The MC is having his reality falling around him, trapped in an underground bunker, not knowing who is friend or foe. I think the closeups and severe camera angles works great in this story to reflect that. Plus, it gives AFS lots of character.

The game is really great! Only small problem for me, there is too much description on everything. We hardly advance in the story because there are always lots of descriptions of MC's childhood, on the dialogues that took place previously. So we're pretty much hovering.
The story and dialog are the game. I like how things are progressing. You don't want everything to end after 2 or 3 more updates, right? Each update reveals something key in the story. And, I enjoy reading about the MCs background, as well as the other characters.

Pixieblink, I think your game and story are excellent, very unique, so keep up what you have been doing.

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
Actually, I like the extreme closeups. It is supposed to be claustrophobic. The MC is having his reality falling around him, trapped in an underground bunker, not knowing who is friend or foe. I think the closeups and severe camera angles works great in this story to reflect that. Plus, it gives AFS lots of character.
Yeah, like I said I get that. I just think its a bit too much to where it loses its impact and becomes a bit annoying. But obviously the dev should do what they think is best.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Yeah, like I said I get that. I just think its a bit too much to where it loses its impact and becomes a bit annoying. But obviously the dev should do what they think is best.
BOTH of you raise good points. It may not be bad but I think I may be over using the extreme closeups. A little?

Based on my not so vast experience of watching cheaply made slasher B-movies. :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
luckily this has no redheads so no playing connect the dots games.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Yup, this game is officially dedicated to everyone who's ever hooked up with a crazy red-headed woman.
Blondes and brunettes may be covered in another game in the far distant future. :sneaky:

Running a little behind on the initial releases of A FATHER'S SINS - GOING TO HELL.
Was scheduled for the 15th, I pushed it back 4 days (until the 19th) to give me time to slide in a few more animations and a little extra "spit & polish".

Anyone else watch the new Guardians of the Galaxy?
IT'S GOT THE JOOB-JOOB IN IT !!!!!!!!!!!

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes