Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
which version needs downloading? There are three files that are available to download and I know the mac isn't one and i'm sure the pc version is the one I need but that leaves the smaller file? What is it? thanks.
The PC file is for Windows and Linux users.
The MAC file is for Apple computers.
The .apk is for Android. Slightly compressed, because some of the phones have trouble chugging through it.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Yes. It's a haremgame.
Any plans for allowing the MC to follow a darker/grey path more akin to the Professor/Joob Joob?

Right now it feels more like we are serving "The Lord of Light" where only white knight deeds can fill Lepos rather than "The Lady of Dusk" who should theoretically favor a "Gray Balance".

TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
Hey, I get it. It's coming. :rolleyes::)

DO criticize it, if you ever get around to playing it?
Constructive criticism along with suggestions on how to improve the game are always welcome.

Woke twink bitch babies screaming that their favorite fetish isn't included, not so much. I'm pretty sure I speak for all devs when I say it really brown's me off when I read a 3 page rant on the fact that my game doesn't include an obese trans character, or a 99 foot tall Amazonian warrior goddess.

Sitting here in my little man-cave (uh, home office) banging on the keyboard, all I can do is try to create something that people will enjoy playing next month. Sometimes I hit it, and sometimes I miss.

Suggestions, comments, ideas and "I would like to see" are always welcome.
So please, everyone. Don't be shy. Toss it out there. That IS what msg boards are for isn't it?

Because at the end of the day, YOU guys are the ones I'm actually creating the game for.
"Woke twink bitch babies screaming that their favorite fetish isn't included, not so much. I'm pretty sure I speak for all devs when I say it really brown's me off when I read a 3 page rant on the fact that my game doesn't include an obese trans character, or a 99 foot tall Amazonian warrior goddess. "

Here ..here, well said. Dudes with boobies cause a major limp on.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That´s a pity, destroyed the game by censoring scenes with "download the uncensored version here" linking to his Patreon.
I must agree there, not that I blame the dev here for doing what he's doing wth his game, on the contrary, I like it so far, but... now the game is censored with this message and in my opinion and mine only, this message in the middle of the scene, it's kinda put me out of the game... cause now I see only this in the middle
sorry but having large text over the h scenes doesnt make me want to donate on patreon it makes me want to never play again

Gotta agree with the sentiments (and I do actually blame the dev a bit, this could be handled better), of course a dev wants us to donate to his patreon, but come on, this is really obnoxious and definitely not something that makes me want to invest any money, rather the opposite, this is something that will make it less likely for me to become a patron.

And that's a pity, because I actually like the game, but this is going beyond even just having ads in the game, it is factually detracting from enjoying what is there.

Edited to add:
Apparently, there will be a patch in a few days to remove the ads and I do understand the reasoning for it, I just wish I'd known this beforehand and not bothered to play the censored/watermarked version as it really irked me somewhat and ruined the update.
Again, I understand the reasoning and I certainly understand the need to incentive the leechers and pirates to become supporters as well. It's just that this really took me out of the game while playing the update.

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Any plans for allowing the MC to follow a darker/grey path more akin to the Professor/Joob Joob?

Right now it feels more like we are serving "The Lord of Light" where only white knight deeds can fill Lepos rather than "The Lady of Dusk" who should theoretically favor a "Gray Balance".
Yes. First light, then darkness.
And eventually... a balance.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Gotta agree with the sentiments (and I do actually blame the dev a bit, this could be handled better), of course a dev wants us to donate to his patreon, but come on, this is really obnoxious and definitely not something that makes me want to invest any money, rather the opposite, this is something that will make it less likely for me to become a patron.

And that's a pity, because I actually like the game, but this is going beyond even just having ads in the game, it is factually detracting from enjoying what is there.

There's got to be a better way to advertise, without being this "in your face."
I mean, every single scene with a bit of flesh in it? Screw that!.
[/QUOTE

There's got to be a better way to advertise, without being this "in your face."
I mean, every single scene with a bit of flesh in it? Screw that!.
Doeaking of flesh I still miss Heather.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I think this should be posted somewhere in the OP. Not that most of the complainers are going to read it anyway, but still.
1. The nag screens were not intended for f95. No, it wasn't a mistake I did it on purpose. Hear me out.

A LOT of 'pirate boards' feed off f95 to populate their content. Go ahead, hit any SE and search for your favorite game. See how many different sites offering it just popped up?

THEY are the target.

Don't get me wrong. F95 is a great place to get your game out there. I learned how to compress games here. Picked up a ton of tricks to get the most out of Daz. And Renpy. Have given/gotten a lot of help to and from other Devs, and helpful suggestions from players. Made a lot of friends here over the last few years, and even gained a some supporters.

But at the end of the month, when you look at where your patrons came from... Many supporters DO come from f95. But most don't. And they are the ones targeted here. The plan was dump the nag-ware version here and watch it fly around the internet while the bots populate the other sites.

After the update's been spread around it's easy enough to post up a patch here on f95. Buried in the forum where fans of the game can pick it up, and the bots won't find it.

Have I done it before? Sure. With the JOOB. Haven't I always uploaded a patch for it? Oh yeah of little Faith. Sister Bernadette would be very disappointed in you.

2. If you've got a better idea, I'm all ears. Because it sure would be nice to be able to do this full time. Or maybe even pick up a faster video card. Or make each update more than 25-30 minutes long.

And ya ya, if the game was better it would have more supporters blah blah blah. You know what? At the skill level I'm at, with the equipment I have, this is the best I can pull off. All I can do is hope there's a few people out there that are enjoying the game enough they would like to support it.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Dearest Pixieblink
Never had problems with saves until this release.
HTF do I load the saves from 0.6?
Tried to copy/paste'm but to no avail!

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I think this should be posted somewhere in the OP. Not that most of the complainers are going to read it anyway, but still.
Ya, probably.

I especially enjoy the guys that immediately go rate the game as low as possible because I either fucked up their fap, or they have to wait a couple of days for the nag-free patch?

Which apparently really pisses them off.

Thanks for the translation, and for sharing it on the thread.
As always your hard work is much appreciated.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Dearest Pixieblink
Never had problems with saves until this release.
HTF do I load the saves from 0.6?
Just copying it over to you save game dir should do the trick, no?
Assuming you download one of the game saves that were posted here.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Having to rewatch a bunch of stuff because ch.7 broke my save and as an aside, Tilly seems quite dirty-minded and malicious for someone described as "True Believer" (unless it's church jargon for magical killer girls) and Karina even more surprisingly naive for a hacker (and possibly a russian one to boot).

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes