Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixieblink I clearly remember that you promised that after chapter 9 sex scenes are finally coming :unsure: Did they arrive in this episode? I know it's not a fap game but there is already extreme amount of non-fap story content. Throw us some bones please or did you intend this as a 'no sexual content' game like some chinese romance visual novels but instead of romance there's horror?

Also does this game hinders the development of the proffesor chapter 2? That game isn't updated for like 8-9 months I think. If so we are not getting single sex scene from your games for probably more than 1 years. It's kinda crazy

But at the end I still love your games and especially your writings. I can't wait to try this one out when sex scenes comes into the game. If it won't no problem, I would just patiently wait for professor updates. Good luck with your games <3
I clearly remember that you promised that after chapter 9 sex scenes are finally coming
I got carried away with the story. Each chapter got a little more elaborate, and then I thought it would be cool if I tossed in a few extra animations, and then I thought I would give Sister Francine had a superior sense of smell and added the "going into the building with the Cardinal and Jehannes" update and then... well, I'm sure you get the picture.

Yes, plenty of fap coming soon. 'Ish. Things are going to start getting... interesting.
I really don't want to give away the story, so don't click on the spoiler if you're really into the game.

The plan is save Sadie (poor girl just got the snot beat out of her), then the MC moves in with the Nuns and they all start training to take out demons. Military style. Communal Barracks and showers, training rooms. And some demon killing missions once the MC and the girls are ready.

The game so far has just been about setting up for what comes next - The MC living and training with a bunch of bad-ass Nuns to learn how to kill demons and save the world.

----------------------

As for the Prof, I would like to re-visit it some day. But it's been more than a year, the characters would have to be updated to at least G8, and though it was my favorite game to work on I eventually had to give it up because it just wasn't that popular. At least not support-wise.

And let's not forget Steam's phobia with "School settings".

Though it's not out of the question that I may bring it back some day, for right now the Prof is officially on hold.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Generally it's pretty intuitive. However, you can just save when a choice comes up. Play a little bit and if you don't like the outcome, just reload. It shouldn't really be an issue.
perfect i was thinking if the game got those branches that really changes the end result of some parts

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
perfect i was thinking if the game got those branches that really changes the end result of some parts
It's possible. I obviously can't say what Pixie has in store for the eventual outcome of the story. But it's not a tricky game, especially if you save at menus like I suggested.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Still in chapter 4 but boy do I love the atmosphere and writing and maybe everything about this game...The only thing missing is sex scenes since it's an erotica (up to the middle of ch4 I think there is a good chance there will be some action soon) but it's been a while since I got so immersed into a story that I didn't care if it had sex in it or not. Good job dev!

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Good update. Don't overdo the cliffhanger thing tho pls. Who was that?
Who was what? The blonde girl that got a beating? Sadie.

The red-haired girl that smacked the piss out of her? You saw her walk by Francine and the MC in street, and then again walking into the clothing store while Tilly, Karina and Francine were shopping.

The guy who just walked past your kitchen window? I have no idea. :ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Who was what? The blonde girl that got a beating? Sadie.

The red-haired girl that smacked the piss out of her? You saw her walk by Francine and the MC in street, and then again walking into the clothing store while Tilly, Karina and Francine were shopping.

The guy who just walked past your kitchen window? I have no idea. :ROFLMAO:
I think he meant the girl Sadie beat up.Great game and music. The game is very similar to the movie Angels and Demons in terms of the atmosphere

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's possible. I obviously can't say what Pixie has in store for the eventual outcome of the story. But it's not a tricky game, especially if you save at menus like I suggested.
well if mc gets lots of juice then it was best choice but yea choices are obvious.

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
quick question, are the tags in the genre spoiler up to date?
meaning the only sexual scenes at this time are handjob, lesbian and vouyerism?

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Jesus how much exposition does a game need? Also dude is fed up and immediately on board because one of the nuns shot him and magically hes okay with everything because they saved his life after......No fucking way.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Jesus how much exposition does a game need?
IMO, plenty. Most of the characters involved are pretty new to the concepts being handled (especially the MC who knows next to nothing about the Gray Lady or any of her followers), so I think a fair amount of exposition makes sense. A huge part of that is in the MC's thoughts, as he draws connections while learning, which is only natural. I pretty much know next to nothing about what's being covered, so the information provided is helpful so I understand what's going on.

I didn't find this heavy-handed at all. I've absolutely seen far worse, even from well-established franchises like Star Trek. How many times do you need to explain time travel to make sure the audience understands what concept you're talking about? 3 times within 30 seconds? OK, sure: 3 times in 30 seconds. :rolleyes:

Maybe you could provide concrete examples of where you find it egregious so the dev has constructive feedback to consider for improvement.
Also dude is fed up and immediately on board because one of the nuns shot him and magically hes okay with everything because they saved his life after......No fucking way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes