-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Best girl!
Well, I won't begrudge you your own experience, but . . . I think you're wrong. :p I honestly am in love with Karina and Danny more than the others. (Metaphorically, ofc: ones and zeros, man; just ones and zeros.) I will confess, however, that I love all of the girls so far, for different reasons.

Reactions: Jarulf

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I honestly am in love with Karina and Danny more than the others. (Metaphorically, ofc: ones and zeros, man; just ones and zeros.) I will confess, however, that I love all of the girls so far, for different reasons.
I do like most of them, but Tilly's ones and zeros have a special place in my heart. But I haven't actually got around to the update yet, too busy in a completely different game to play any VNs.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well, "Best" is entirely subjective so won't use that term but for me, I'd have to say Maddy is definitely my favorite (I find that she's written in the way which engages me the most out of all the girls).
She already has several scenes with in a way tugs at my heartstrings a bit (compared to others. If others want to get to Maddy's level, in my eyes, they really need to catch up, heh).

Second would be Tilly then closely following her, third place would be Karina. There's just that playful side to her character that I love that in a way brings a bit of levity where it's needed. And Karina's whole innocence (or naivety :LUL: ) is one of the compelling things with her character.

But having said that, I do like all the girls.

And while I won't spoil it, from what me & Pixieblink have discussed (regarding the story), you're all in for a surprise with Sadie's development from next update onwards.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I, an intellectual, believe that best character is sister Bernadette (that was her name, right?)

And the lady.

What? Not all is sex in life!
Damn, never thought to include Sister B & the Lady (was only thinking about the LIs :HideThePain: ).

But yeah, both of them are fantastic (Sister B is awesome and she's definitely up there, but the Lady, yup, she'd definitely be above Maddy if she's included for consideration).

As we get unravel more in game, we'll get to find out more about Sister B & the Lady (which I can't share yet..... unfortunately).

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I agree about the Lady and Sister B ; but my personal favourite is Maddy ofc. Her design, her story, her personnality...
I do hope we can heal her legs and start a proper romance with her....

Reactions: Ayhsel and JJJ84

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
As we get unravel more in game, we'll get to find out more about Sister B & the Lady (which I can't share yet..... unfortunately).
Now you sound a lot like Arigon. Wanna bet some body parts on this? :devilish: :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Now you sound a lot like Arigon. Wanna bet some body parts on this? :devilish: :D
I do?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nah, jk. Arigon is a cool dude (well I never had a trouble with him, yet), so I should take that as a compliment :LUL:

Before getting the Creative Consultant/proofreader position, I used to be on this thread a bit more, reading more and even posting more.
But now I gotta be pretty careful at what I say... or not.
Teasing what's to come (to hype up the game), but doing it without spoilers.

Never thought I'd have to do it for one of the games on the zone. :KEK:

But here we are.
Not that I'm complaining, but it's certainly a new experience.

• Hey there
Reactions: c3p0

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Threesome scenes gonna available with Tilly & her fwb girl ??? If not, add Option to avoid lesbian ***** instead of just skipping option.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes