Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
It seems like a great game to me. It should have a much bigger following than the hundreds of mediocrities out there. Got me totally hooked
Congratulations dev
Thank you.
That means a lot coming from someone who's played as many games as you have.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I don't see why these choices of fav characters rule out sex
*wink**wink*......*wwwwink*
I'm pretty sure that almost everybody in the game is going to end up getting some booty sooner or later. :sneaky:

I don't know if anyone else here was a big fan of Game of Thrones, but one thing I really appreciated is that they had no problem getting you to like a character - and then throwing them under the bus.

Because they were at war. And people die.

Just saying...

Brace yourselves.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Threesome scenes gonna available with Tilly & her fwb girl ??? If not, add Option to avoid lesbian ***** instead of just skipping option.
I could. Honestly that's a lot of coding and story wrapping. Easy enough to skip a scene, much harder to fold the fact that they DON'T have a thing going on into the game. No smoldering looks, no knowing glances, no being worried about each other before going into battle, no sneaking into each others rooms at night...

You sure it wouldn't be okay if they were just scratching an itch? Experimenting? Face it, there aren't that many Men in their world. And even Nuns have needs. :rolleyes:

screenshot0004.png

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I could. Honestly that's a lot of coding and story wrapping. Easy enough to skip a scene, much harder to fold the fact that they DON'T have a thing going on into the game. No smoldering looks, no knowing glances, no being worried about each other before going into battle, no sneaking into each others rooms at night...

You sure it wouldn't be okay if they were just scratching an itch? Experimenting? Face it, there aren't that many Men in their world. And even Nuns have needs. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2098607
No threesome ??
Okey. Then it is femaled NTR for me. Not a lesbo lover.
What's the point if scenes are happening despite choices

Reactions: EJW

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I don't know if anyone else here was a big fan of Game of Thrones, but one thing I really appreciated is that they had no problem getting you to like a character - and then throwing them under the bus.

Because they were at war. And people die.

Just saying...

Brace yourselves.
As long as you're not going full out "Acting Lessons" on us…

That one was baaaaaaaaaad and must've hurt a whole generation of fap…. err players :D

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
As long as you're not going full out "Acting Lessons" on us…

That one was baaaaaaaaaad and must've hurt a whole generation of fap…. err players :D
That's no shit! DP lost a shitload of followers over that one, and they won't even look at anything he has done after that........

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
it's a walkthrough a necessity for this game? or the story is intuitive?
There is one actually. It's just that it is only up to Chapter 7 since that was the last chapter with actual choices. Since then it's been more like a kinetic novel.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hope there's no NTR with the statue ?
Seriously? THAT is what you guys lay awake at night worrying about?

In a city with a strange old church plunked down right in the center of it.
A City that is bizarrely devoid of men. Where everyone you meet is female.
A City with a dark secret. Where magic has re-appeared. Where our hero is learning to master his new skills to save the world.

A City that has become ground zero in the fight against the ultimate Evil.
Someone is worried that somehow, somewhere, the Lady is going to show somebody else some love?

As Tilly would say :
"TECHNICALLY we don't even know if the Grey Lady can even stand up, let alone bend over."
"TECHNICALLY she could simply be a stone carving. That moves her hands and head around every once and a while."
"And... TECHNICALLY speaking... we don't know if there actually IS anything beneath those bulky stone robes."

As long as we're sticking the cart waaaaay out in front of the horse...
Gee, I sure hope that I don't ever see old Sister Bernadette naked. :oops:

If I were U guys, THAT'S what I would be worried about clicking into.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
s long as we're sticking the cart waaaaay out in front of the horse...
Gee, I sure hope that I don't ever see old Sister Bernadette naked. :oops:
Sorry, too long around here. Seen an old libarian and Rock nacked already, so a stone statue having sex or Sister Bernadette wouldn't beat that easily.:LOL:
Mabye the old cardenal....o_O

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes