Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Sounds nice. This one definitely doesn't require much getting used to, sounds powerful from the start, amazing voices, you chose well. I saw you also included one song in my language "Slavite Gospoda".
As for the game, I find comical and parody elements that are your hallmark a bit silly at times, but overall entertaining and refreshing. I wish you best of luck in your work.
Thanks.

I find comical and parody elements that are your hallmark a bit silly at times
You guys think I should tone it down?

I was trying to break up the heavy handed oppressive scenes a little.
As in too much darkness can be monotonous.

The animated "Spawn" series comes to mind.
It started off pretty cool, but they lost me after a few episodes.
Too much slapped on darkness without a break. Wasn't even ominous or depressing, it just got... boring.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

I was trying to break up the heavy handed oppressive scenes a little.
As in too much darkness can be monotonous.

The animated "Spawn" series comes to mind.
It started off pretty cool, but they lost me after a few episodes.
Too much slapped on darkness without a break. Wasn't even ominous or depressing, it just got... boring.
Personnaly I think you've put in just the right amount (that's what she said). A dark story does need some levity in it, or else it becomes too bleak and people might stop caring about the characters and maybe the story itself.

trag

Nov 18, 2018
No, that's your style and I think you are doing fine (in Professor I might've thought it was a bit too much, though it was some time ago that I played it).

Personally I think you've put in just the right amount (that's what she said).
Yeah; you were wrong about the gender though. Was it the writing style or the purple avatar?

• Haha
Reactions: Pixieblink

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
One question, why not used in close quarter combat semi or full automatic shotguns?:unsure::devilish:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
One question, why not used in close quarter combat semi or full automatic shotguns?:unsure::devilish:
This is neither CQB nor Counterstrike would be my guess ...
And honestly - a good handgun is "one size fits all" whereas a shotgun is a single-use tool ;) And hard to carry around w/o arousing suspicion ;-)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
This is neither CQB nor Counterstrike would be my guess ...
Sure, I doubt Valve wuld release such a game. Too less blood and too much skin, I assume.:p
And honestly - a good handgun is "one size fits all" whereas a shotgun is a single-use tool ;) And hard to carry around w/o arousing suspicion ;-)
Didn't mean to always carry them around. More than have another tool around for heavy lifting. We have the police lady already, she alone could have access to more powerful weapons and it wouldn't be suspicions. But having a loft for them, I would have guess they would have at least one weapon locker their - with something other than olibanum, myrrh and gold in it.:LOL:

But alltogether it was only a random though.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Sure, I doubt Valve wuld release such a game. Too less blood and too much skin, I assume.:p

Didn't mean to always carry them around. More than have another tool around for heavy lifting. We have the police lady already, she alone could have access to more powerful weapons and it wouldn't be suspicions. But having a loft for them, I would have guess they would have at least one weapon locker their - with something other than olibanum, myrrh and gold in it.:LOL:

But alltogether it was only a random though.
Does this answer your question? :)

• Love
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
well uzis and mac-10s are near same size as handguns but accuracy ain't those guns main point.
I would take the STGW 90, but that may be influence by my environment... :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Available... NOW!
Actually yesterday. But it was late, and I was tired... :ROFLMAO:

TOTAL:
3,400+ stills
200+ animations.
About 6 hours game play. *

* Except for CXX, who can probably run through the entire game in about 1 minute and 28/1000's of a second. :oops:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes