Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixieblink : May I add, I was very, very saddened by the (shocking to me) death of Sadie's mother. She was such a caring and lovely person, she deserved a different fate! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Really no happy end for her?
Me too!

She did. Deserve a better fate. But... nope, sorry. No happy ending for Jennifer.
She still lives on though. Remembered by her friends, and through her daughter Sadie.

They are fighting a war. With the Darkness. For the fate of the world.
Things are bound to get... intense.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Me too!

She did. Deserve a better fate. But... nope, sorry. No happy ending for Jennifer.
She still lives on though. Remembered by her friends, and through her daughter Sadie.

They are fighting a war. With the Darkness. For the fate of the world.
Things are bound to get... intense.
I hope no such death for sadie

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Hell, nothing wrong with a little firepower. Especially for fighting the Wendigos.
Soooo many choices, so many bad guys.

Grenade Launcher or Shotgun?

View attachment 2217881 View attachment 2217883
In an apartment the 40mm doesn't have enough time to arm once fired so that is useless. If it did, the blast radius of those would result is some friendly fire issues.

The shotgun seems like a great idea at first until you realize that a novice doesn't know how to load it quickly enough to not be overrun.

That narrow entry is perfect for a light MG.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Really fascinating vn, but without content that (almost) everyone is expecting? I will support the dev if(when) there is sexual content in game

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Really fascinating vn, but without content that (almost) everyone is expecting? I will support the dev if(when) there is sexual content in game
It's coming. Got a little carried away with the last minute fight scene in the loft before they head down to the bunker.

One dude, a half dozen women. Bunking together, showering together, sharing the bathroom, training together. Doing laundry together. Military style.

I reckon something's bound to happen. :rolleyes:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
In an apartment the 40mm doesn't have enough time to arm once fired so that is useless. If it did, the blast radius of those would result is some friendly fire issues.

The shotgun seems like a great idea at first until you realize that a novice doesn't know how to load it quickly enough to not be overrun.

That narrow entry is perfect for a light MG.

Maybe the grenade launcher pumps out rounds stuffed full of necrobiomes?
The ones they flooded the tunnels under the Cathedral with?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada

*** UPDATED POST: 2022-DEC-09 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_12

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_12

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Father's Sins [Chapter 1-12] [Pixieblink] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.2GB
Repack size: 378MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Father's Sins [Chapter 1-12] [Pixieblink] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.2GB
Repack size: 378MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
And yet again, thanks again for the impressive game crunch.
Even more so that you got it done BEFORE they got a chance to list it in LATEST UPDATES.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
FYI, this isn't the first game recently where there's been a considerable delay. Hopefully they figure it out soon.
I would imagine it pretty well much all boils down to a lack of volunteers.
Hopefully sometime today, if not the game will still be there tomorrow.

It's just nice to get the extra attention when the game hits the LATEST UPDATES.

AND I'm curious to hear what players think of the fight scene. It took me forever to punch that sucker out! :oops:

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes