4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Nice, I'll give a try. 5 updates now, I liked Dev's previous game. I hope that one is as good as Hustle Town.

Reactions: mickydoo

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Well, I have to say this was a pleasant surprise. Very well written, great humour and not grindy at all. Not finished this version yet but well done mickydoo!

OLD7TaZz

Jun 17, 2019
I am currently stuck i went to the Marina and it made me look through the telescope and not i can not do anything i have clicked all over ther screen and can not do anything and stuck in the telescope view

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I am currently stuck i went to the Marina and it made me look through the telescope and not i can not do anything i have clicked all over ther screen and can not do anything and stuck in the telescope view
Click on the three arrows, it doesn't matter in which order (well shouldn't).

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Couple of typos.. didn't track and write down, was too enjoying the game. Great interface and game overall. Renders and animation top notch.. and the coup de grâce? The Thug life bit.. two thumbs up!

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
Small typo at the restaurant when Elle is talking. I'm assuming it meant to say it's the "best" pasta. Other than that it was a good episode. Love the little scenes going on in the background like the dog taking a leak and Dale ranting on about wanting to retire. :LOL: Curious to find out how the ex's picture ended up in Casey's folder and who Jazz really is.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
She is not made from her although I can see the similarities (I don't know who she is). Charlie is based of a Russian model but she is only vaguely like her, I use models for the shape and bone structure for all my characters, I never try to make an exact look alike. I have tried to make lookalikes for me but I can never get them to look the same anyway.

joeblow7314

Jul 25, 2017
So, I clicked on the Other Game from this dev (Hustle Town), and now I'm confused. It shows as "Completed" status. I thought it violated some fundamental law of physics for a dev to actually finish a game before starting a second one...

• Haha
Reactions: paxtn

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hrm... why does it seem like alot of the girls have waaay too much concealer on?
Maybe its the lighting but girls faces look like they have veeeery uneven skintone to me.
Still, seeing the glowing comments will give this one a try.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobby Boucher

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
Well I'm glad my mom is not taking care of my nephew today, I muted all sound and the game still has sex sounds on for some reason. I'll mute Ren'Py on the sound mixer but that could have landed me in trouble 2 days ago. Today not in the middle of the night would have at worst being embarrassing at least.

Edit: Kinda forgot to say which scene I meant in case it is an insolated occurrence, the one with Maggie against the mirror. Just started playing the game.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes