4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Well I'm glad my mom is not taking care of my nephew today, I muted all sound and the game still has sex sounds on for some reason. I'll mute Ren'Py on the sound mixer but that could have landed me in trouble 2 days ago. Today not in the middle of the night would have at worst being embarrassing at least.

Edit: Kinda forgot to say which scene I meant in case it is an isolated occurrence, the one with Maggie against the mirror. Just started playing the game.
Its not isolated, all the sex scenes have sounds emended into them :D

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I got this error message when I clicked on the note left at the end of the pr
At the end of the what?

Hrm... why does it seem like alot of the girls have waaay too much concealer on?
Maybe its the lighting but girls faces look like they have veeeery uneven skintone to me.
Still, seeing the glowing comments will give this one a try.
Its because I make the skins myself and they are a bit dodgy :D

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
Its not isolated, all the sex scenes have sounds emended into them :D
Well that is slightly annoying, but now that I know it is the case I can deal with it lol. Nice story so far, really like Charlie. I'm in the middle of chapter 2 (I think), stopped playing for a bit for external reasons.

Also noticed a few places where it doesn't change who is talking even though it is pretty obvious the other person is who should be talking. Didn't take screenshots or anything though, sorry.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i could ask why i get to see that game has been updated on other site but not notified by f95 about it but won't bother.

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
At the end of the what?
What I think he means is there is an error at the start of the update - when you are in the kitchen at the beginning of the update you have two options - "notes" and "tasks" after reading both you cannot progress because the "map(outside)" button is greyed out. However if you click on the note (which you found at the end of the last episode) in "notes" you get an error message, if you then rollback you find yourself in the porch(?) (wooden slatted area), and then you can use the "map" button.
Don't know if the error is widespread, i normally ignore them - they are something of a "feature" in Renpy games.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
What I think he means is there is an error at the start of the update - when you are in the kitchen at the beginning of the update you have two options - "notes" and "tasks" after reading both you cannot progress because the "map(outside)" button is greyed out. However if you click on the note (which you found at the end of the last episode) in "notes" you get an error message, if you then rollback you find yourself in the porch(?) (wooden slatted area), and then you can use the "map" button.
Don't know if the error is widespread, i normally ignore them - they are something of a "feature" in Renpy games.
Ahhh the note error is my fuck up, don't click it :D

"you have two options - "notes" and "tasks" after reading both you cannot progress because the "map(outside)" button is greyed out"

Click on the whiteboard, I mention to do that after he talks to himself for a while for a while.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
A Few Days [Ep. 5] Apk -
Android games updated daily -

Last edited:

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Not sure if I have only ch 4 or got 5.... The android port ended after letter from sister. Is that the current build or is the android port 1 chapter short???

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ahhh the note error is my fuck up, don't click it :D

"you have two options - "notes" and "tasks" after reading both you cannot progress because the "map(outside)" button is greyed out"

Click on the whiteboard, I mention to do that after he talks to himself for a while for a while.
1st time i tried to get out of room on this update got renpy errors (see spoilers) and after clicking ignore mc met his lovely neighbor and 2nd times after clicking around found that pic is clickable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
At the end of the what?

Its because I make the skins myself and they are a bit dodgy :D
Ah-ha, so you say I'm NOT going crazy! Good Good.
Its a subtle but persistent itch that bothers you the more you look at it.
Just got to get better about applying the girl's tan evenly across the face, especially nose and surrounding area.

Currently, it looks like a few just got done wiping off clown makeup or are slowly becoming vampires.
854198_maggie4 (2).jpg 903975_2_charlie_couch_5 (2).jpg 854200_town2 (2).jpg 1058189_4_62 (2).jpg

Don't get me wrong, still great for custom work. Just got to give it an even application of each girl's own pigmentation.

Reactions: paxtn

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I'm finding the VN refreshing. The models, although similar features, are pleasant change from the glamours that are usually used (not complaining). I like the little humour throughout the VN. A few typos etc from time to time, but these were mentioned in previous members posts. I have a question, are the tasks needed to be done in each episode or do they carry over?

Reactions: cbsx

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I'm finding the VN refreshing. The models, although similar features, are pleasant change from the glamours that are usually used (not complaining). I like the little humour throughout the VN. A few typos etc from time to time, but these were mentioned in previous members posts. I have a question, are the tasks needed to be done in each episode or do they carry over?
They are mostly daily tasks to keep some reasoning in the day. Sometimes they can/will carry over until the next day/episode.

Reactions: cbsx and KGregory
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes