4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Just found this game, really enjoyable start. I thought it was weird how all the characters names were in the same red color. mickydoo I updated the script.rpy lines 2 to 28 to give a few variations (delete the .rpyc from the game folder). I'll get back to the investigations ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for that, I'll put it in mine later today and have a look. It's one of those things that solo devs forget until someone points it out.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for that, I'll put it in mine later today and have a look. It's one of those things that solo devs forget until someone points it out.
No problem, I just cut and pasted from another game so had no idea what colors were what! :)

Jaxom3003

Feb 5, 2021
This is an fun little game, I do like the usage of English nomenclature ... the models skin tones are also interesting in that they do not have that fake tan look, as well as not looking like they are "bimbofied" ...

I did notice an oddity ... trying to look at the fridges behind the petrol station and seem to have gotten caught in a loop. Go to click and it bounces right back to the map screen.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
This is an fun little game, I do like the usage of English nomenclature ... the models skin tones are also interesting in that they do not have that fake tan look, as well as not looking like they are "bimbofied" ...

I did notice an oddity ... trying to look at the fridges behind the petrol station and seem to have gotten caught in a loop. Go to click and it bounces right back to the map screen.
You can go back and see Dale, the petrol station icon is clickable again. I did just to annoy ppl :p

• Haha
Reactions: paxtn and cbsx

Jaxom3003

Feb 5, 2021
You can go back and see Dale, the petrol station icon is clickable again. I did just to annoy ppl :p
Slaps forehead ... well don't I feel foolish ...

Like I said, it is a fun game, and I like the more realistic look of the ladies.

Thanks.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I was planning to make a thing with the three fridges, it worked but was lame, so I took it out and just made it a little lolz instead.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
UncleVT

EP 5 is done and dusted folks
Sorry bout the delay but its finally here.
At the start of this EP Elle needs a hand with something, when she asks there is a little cut scene, if you click you will miss it. If you get in front of her and didn't see it, go back if you want.
A report of a save file not showing up but the auto saves did, and it worked, so I dunno.
335 images
2 click arounds (or fuck arounds) 1 has a little reward.
5 animation's in the H scene

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
UncleVT

EP 5 is done and dusted folks
Sorry bout the delay but its finally here.
At the start of this EP Elle needs a hand with something, when she asks there is a little cut scene, if you click you will miss it. If you get in front of her and didn't see it, go back if you want.
A report of a save file not showing up but the auto saves did, and it worked, so I dunno.
335 images
2 click arounds (or fuck arounds) 1 has a little reward.
5 animation's in the H scene

windows

mac
Please also delete the hotfix from the OP if it is no longer needed. TIA.

Reactions: mickydoo

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hello!
I'm new for this game :)

Question : Do I still have to apply the "HotFix" or has the main download file already been fixed?

edit : nevermind, I just got my answer from the post above mine... Posted just 2 minutes before mine... Bad timing :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes