4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
You don't need a guide or walkthrough, I have written it in such a way that the game itself guides you.

And yes Charlie is slow burn, real detective is but not so much. The EP coming out in a "few days" has a threeway.

This EP you get ask Casey one of three questions, the next EP will be written from the three different perspectives, I done it once with two perspectives in Hustle Town and liked the idea. All three will have a different sex scene, I have not made up my mind who or how yet, but they will be in the good, better and even better sort of thing.
Charlie may be a "slow burn" as far as sexual content but she is FAR from a slow burn in hotness :love:. She and Casey are the ONLY reasons to play this game and I will fight you for that even though you are the game developer!:mad: We duel at dawn! meet me on the field of honor! prepare to meet your doom.......wait......if I kill you in a duel over Charlie and Casey I won't get any more Charlie and Casey......

Nevermind, carry on, keep up the excellent work (especially with Charlie and Casey)......I'll shut up and crawl back in my hole now.....:whistle: NOTHING TO SEE HERE ;):p:eek: my account must have been hacked by some charlatan posing as me....yup, that was it..not me at all

cbsx

May 4, 2020
Charlie may be a "slow burn" as far as sexual content but she is FAR from a slow burn in hotness :love:. She and Casey are the ONLY reasons to play this game and I will fight you for that even though you are the game developer!:mad: We duel at dawn! meet me on the field of honor! prepare to meet your doom.......wait......if I kill you in a duel over Charlie and Casey I won't get any more Charlie and Casey......

Nevermind, carry on, keep up the excellent work (especially with Charlie and Casey)......I'll shut up and crawl back in my hole now.....:whistle: NOTHING TO SEE HERE ;):p:eek: my account must have been hacked by some charlatan posing as me....yup, that was it..not me at all
patpat.gif

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
U
Per request, My unofficial Android port of A few days 0.3 Compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Update the version please.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I am intrigued by the different faces on the models compared to a lot of other stuff that is out there. My only complaint would be that they all are very toothpick in body type. I'll keep an eye out on this one though.

Reactions: cbsx and mickydoo

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Did not see the Police Officer last time - so I selected "no" (bottom option).
This took me to an alley behind the shop - the choice is to go left or right - whichever choice you make you stay in the alley and have to rollback to get out of the alley.
Am I doing something very wrong, or is this a bug?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
This took me to an alley behind the shop - the choice is to go left or right - whichever choice you make you stay in the alley and have to rollback to get out of the alley.
Let me look at that, just select yes for now, it won't change much. The conversation with her may be wired is all.

Last edited:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Yeah I fucked that up lol, this will fix it (should).

Put it in Game/Girls/Maggie and let if overwrite.

UncleVT can you add this please

You will only need this if you play from episode 3 save. If you play through the game from the start it should fix itself.
There is a scene where you are asked if you met a female cop before, if you have not and select no you go to two episodes ago. You can just select yes but you wont understand the conversation. If you have met a female cop who chastised you for parking, you do not need this.
Put it in Game/Girls/Maggie and let if overwrite.

Last edited:

Neoempiricist

Oct 23, 2020
Thank God, a VN with small tits! Each to his own, I know, but I simply don’t get the obsession with big tits and big ass. Big tits are a disadvantage to girls who have them: they bounce all over the place, unbalance the girl and cause back-ache. I suppose that my preferences have been established over many years and all my partners have been very petite with negligible tits which have nevertheless been extremely sensitive. We are forged by our experience, I guess.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Mickeydoo you are a mean and terrible person! Soooooooooo close to a Charlie kiss, Soooooo close to a Casey kiss and you snatched it away from us! :cry::cry::cry::cry:
I do, however, appreciate the more obvious nipple pokeys in some of Charlies clothing and she looks smokin' hot in glasses!! :love::love::love:

Reactions: mickydoo
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes