4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I love the silliness of this dev's games, but I don't like how all of the girls are always tiny. Small tits (they look pretty weird, too) and barely more than a skeleton on every single girl.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Small tits (they look pretty weird, too) and barely more than a skeleton on every single girl.
Funny, that's exactly why I like his games. Monster tits get very old very quickly, and while I can appreciate the aesthetic of larger women, my preference is generally towards the more slender.

I'm really digging Charlie. Reminds me of some of best traits of Mckayla and Jade, plus I find her model very appealing.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Funny, that's exactly why I like his games. Monster tits get very old very quickly, and while I can appreciate the anesthetic of larger women, my preference is generally towards the more slender.

I'm really digging Charlie. Reminds me of some of best traits of Mckayla and Jade, plus I find her model very appealing.
I agree. A lot of times I'll look at a game and see cartoonishly huge tits and just say "nope". I'm not "A" cup obsessed, but I got over balloon boobs a long time ago. Just my preference, there are others

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Per request, My unofficial Android port of A few days 0.3 Compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
The link is not working mate

Reactions: anisauer11

cbsx

May 4, 2020
This is some funny shit... you are really nailing the reactions and timing on some of these conversations. Picking something up from Malena's place. :giggle: That car ride with Sue to Aunt Yumi's place and the visit was awesome. :ROFLMAO:

The character designs felt a little off at first but they've grown on me. :whistle::coffee:

Don't stop. Just keep going. (y)

Edit: "Sock? What would I want a sock for?..." :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: mickydoo

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
This is some funny shit... you are really nailing the reactions and timing on some of these conversations. Picking something up from Malena's place. :giggle: That car ride with Sue to Aunt Yumi's place and the visit was awesome. :ROFLMAO:

The character designs felt a little off at first but they've grown on me. :whistle::coffee:

Don't stop. Just keep going. (y)

Edit: "Sock? What would I want a sock for?..." :KEK:
Thank you for the kind words. In case you or anyone else was wondering about the sock thing.

• Haha
Reactions: JonasSnr and cbsx

cbsx

May 4, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this?
You don't really need one... each day you kind of go through a checklist at home and then in town. I didn't feel like anything was easily miss-able, aside from actively saying I'm not doing this. The dev also put in onscreen guides to let you know how things would work out for a couple of the choices. I don't know if it will stay that way permanently but at the moment you shouldn't need a guide. At least from my experience.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
You don't really need one... each day you kind of go through a checklist at home and then in town. I didn't feel like anything was easily miss-able, aside from actively saying I'm not doing this. The dev also put in onscreen guides to let you know how things would work out for a couple of the choices. I don't know if it will stay that way permanently but at the moment you shouldn't need a guide. At least from my experience.
So apart from the quickie in the dressing room (and the complete an utter unavailability of the most attractive model in the game, Charlie), no sex?

cbsx

May 4, 2020
I hit them all in one pass through, but maybe a guide would be useful if I was just lucky... it didn't feel like it was tricky in any way. The rest of the characters were either promising 'soon' or just flirty.

I verified in the game's assets that these are currently the scenes for this first release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mickydoo

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
You don't need a guide or walkthrough, I have written it in such a way that the game itself guides you.

And yes Charlie is slow burn, real detective is but not so much. The EP coming out in a "few days" has a threeway.

This EP you get ask Casey one of three questions, the next EP will be written from the three different perspectives, I done it once with two perspectives in Hustle Town and liked the idea. All three will have a different sex scene, I have not made up my mind who or how yet, but they will be in the good, better and even better sort of thing.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes