4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Per request, My unofficial Android port of A few days 0.3 Compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Android Mega link is down.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Interesting game. The gameplay is good and the models are original (I think).
I like the game, story is nice, renders are good, but in my eyes most of the models have the same face / structure , some are larger than others, or slightly different skin tone or lips, They all look to me like 1 big family :) (that was my only negative).

Reactions: hardace and jenn20

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
I'm stuck at the alley near Malena's apt. After clicking on the empty garbage and taking to Charlie, there is nothing else to click on.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: mickydoo

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Started the game. Random girl was apparently using your apartment for the fridge while you were away because hers is broken and landlord wont fix it unless she pays rent. You find her in your house. She is smug as fuck about the situation. Talks shit about you using her milk that she was storing in your fridge without your permission. You find the landlord. You offer to pay her rent like a goddamn simp of the maximum degree. Delete game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Started the game. Random girl was apparently using your apartment for the fridge while you were away because hers is broken and landlord wont fix it unless she pays rent. You find her in your house. She is smug as fuck about the situation. Talks shit about you using her milk that she was storing in your fridge without your permission. You find the landlord. You offer to pay her rent like a goddamn simp of the maximum degree. Delete game.
pretty girl with pretty eyes.

paxtn

May 6, 2019
mickydoo
Thanks for clarifying.

I just finished the last chapter. I must say it is a raltiv good story till now and I am looking forward to the next chapter. Some improvements here and there would be fine. Overall it is a good work. (y)

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Just found this game, really enjoyable start. I thought it was weird how all the characters names were in the same red color. mickydoo I updated the script.rpy lines 2 to 28 to give a few variations (delete the .rpyc from the game folder). I'll get back to the investigations ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ontach and mickydoo
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes