Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: mickydoo

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
"You might remember him from classics like Hustle Town and... well Hustle Town"

:LOL: You know I didn't have strong feelings towards Hustle Town but I can appreciate a dev with a sense of humor pushing game #2. I'll try it.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: mickydoo

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I enjoyed what little there is of this so far and hope Mickydoo keeps working on it. I enjoyed Hustle Town a lot and hope this lives up to or surpasses it. I wish there were more choices and more impact from choices. The choices seem to be mostly just pauses in the novel, not really branches in the story. I wouldn't mind a harem of every girl so far ;) but would definitely like a chance with Charlie and Casey.....or better yet a threesome with both of them :p

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Episode 3 is done

300 images

3 animations, the last one is a bit dodgy

The last animation is a bit wonky, I mucked it up three times as it is. But its now holiday season and summertime here, my pc is in the lounge cos I am soft and need the aircon, and I have people in my house. It takes me 4 or 5 hours just to make a animation in DAZ much less render it and get it ready for renpy, and that's if it all goes right the first time. So there is nothing I can do about it.

This one is a bit simpler than the last one, I got more ideas just working out how to implement them.

As usual enjoy

UncleVT

D

Deleted member 2782432

Per request, My unofficial Android port of A few days 0.3 Compressed with gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Still lovin' it....and Casey and Charlie :love:

When I first started the game Charlie was "take it or leave it" to me, now she's probably my fave, closely followed by Casey......and.... ;)

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes