4.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Here we go here we here we fucking go
The ending part one, the final numero uno, the first of the last........
327 images, heaps of animations, aint going to tell you much cos of spoilers, go forth and play you deviant little bastards,.
BTW - there is cheat link on the map page in case i fucked up, if all the maps are blanked out and you are stuck click on it,
There will be one more ep, possibly short, an epilogue so to speak, it will contain different endings so its up to you where the MC goes and who with.
I have a house inspection due next Tuesday so I am only going to fuck about game wise until that is over.

Windows
Mac

UncleVT

Also check out my other thread
Thank you! Be sad to see this one go... a lot of fun, always positive and a good sense of humor! Looking forward to your future projects!! (y)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in the finals already?

feels like this started month ago.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Everything should not be greyed out until you go there.
I loaded my save from Eps 13 and all but the FBI is greyed out for me also. Is this correct or ?
Clicking the Escape link brought me to the FBI place... Just need to know! Thanks!

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I tried an older save and same thing. Maybe a re-download?
I loaded my save from Eps 13 and all but the FBI is greyed out for me also. Is this correct or ?
Clicking the Escape link brought me to the FBI place... Just need to know! Thanks!
My bad :D

Let this overwrite the script file. UncleVT can you just link this please.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OK, I am computer illiterate.... how do I use that link to "overwrite the script file"? I click on it and get a wall of computerize text :)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
OK, I am computer illiterate.... how do I use that link to "overwrite the script file"? I click on it and get a wall of computerize text :)
Right click it, and use the 'Save link as...' option (FireFox) or similar in Chrome. Then save the file in the 'game' folder for this title. Over-write when prompted. :>)

Reactions: faradhii

Macalion74

Mar 29, 2020
:LOL: I love this Game, lots of Fun and nice PD Casey...Mc and Casey are my top 10 in this game,And rest are Top Dollar 10/10

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Mickydoo Perhaps this should go in the thread about your new project, but I'd just like to congratulate you on your growth as a storyteller since Hustle Town.

I understand that in your next project, you plan to move away from a story-focused game. If that's because you find writing a story stressful and even damaging to your health, then by all means change things up. But if it's because you don't feel adequate, please do pull you head out of your arse and revel in your achievement with this yarn!

I know I'm not the only one that has loved the ride.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes